Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Wade and Lilla

"Wake up stupid!" a voice growled. My head was pounding, I attempted to open my eyes but I couldn't they were too heavy.

"Ah!" I cried out as someone grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head up.

"Open your eyes." they snapped. Whoever it was they weren't messing around. I opened my slightly, the room was dimly lit. "More." they added tilting my head further making me gasp. My arm were tied up behind me and my feet were tied to my guess is a chair since I was sitting down.

"I-I can't."

"Then let me assist." they growled before they let go of my hair and what I hoped was water splashed my face. "Now open your eyes bitch."

I opened my eyes a little more before shutting them again, and then reattempting once again. A woman stood in front of me, she wore leather pants and a red and black corset, her style screamed Gothic. Even her hair was blue and black. She had a pretty manly voice...

"That's better."

"Who are you?" I growled. She whacked me one across the cheek.

"Don't question me." she snapped her voice having some female quality to it.

"Enough Lilla." a deeper voice said from behind me. "You brought her to me, that's good enough."

"But I want to hit her a few times." Lilla said. So this was Wesley's first love.

"You do look like someone who'd betray anyone." I said daring.

"You little-"

"I said enough!" the voice boomed before appearing in front of me. I didn't need to guess who this was, Wesley and William looked just like him.

"Why am I here? It's not like I forced Wesley to marry me." I said glaring at Wesley's father.

"Audrey right?" he asked cocking a brow, I gave a quick nod. "You can just call me Wade. And why are you here? Because I finally have something of Wesley's that can actually kill him if you're harmed. I want him to pay for leaving the pack."

"All this for something that happened almost 15 years ago? For the love of Pete! This is 2015! Get update! Humans aren't bad, hardly any of them know you exist, and those who do and are killing for no reason are the ones to be punished! Not all of them deserve to die! Zoey was an idiot for being not being careful! It was hunting season after all!"

"Are you done yet? You're boring me." Wade said; Lilla had been pacing back and forth behind him.

"And you're a pathetic excuse for a lycan." I snapped, so did Wade. He approached me quickly and slapped me hard enough my head snapped to the side. I tasted blood.

"Don't push it." he growled before kneeling before me and he cut the rope at my ankles freeing my legs. "Lilla take her to the basement with the rest."

"Yes love." Lilla said making me cringe at the word 'love'. Lilla was the one to uncut my wrist, I tried to shove her away and run but Wade grabbed the back of my shirt and spin me around and grab my neck and lift me off the ground.

"You'll go willing or I'll snap your neck. Clear?"

"Like butter." I coughed after he dropped me to the ground, he hit me upside the head before shoving me in the direction of the door.

"Move." he growled. I obeyed and Lilla followed behind me.

"What does he even see in you?" Lilla asked grabbing some of my hair and then dropping it.

"Humans are so weak. He hated the weak."

"That's where you're wrong. We're not weak, only if we let words bring us down. Your entire pack is stupid for hating humans. You guys are basically humans just a little added power to everything you guys do and of course the changing at full moon."

"Whatever. This way." she snapped grabbing my arm and leading me down another hall. I felt like I was in some old Insane asylum. She opened a door which led to stairs that went up, and a set that went down. Of course we went down and it got darker the further we went down.
"Have fun." she said as we reached a door with a lock. She unlocked the door and shoved me in before the door slammed behind me. At least ten other people were sitting around in the poorly lit room, all of them looking dazed and confused.

"A newbie!" one of them yelled before I was attacked by the people.

"Ahh!"