Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Kiss

Jack was in my speech class and Nikki ended up being in my Physics class, I met three more friends along the way as I left my last class I left with five new cell numbers.

"You should come to Harvy's Diner with me and Nikki." Jack said walking next to me as we left out speech class.

"Nikki and I." I said; he looked at me strangely. "Sorry it's a habit with my parents. Um I'd love to but my ride is here." I said pointing to the awaiting black Ferrari.

"Damn bitch! Someone has money!" Jack said with a grin.

"It's my hus-it's not mine." I said trying to cover up what I was about to say.

"Were you about to say husband?" he asked with a confused look.

"I didn't chose to marry him! You know Astev's stupid rule right?" I asked quickly.

"No? What stupid rule?" Jack asked, Henry honked the horn making me sigh.

"Never mind, I'll explain tomorrow. Bye!" I said giving him a quick hug and ran towards the car. I ripped the door open and got in.

"Mr. Rice isn't going to like you talking to another man." Henry said not sounding friendly.

"Yes well I think I can have friends. Are you as hateful as Wesley?"

"Why don't you listen to music on the way back." Henry said putting a CD in, before I knew it the music was putting me to sleep. Weird music never puts me asleep.

"Poor dear, school must've put a toll on you." I looked up at Darla with a half lided gaze.

"Mm where am I?" I asked trying to stretch.

"In bed of course. Henry brought you home and Wesley brought you up here when he saw Henry carrying you into the house. Isn't that nice of him?" she asked smiling. That reminded me making me sit up quickly.

"I don't trust Henry." I said loudly and quickly.

"Why?" Wesley asked walking into the room carrying a glass of what looked like orange juice. I wasn't sure if I should answer him or not. Welsey handed the glass to me, I took it and began drinking trying to stall so I wouldn't have to answer. Wesley didn't walk out like I had been hoping. "Well?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I just get bad vibes from him." I said quietly.

"I'm going downstairs to get you something to eat." Darla said quickly and leaving quickly.

"Bad vibes?" Wesley asked as he unlatched his watch and slipped it off placing it on the nightstand.

"I can't explain, please don't leave me alone with him again!" I begged, Wesley shook his head.

"When do you have classes?" he asked.

"Same time every Monday and Thursday."

"Well I'll let you borrow the Escalade only on those days."

"Really?" I asked sitting onto my knees and facing him.

"Yes. And you hug another guy again while I'm with you, I'll make sure he won't even be able to look at you." Wesley growled. I gasped, I knew Henry was knew good...he must have told him.

"It's just a simple hug. Jack isn't anything I'm interested in anyways!" I said glaring.

"Then what is your type Miss. Audrey?" he asked lifting one eyebrow. 'Oh ho definitely you' I thought to myself. A slight smirk came to Wesley's perfect lips, as if I said my thought outloud...had I?

"It's not you if that's what you're hoping." I said quickly.

"Right, I'm sure I am exactly what you go for."

"Oh please, you have no affect on me." I answered crawling off the bed and standing in front of him to poke him in the chest as I finished my sentence. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him. I gasped and my eyes widened. My heart beat quickly picked up pace.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked in a husky whisper. I nodded in a daze before he smirked and grabbed the back of my head and crashed his lips to mine. A feeling so strong surged through my body. A feeling I never felt before, I had been kissed before but it had no effect, now this was hard to explain. I flattened my hands against his chest as he let go of my wrist and that hand landed on my hip as he deepened the kiss. I gave a small moan which was the sound that caused him to pull away quickly, losing all contact. I felt lost for a minute without his touch.

He was breathing heavy I noticed as I sank onto the bed. So maybe he had a major effect on me, but I lost my head for a second. I couldn't lose it again, I knew nothing about him. He was supposed to be a mentor basically, so like all mentors you don't fall for them. His beautiful green eyes darkened and he cleared his throat.

"I never meant for the kiss to carry like that." he growled before turning away and he hurried out of the room.

"Wesley! Wait!" I said starting to go after him but stopped aruptly when I seen Henry walking towards me in the hallway, I quickly spun around and walked back into the room and slammed the door shut behind me. No way was I going to come close to Henry...

Henry stopped as Audrey slammed the door shut and turned around to walk after Wesley.

"Mr. Rice may I have a word with you." Henry said, Welsey sighed and turned to face him. "Don't forget she's human. You can't get involved with her." he growled.

"You don't think I know that?" Wesley growled. "She's not going to find out. It'll be better if I start sleeping in the guest room. And Henry, stay away from her." he added before turning quickly and walking away. Damn she took a toll on him, he was harder then a rock, and that was just a simple kiss...well one hell of a simple kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's you're lucky day peeps! Thanks for commenting! It means a ton, there should be updates a lot sooner now that writers block is gone!