Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

William

I looked at my reflection for the hundredth time and sighed before tilting my head to the side to reveal the spot where Wesley had bit me. I ran my finger tips over it and winced, it felt like a bruise...but I know he had sank his teeth in. Why else why would he lick it? I remember Nikki saying that's how they mark their mates. I just wasn't sure why he marked me...

"Audrey you okay?" Wesley said sneeking up on me making me jump.

"Oh! Wes you scared me. Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little worn out, that's all." I answered, he raised an eyebrow not believing me. He tried probing into my mind but I blocked him out, I'd been practing at it for about a week and finally got the hang of it.

"You don't have to lie to me, I know something is bothering you." he said making me sigh.

"I don't get why you marked me?"

"Because I love you, and you love me. You are mine."

"Are you sure?"

"Am I sure you're mine? Well of course, I never make mistakes."

"So...you only love me because nature decided I am your's? Not because you act-"

"Nature doesn't decide anything when it comes to what someone's heart wants. Don't be stupid." he growled.

"I-"

"Wesley someone is downstairs wanting to speak with you." Darla said looking nervous.

"Who?" he asked quickly, Darla shook her head.

"He didn't give me his name, he just said it was important that you speak to him." she said, Wesley sighed.

"Tell him I'll be there in a minute." Darla nodded and walked out of the bedroom; Wesley faced me again and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Stay here, we'll continue this when I return." he said before kissing me and disappearing. I was never one to listen. A few minutes later I went to find him. He ended up in his office with the stranger, whoever he was he had a deep voice just like Wesley.

"Father know's about your wife now. The whole pack laughed to hear you settled down with a human." I heard the stranger say with a laugh. 'Father? Does he have a brother' I thought before trying to peek around the corner to see if I could see them, but I backed away afraid I'd get spotted...then again they could probably smell me if they tried to sense someone else.

"Why are you here William?" I heard Wesley growl.

"To tell you that Henry is the one who reported it. As much as I hate humans I hate traders more, and I know how Henry is basically your butler, I figured I should warn you that Henry isn't one to trust with your wife. I don't know what father will have him do, if anything."

"He will do anything to destory me, you're the alpha now. You can get him to back off, yet you do nothing. You might have warned me, but that doesn't stop anything, I can't be there for her 24/7. I can't follow her to class, I can't hang out with her all the time. All you have told me Will is that if something happens to her, you, fahter, and Henry are the first one's I'm killing."

"Wh-why me?" William growled.

"You are the alpha. You control the wolves of your pack including father."

"He didn't stop you from leaving when father was the alpha. Alpha versus alpha there's no contolling Wesely! You control father and then call me." I heard William growl before suddenly he was walking past me, he froze catching my scent as he walked past as he exited the office. 'Crap.'

"You can say that." Wesley growled suddenly beside me making me gasp. William turned around, he looked alot like Wesley but he held kinder eyes and sweet was probabably the best way to describe him. William eyed me up and down, his eyes brightening.

"I was curious." I said looking away from his brother to look at Wesley with a frown.

"So that makes it okay? I told you to stay put." Wesley growled.

"Ahem, it's rude not to make introductions brother." William said making Wesley's glare darken more but still he didn't take his eyes off of me.

"I'm sure she figured out who you are since she was listening in." Wesley growled.

"I'm sorry!" I cried out before wrapping my arms around the middle of his torso and pressing my cheek against his chest; he tensed up for a second before relaxing and sighing.

"You're not forgiven that easily." he said in a calm voice. "William, this is my wife Audrey." Wesley added pulling me back some and making me face his brother who was smiling.

"Well at least she's a good looking human." he responded, Wesley growled pulling my back against his chest.

"Yes, now you know your way out of here." Wesley growled; William nodded and walked away. I was turned around quickly. "Now, wife you need to make it up to me. I think I know how." he added before picking me up and tossing me of his shoulder making me gasp. Well I guess lycans get overprotective quickly with their women. Least I get some enjoyment out of making him forgive me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!