Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

'Type Boring Title Here'

"Wesley have you ever been out on a date before?" I asked making him look at me.

"Why are you asking?"

"You, ya act nervous."

"Well it's been a while."

"So you have dated before. Now I'm curious, what was her name?"

"I'm not so sure I want to talk about this." he said making me frown. He had taken us to a fancy restaurant where we talked...but not much. Then I suggested we go to the park and walk, he liked the idea.

"Come on, here I'll go first. I've only dated one other guy before you. We had been friends since the first grade and he found out I had a little crush on him our junior year and he asked me out. We dated for three months before he kept trying to get into my pants, he was constantly trying. I liked him, maybe loved him? I wasn't sure, but I knew he wasn't the one. So I broke up with him and decided maybe I should stay single till at least college. Of course then the stupid arranged marriage rules applied for me and here I am. Which I'm not complaining!" I said before I smiled and wrapped my arm around his.

"Well I'd hope not." Wesley said glancing down at me briefly.

"Now it's your turn. I want to know everything about you."

"It was like thirteen years ago. I really don't like bringing old memories up."

"I really don't like whining, so please!"

"Her name was Lilla, she was a year younger then me. We grew up together. She had a spark to her, something that caught my interest. I asked her to go hunting with me, in a pack that's basically a date. She agreed, instantly we connected. Not like the connection we have, but something had been there. I thought she was my mate, and she claimed I was hers." Wesley said, I dragged him over to a bench and sat down. Now that he started to tell me...I wasn't quite sure I wanted him to continue.

"Go on." I said when he gave me a curious look.

"My father told me right away to mark her as mine. Only because she was one of the strongest females in the pack. Something kept me from marking her."

"What's marking exactly?" I asked interrupting.

"I bite her, basically my saliva would scent her blood letting all males know she was mine. For a full mating ritual to happen she'd have to of marked me while we were having sex. Or visa versa."

"So she was your first?" I asked wanting to know...but at the sametime not really wanting to.

"Yes, she tried marking me. But I wouldn't let her. I didn't want to be marked by someone just yet. I was only 17. She hated me for denying her. Hated me enough to betray me." he said his voice coming out as a growl towards the end.

"How'd she betray you?" I asked messing with the sleeve of his shirt.

"You remember me telling you how my father kicked me out of the pack because I wouldn't kill a human. Well he would have no clue knowing I didn't do it. It wasn't exactly the truth when I said I refused to go, I actually went and found the human. He had a wife, two kids, one was only a few months old. I couldn't take the life of someone I knew nothing about. He didn't deserve to die due to a careless pup. Lilla followed me, she was trying to stay unknown, but I sensed she was there. My senses way stronger than hers. She knew I didn't kill the human. She told my father, and as he banned me from the pack she stood back with a small smirk. I regret what I did after that. She was out hunting a few months later and I came across her, I couldn't resist." he said making me look at him.

"You didn't kill her did you?" I asked quickly.

"No...but I had wanted to. I attacked her. She had wanted my mark so bad before I finally sank my teeth in her. And it wasn't a loving mark, I sank my teeth in her neck hard."

"Wait, to mark someone do you have to be in lycan form?" I asked.

"To mark them yes, to mate with them no. Most lycans prefer being in human form to mate."

"So how does a human and a lycan mate?" I asked.

"Why you interested in mating with a lycan?" he asked in a joking tone. I wasn't exactly comfortable with calling it mating at the moment. But I was intersted in having sex with Wesley. Luckily I had been working on blocking him from reading my mind or else I'd be screwed right now.

"I'm just curious is all. I mean there's so much to know." I answered.

"Well when you're about to mate with a lycan you'll get your answer." he replied.

"Wesley please! I want to know."

"Nope."

"Fine, so what happened to Lilla?"

"I left her to die out in the middle of the woods." he answered; I gasped.

"You mean she's de-"

"I don't know what happened to her. Most likely one of the pack members found her and took her home."

"But you don't know for sure!"

"Now I know not to tell anything. You'll rub it in my face and make me feel bad, thanks." he said standing up sounding hurt, I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"It just doesn't sound like you." I said in a whispered tone.

"I know, I regret it. I've never hurt anyone since then unless it was self defense."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I was just shocked, that's all." I said as I rubbed his cheek with my other hand and gave him a weak smile. "I still love you, wolf and all. How long do we have till you change?" I asked.

"A few hours, why?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

I inhaled slowly before looking into his dark eyes. "I want you." I felt myself relax when I noticed his eyes brighten up and gold specks appeared in his eyes.

"By want you mean?" he asked rasining a brow.

"Sex. I want to have sex with you!" I said making him smile.

"Oh. Well let's go see what we can do about that." he said before kissing me gently on the lips, sending a chill down my spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. It's been a while..cut me some slack I'm ADHD. It's takes me like three hours to write a chapter. :-P

But thanks for the comments homechickens!!!