Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

College

I sat quietly starring out the window as my town passed by. My college was about 45 minutes outside of Astev in a small city called Richmount. I wasn't quite sure how the matchmaker thought Wesley was a perfect match for me? He was complete opposite of me.

"What is it you do?" I finally asked after a half an hour of silence.

"I was starting to like you till just now." he answered rudely.

I glared at him. "Yes well I am human and like a normal human I talk."

"Why does it matter what I do?" he asked; he must not get out much. He acted as if he wasn't around people much.

"Because normally when people have to live together for more then a day they tend to get to know each other. Here I'll start with a simple question. What's your favorite color?" I asked, he gave a slight growl.

"How about I ask you questions. Why is it you hate being touched but yet at night you like to cuddle up to me?" he asked looking at me for a second then turning his attention back to the road, I glared at him.

"I do not cuddle! Especially with you." I said crossing my arms and glaring at him once more. "Besides I didn't even think you slept. You never come to bed when I go to bed, nor are you there when I wake."

"I don't sleep much." he answered tightening his grip on the steering wheel for just a second before relaxing.

"Why don't you sleep much?"

"Why are you going to college?" he asked instead of answering me.

"Hey! I asked you first, you haven't answered one of my questions!"

"I think I'll have Henry pick you up." he answered making me sigh and look out the window. This man was impossible.

As he pulled onto the campus I couldn't help but smile a little. All throughout high school I didn't have any friends all because on the first day of my freshman year I bumped into the popular girl making me spill water and she pointed and started laughing bringing everyones attention to me and what looked like I had pissed myself. Nobody wanted to be friends with the girl who pissed herself. Now I could start over and make new friends, maybe meet my dream man too!

"What time should Henry be here?" Wesley asked parking into a spot.

"You're really going to have him come get me? I stopped talking. I won't talk on the way back I promise." I answered for some reason I wanted to spend a little bit of time wiht Wesley, it was odd to feel that way.

"I have a meeting. I don't know if I'll make it back in time."

"I never said when I'd be done. It should be about 5 when I get out, I have three classes."

"Henry will be here at 4:45, look for a black Ferriari." Wesley answered, I sighed.

"Ok. Uh thanks for taking me." I said not sure of what else to say. I opened the door of the Escalade and stepped out before looking at him.

"Just don't trust anyone the first day meeting them."

"But I-"

"Shut the door, I need to go before I'm late." he growled, I stepped back and glared at him before slamming the door and storming away. The Escalade had a powerful roar to it as he backed it up and took off. Taking a deep breath in I started to walk towards the closest building where English 104 was being taught. I was about 20 minutes early and thought I could get a good seat, but it was about full when I entered the class. I seen an empty seat next to a girl who was talking on her cell phone and laughing while she checked her nails, I shrugged and went to take the seat.

"Yeah I know! Her shoes were hideous. I asked her what dare she losted...haha! I love nerds! Oh gotta go I think one's about to sit next to me." she snapped her phone shut and looked at me as I went to sit down. "Listen chica this seat is saved for someone who I'd be interested in talking to and it just isn't you."

"Hey! Black tank top." I heard a guy yell from across the room, I looked up to see a guy with a black and red fauhawk he was pointing to an empty seat next to him and a chick with a bored look sat on the otherside. I shrugged and walked over to him but not before flipping off the cellphone chick. She gasped as I walked off. I sat my bag down and sat down.

"Names Jack King." fauhawk said holding out a tattooed hand. He was skinny and gave the skater apperance. He had grey eyes and was tan but looked pale compared to Wesley's apperance.

"Um Audrey Ri-Hart." I almosted slipped.

"Rihart? Hey rhymes with die hard!"

"Oh no! It's Hart, just Hart...um my mom got remarried and I'm not used to the new last name." I answered. He gave a slight nod.

"Understand, hey Foxy Roxy introduce yourself." Jack said leaning forawrd a little to look at the chick next to me. She had short brown hair, purple eyes which had to be contancts. She was pale and thin, and she wear jeans and a Hollister shirt giving her a questionable lable...then again we were no longer in high school. Lables weren't needed.

"I'm Nikki Callihan." she said in a slightly deeper voice then what I was expecting. She gave a lesbian vibe... "And no I love dick as much as I love air." she answered.

"Oh...well I assumed so!" I answered. Hey how the hell do you respond to that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took so long!!!