Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Wolf

I was awoken by a loud bang. I wasn't sure where it came from, but it was loud causing me to get up and walk over to the balcony doors, I pulled back the curtain just a little to look outside, there was a full moon lighting everything up outside and standing on the balcony was the last thing I expected to see. A giant black wolf stood there, it's head lowered and revealed it's teeth as it must have been growling, it legs sort of spread out as if it was in attack mode. I gasped and released the curtain and stepped away quickly getting ready to run and go get Darla or Welsey...though I wasn't quite sure where he had gone. Suddenly the wolf came crashing through the glass of the door. I let out a scream as the wolf charged at me it's front paws hitting my chest sending me backwards and landing hard on my back.

"WESLEY!" I screamed out as loud as I could putting my arms in front of my face trying to protect myself as best as I could. The wolf was a lot larger considering the fact he was standing on me. I was waiting for it's jaws to lock on to me, but they never came. I slowly pulled my arms down to have it's nose an inch from mine, it was giving a low throaty growl and it's bright green eyes starring into mine. I had no idea what to think at this moment, I couldn't scream since the wolf would probably get scared and attack...but I could take a chance and shove the wolf and take off running and hope to make it somewhere... Well having the hound stand on me was no option. With everything I had I shoved the wolf to my left and quickly stood up and booked it to the bathroom and the door swung into the bathroom so I quickly went to shut it and felt the wolf hit the door sending me back a little but I regained quickly and shut the door the rest of the way. Just when I thought it was over it began scratching at the door over and over shaking the door.

"DARLA!" I screamed out since Welsey wasn't coming to my resucue. The scratching suddenly stopped and it went quiet. There was no way in hell was I opening that door till I knew I was safe for sure!

"Audrey!" I heard the deep voice of Wesley say in a slightly louder voice, I had fallen asleep sometime and just awoke when I heard Wesley yell what the hell happened. Sighing with relief I ripped open the bathroom door and ran to Wesley wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh god! It was awful!" I said starting to cry before stepping back and slapping him across the face and glaring. "Where the hell were you!" I screamed. "You're supposed to protect me! Some stupid wolf tried to eat me!" Wesley rubbed his cheek before glaring back at me. "Just because you were a chicken doesn't mean you still can't stay close and protect me! What kind of man are you?" I spun around and walked back towards the bathroom again trying to look tough since I had just broke down in front of him and went to slam the door shut when a hand stopped me.

"Hey blow your nose and then come back out here." Wesley said in a calm voice after I glared at him and sniffled.

"Why?" I snapped.

"So you can explain to me, now hurry it up." he said, I sighed as he walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I blew my nose quickly and walked up to him afterwards. He patted the spot next to him, I sat down hesitantly. "So what happened?"

"I was sort of asleep when I heard a loud bang outside on the balcony and I stood up to see what it was and pulled the curtain back some and saw a huge ass black wolf. I backed away and turned to go get you or Darla, who ever I found first and that's when it crashed throught the door. I-I didn't know what to do as it charged at me...that's when I screamed your name and I covered my face as I fell to my back and the son of a bitch was standing on me. He never bit me but he continued to growl so I shoved him off of me and ran to the bathroom. Something made it go away sometime and I wasn't about to leave the room." I explained still sniffling. I was shocked when he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me to his side.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. Sometimes I just can't be there...nor can I explain why. I need you to do something for me." he said.

"Wh-what?" I asked lifting my head to look at him.

"Stay strong. The wolf won't hurt you." he replied making me glare at him.

"How would you know! It's a wild animal!"

"Please. Just trust me, it will not hurt you. If it was going to hurt you I would not leave you alone again tonight."

"Again? Please! I'm scared!" I said tears coming to my eyes again. He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"You want the relationship to work so that way for the next two years you won't be miserable. So trust is a very big key in a relationship and I need you to be stong and trust me. I'll get the door fixed. I can't explain this to you...right now. But one day I will. Ok?" he asked me making me stare at him in confusion. Was this guy serious? I think he just wanted me dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banana