Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Bathroom Buddy

Of course when my alarm went off Wesley wasn't in bed but was in the bathroom taking a shower. Well I assumed unless my wolf friend had came back and knows how to use the water knobs, I yawned and stetched before tossing and turning a bit making the sheets a tangled mess around my feet. I struggled trying to get out andjust when I thought I had it I didn't and ended up hitting the floor when I got my foot caught trying to get out of bed.

"What are you doing?" I heard Wesley say making me turn towards the bathroom where he stood with a towel wrapped around his waist low on his hips. Oh I knew what he was covering up!

"I got stuck." I said with a slight frown, he shook his head as he walked towards the closet. "Um where the keys to the Escalade?" I asked as I got to my feet.

"On the dresser with the rest of the keys." he yelled from the closet. I wonder why he isn't saying anything about the door? I grabbed the keys and tossed them into my purse before I grabbed a towel and my clothes for the day and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Just as I was about to hop into the shower someone knocked on the door.

"What?"

"Hurry and get into the shower, I need to finish getting around." I hear Wesley yell from the other side; I rolled my eyes but hurried. I let out a squeek as cold water sprayed out and hit me first even though Wesley had been in there like four minutes ago! "What's wrong?" he asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"It was cold." I said stepping under the spray as it warmed up.

"I see your wolf returned." he said as he turned on the sink faucent. Well I'm glad he could be casual as if we have been married for three years and could talk to me while I'm taking a shower. To me it was a little akward espeically if it was in him in the shower and me in front of the sink...I did just see him naked about two hours ago. Something like that is hard to get out of your memory.

"Yeah. He jumped up on the bed and slept with me. You didn't see it did you?" I asked scrubbing shampoo into my hair, it looked like to me that he was shaving his beard that was growing in. He always shaved his beard but left what my cousin always called the chin strap.

"No I did not."

"Oh." I said with a frown. "How did you know it wouldn't hurt me."

"Remember when I said I can't tell you everything right now. Well that's one thing I can't tell you right now." he replied making me frown.

"But you will tell me one day right?" I asked hopefull.

"I will when I know I can trust you." he answered.

"But I trusted you." I whispered with a frown.

"And with that I am gratefull and can't thank you enough. For me it's a little different, and one day I will explain everything and give you evey answer you heart desires." he answered, I didn't think he would have heard me.

"My friends never trusted me. Even though I never gave them a reason not to."

"That's because they were never truely your friends. I'm sure Nikki will trust you."

"Well at least you listened to my rambling yesterday." I said with a slight laugh.

"I listen to everything you say."

"You sure don't act like it."

"Does any guy?" he asked making me smile.

"No."

"Exactly. Now are you going to be home for dinner or you doing something after classes?"

"But you said I could only use the Escalade for school only."

"Well I think you'll be home before it gets dark, so are you?" he asked. Well I was shocked it was a complete turn around from Monday. Nikki did ask me if I wanted to hang out with her and Jack after classes.

"I was going to hang out with Nikki and Jack."

"Was?"

"Well if it's ok I mean I will."

"I'm not trying to set a curfew, but just for tonight be back before it gets dark ok?" he asked, I grinned.

"Ok I will! I promise!" I said as I rinsed the rest of the conditioner from my hair and then shut off the water. Wesley was still working on his facial hair as I reached my arm through the little crack I made to grab my towel and wrapped it around my body before I opened the door all the way and stepped out. I could dry off and get dressed in the closet, I grabbed my clothes and walked up to Wesley. He was a foot taller then me or more and I was 5'4 and if I wanted to kiss his cheek I'd have to pull him down but I didn't think he'd agree to that so I just kissed his shoulder. "Thank you!" I said cheerfully before I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the closet. Today was going to be a good day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Just when I think my boyfriend isn't listening or paying attention it shocks me to hear him repeat back everything I had told him. So when you think they aren't listening and they say they heard you, have them repeat back some of the things you said!