Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Finding About the Contest

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” My little sister screamed in my face when she got into the door of our house. It was a quarter past four and my eleven year old sister, Aaliyah, was home from school. It was a nice two hours without her (pestering). I was just sitting on the world’s most comfortable couch (that just so happened to be in our living room) reading my new book that I got at my school library.

“Why in the world did you just scream in my ear and disturb me from my book?!?” I shouted back at Aaliyah.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! You’re not going to believe this!”

“What? Tell me! I won’t have any idea of what you’re talking about until you tell me! I’m not psychic! So tell me now!”

“We have to get to the store right away! And I mean right away! So get your butt off the couch and take me there before mom gets home!” She said in a mixed jumble of words by saying it so fast. I could hardly understand her. It took me a while to process what she said.

“Why do we have to go to the store? What do you need? And why does it have to be before mom comes home? Can’t she take you? I’m in a really good book right now, I don’t want to leave!” I argued.

“Sienna, you’re always in a good book! But I’m telling you once I tell you this; you’ll want to go to the store, too. And you’ll probably be out the door with no book in your hand in less than five minutes. Now do you want to know what’s at the store, or not?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I’ve wanted to know ever since you walked through the front door screaming!” I said excited.

“Okay. Well… today Justin Bieber’s new album comes out! And there’s a golden ticket in one of the many cases. And if you get the golden ticket, you get to choose to go to anywhere in the United States with Justin Bieber for two whole weeks!”

“OH MY GOD!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER?” I screamed while running out the door to my car.

“See what did I tell you? You got out the door in less than two minutes! Wow! Good job Sienna! I knew that would get you away from your book.” She said laughing once on our way to the store.

Oh, I really hope I get that golden ticket! That would be the best thing anything has ever happened to me, if it did. Please, please, please God! I was thinking to myself on the car ride towards the store.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sienna. And I just turned sixteen years old a few weeks ago. I have a little sister named Aaliyah who is eleven years old and the biggest pest you’d ever know. Who you’ve met already, obviously. We’re not really alike except that we both love Justin Bieber and that we both look like our mom. But we have different dads. Who neither of us has met before in our lives. That’s pretty much all we have in common though. And mom is always gone with her jobs since she’s trying to support the three of us all by herself. This means I’m always stuck with looking after the pest. But sometimes we actually enjoy each other’s company. Though it’s rare when that happens! Well I think that’s all the general information that you need to know about me and my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay... so this was the first story I have ever written. It gets better as it goes on. And there are a total of 50 chapters! Wowzers! Hope you like!