Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Marcus

"Audrey my chica wazzup?" Jack asked as I walked up to him getting ready to sit down between him and Nikki who was messing with her phone.

"Well I have a wolf that slept with me. I saw my husband's dong and I think I am about to start my period." is was I could have said but I decided to keep it simple. "Not much, you?"

"Just pumped for classes to be over. This evening will be your chance to meet my new girlfriend. Her names Zoey, she sure doesn't come out much during the daytime."

"Well I have to be home before it gets dark." I said; I had told Nikki my whole life story basically last night since after dinner Wesley disappeared and I had nothing to do so around 8 Nikki called me to ask me a question about our assignment and we ended up talking for about an hour and a half. She's been dating the same guy since she was a freshmen in high school, he was a few years older then her and he had a secret she couldn't tell me. Maybe he was a secret drug dealer?

"Sun sets around 9, you can't stay out till about ten? She doesn't get off of work till 9:30!"

"I promised Wesley. And I'm not going to break that promise."

"Is Wesley your step-father or something?"

"It's her boyfriend. Girl has no family and she lives with him, they he has to be in bed for work and doesn't sleep well, we're lucky she could make it at all. Leave her alone." Nikki the queen of fast lies said.

"How the hell you know so much about her? Sounds to me he's controlling."

"We talked. And he isn't controlling he's just a guy who is working a lot but you wouldn't know a thing about that." Nikki snorted before returning back to her cellphone. Jack made a hissing sound.

"Someone is on the rag." Jack muttered; I slapped him on the arm.

"Quit it, you're begging for a fight." I said just as the professor walked in.

**********
I walked into the diner behind Nikki and she led me over to a table where Jack was sitting and another guy who I'm pretty sure was Marcus her boyfriend and had to be right since when she sat next to him he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her on the temple.

"Audrey this is Marcus, Marc this is Audrey." his grey eyes surprised me when the turned blue. He opened his mouth before Nikki whispered something to him, he nodded and then stuck out a hand. I gave a confused look and shook his hand.

"So you're from Astev?" he asked, I nodded. "I know a few guys from there. Don't really get along with them."

"Oh what was there name's?" I asked.

"I'm sure you know the one. Wesley Rice?" he said, his voice was deep like Wesley but sounded so much colder. Was I wrong to trust Nikki so quickly? "I can tell by the look on your face you know him. Don't worry, that won't effect your friendship here with Nikki." he answered as if he could read my thoughts.

"How do you know Wesley?" I asked curiously.

"Hi! What can I start you guys off with today?" the waitress said coming over with a too cheery grin. Way to inturpt!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for those who comment and subscribe! I normally don't continue writing stroies cause I get neither and in honesty this is one of the stories I thought about not finishing but so far if the comments keep coming then I'll keep the chapters coming. And I've added more character pics...