Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Green Eyes

I begged Wesley to sit and eat dinner with me tonight since I have been here for about three weeks and not once did he join me. So finally after a little bit of begging I got him to agree. We ate in silence, but it was peaceful silence.

"Maybe if I sleep downstairs tonight I'll feel better." I said half way through dinner; he looked up at me.

"What sleep on the couch?" he asked, I nodded. "No, you're not sleeping on the couch, it'd be uncomfortable."

"But Wes I'm scared to sleep up there!" I said setting my for down and placing my hands in my lap.

"The door is fixed. What are the chances of the wolf even coming back? Think about it." Wesley said making me frown.

"If it kills me, I'll make sure to come back and kill your ass." I growled before I picked up my fork again and continued eating.

"I promise you'll be fine."

"You won't even come up to bed will you?"

"I have a lot to finish up, same goes for tomorrow night too." he answered; I sighed and nodded. I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight...

I emerged from the bathroom around ten o' clock with my hair pulled into a bun and a robe tied at my waist. A bath was just the thing I had needed, now to crawl into bed and hope to get to sleep. Wesley was right, what are the chances of the wolf coming back twice? Pulling back the covers I crawled under and switched off the lamp the was sitting on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep, only to be woken up later to the sound of howling just outside. I gasped and sat up quickly to see it was about the same time it showed up yesterday. This time I would not get up and peek, that's what caused it to crash through the doo-

The hound busted through the door again, I gave a slight squeek and scooted back until my back hit the back board and gasped as it jumped onto the bed and walked towards me growling. 'Ok think Audrey think! They can smell your fear...um they are kind of like bees? You piss them off they'll attack, so maybe...' I held my hand out and the wolf started growling. It stepped closer and I closed my eyes but kept my hand out and winced as I felt it's cold nose press against my hand sniffing me. It stopped growling but kept it's ears perked back and shove on my hand a little with it's snout making me hold my hand out flat. I opened my eyes slowly as it pressed it's head into my hand like a dog would do when it wanted attention. I ran my hand over it's head gently trying not to give it a reason to attack, I took notice that it wasn't an it but a he and he suddenly plopped down and layed his head onto my legs and closed his eyes. The little shit was going to sleep, I sighed and tired sinking down hoping I could to lay down, he lifted his head and looked at me with his green eyes...which oddly enough looked fimilar and he let me lay down before his head now rested on top of my stomach. Well this was a turn around compare to yesterday, with another sigh I closed my eyes and fell asleep since I had classes tomorrow I had to be up by 8. It wasn't everyday a giant ass wolf smashed through your door and slept with you so might as well as enjoy it.

I woke up sometime around 6 the sun slowly rising and I was tucked up against Wesley, he must've finally came to bed. But where was my wolf friend? Looking around the room I didn't find anything except I realized Wesley was naked...I couldn't help but look at him. Hey, cut me some slack he was good looking and his body was even better. He had a nice muscular chest with just a little bit of chest hair not enough to look gross like I found most men's chest hair to be. He had a nice set of abs and what I liked to call a sexy trail that led from his navel down to his...wow he wasn't even erected and he was huge! I looked away quickly blushing and lied back down to my side facing away from him, his arm was under my neck and just as I layed back down he turned onto his side and wrapped his other arm around my waist and I was very aware of what was pressed to my lower back. I shivered a little as I closed my eyes tightly hoping I'd be able to get back to sleep even though I basically had a naked stranger holding me...a very sexy and blessed stranger that is!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!! Subscribe!! And I'll update more!!