Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Grump

The bedroom I was supposed to be sharing with Wesley was actually pretty nice, it wasn't what I expected a single 31 year old to have. He actually had sense of style, and it wasn't too fancy either. I wonder what he does to be so rich?

"You think he'll agree to sleep on the floor?" I asked Darla who was folding some sheets.

"Dear, I think that's something not to ask. He doesn't like to joke around much."

"Well that's no fun. I want to exchange my husband then, I mean I can't marry Mr. boring."

"Well in two years you can find him." a deep masculine voice said making me gasps and turn to find Wesley standing in the doorway.

"Why are you such a grump?" I asked not even thinking...which always gets me in trouble.

"How about I leave you two alone to get to know each other?" Darla said before grabbing something and hurrying out of the room. Crap! I think I did say the wrong thing.

"I mean...if you don't like to joke around much you must just be-"

"I've had a rough past."

"Well tell me about it." I said sitting down on the edge of 'our' bed.

"Why don't you change? You probably won't see me till tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. So I prefer if you stay quiet and out of trouble." he said.

"You do realize I am 18, not 6." I snapped. He raised one of his brows and his eyes darkened.

"Right. Well see." he said before turning away from me and walking out of the room. These were going to be the longest two years of my life...and I started college in 2 weeks, even longer!...

I stared at my outfit in the mirror to see if I looked good. A black tank top, a pair of light denim shorts, black and white converse...yeah plain jane was my middle name! I started college today, and it was also my first day leaving the mansion in 2 weeks. I hardly saw Wesley, but in two weeks time I now know the mansion inside and out...except I'm not allowed in the woods behind the mansion, I can't go into the only room locked in the mansion. My life sucked, I was debating on rather I should wear the small diamond ring on my finger or take it off and throw it onto my necklace which already held one ring. Before thinking too hard I quickly slid the ring onto my necklace and walked out of the bathroom and came face to...chest with Welsey.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked me.

"School...I start college today remember?" I said stepping back.

"Nobody told me you were going to college." he said, I frowned.

"I know. But I hardly see you so I couldn't tell you. I have to go before I'm late." I said, he suddenly grabbed my necklace and held up my two rings in front of me.

"How exactly you getting there?" he asked letting go of my sliver ring and just holding my wedding ring.

"Um...walking if Henry won't take me." I said.

"Are you afraid of letting people know you're married?" he asked.

"N-no I just don't like wearing rings." I lied, I wasn't afraid...I was embarrassed more than anything.

"You had no problem wearing it before."

"Why don't you go back to being invisible and leave me the hell alone." I growled jerking my ring out of his fingers and storming past him, he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back, I gasped.

"Henry isn't taking you anywhere. I'll drive you myself." he growled before shoving me away "Be downstairs in 5 minutes." he added before walking out. I sighed...great an hour drive with grumpy pants!
♠ ♠ ♠
Call me when your sober? No call me when your drunk...your sweeter.