Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Together

I finally finished my book, so I put it down, but I didn’t move from my spot on Justin. He kept running his fingers through my hair, until he stopped and pulled up one of my hands. He kept that hand in his just stroking his thumb over in a soothing way.

“Sienna?” he mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“First, what day is it?” he asked.

“Um… I think… it’s Thursday, maybe? Why?”

“Okay, well. Would you be willing to go to dinner and maybe a movie as our first date with me tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you were having second thoughts because we seem to be moving fast or something. I’m just glad you said yes. It’s gonna be the best first date you’ve ever had, I’ll treat you right.” He said sweetly.

“Awww! Thank you. I trust you, Justin.” I kissed him then.

“What time is it? I think I smell dinner.” I asked him after we broke apart.

“It’s about 7:30pm right now. Do you wanna head inside?”

“Yeah, maybe we can help with something.” We stood up as I was saying that and walked hand-in-hand inside.

My mom was standing in the kitchen with a towel draped over one shoulder. She had a little bit of flour on her shirt. And the kitchen smelled like chocolate chip cookies, so I was wondering if she was even cooking dinner.

“Um, Mom? Have you already cooked dinner? Or did you just skip that and baked cookies for dessert, unless were having the cookies for dinner?”

“Oh, no, honey. Yes I cooked the dinner. There was leftover grilled chicken that you grilled last night for the fettuccine. So we’re going to have chicken sandwiches, I already made the sauce to go with it. And the salad is already done, too. So it’s all taken care of. No worries!” she assured me.

“Okay, so you don’t need my help at all?” I double checked.

“Nope!”

“Where’s everybody else?”

“Aaliyah went over to one of her friend’s house for a sleepover. She got picked up just about a half hour earlier. Pattie and Jazmin went to the store or somewhere like that.”

“Hmm. Okay. Well then Justin and I are going to my room since there’s nothing else to do.” I said walking away still holding hands with Justin.

We were halfway up the stairs until my mom yelled, “Be responsible! I don’t want anything inappropriate happening while you’re up there!”

“Yes Janelle/ Mom!” Justin and I both replied at the same time.

“I mean it! I better not have to come up there to check up on you guys!” she yelled back.

Justin just laughed and I felt a blush creep to my cheeks. We reached my room and he opened the door for me. He walked over to the end of my bed and sat o the edge. I decided to sit on my chair at my desk that had the wheels under each leg.

“Sienna, come here. You’re too far away from me.” Justin said.

“You already miss me? I’m only two feet away from you though.” I replied while laughing at him. “But I guess I come to you.”

“Yes, I already miss you. I miss your soft touches, your heat radiating from your skin to mine, and your beautiful body.”

“Well, that’s kind of pathetic. I mean I’m still here with you. You’re going to have to let me go once in a while so I can do my things.” I got up and walked over to the part of the bed where he was sitting. I stood between his legs with my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

“I know, but you know you like it.” He said looking up at me adoringly with a smirk on his face. I leaned down to kiss his soft, beautiful lips. A little while later, he took it a step farther by running his tongue along my lower lip asking for entrance. I granted his request, our tongues battling each other until his won dominance. He laid back pulling me down with him. He pulled his lips from mine, moving them to my neck trying to find my ‘spot’. It didn’t take him long to find it and I couldn’t help but to let out a little moan. I felt him smirk against the skin of my neck. I pulled his neck up so that I could kiss him again. Then I realized, we were doing exactly what my mom yelled at us not to do. I suddenly pulled away from him and sat up.

“Justin! Stop!” I whisper yelled.

“What? Is there something wrong? Sienna?” he was still lying down on the bed and he had a concerned expression on his face.

“No, nothings wrong, except for the fact that we’re doing exactly what we’re not supposed to be doing. I’m sorry. I think I overreacted. Just ignore that outburst.” I said taking a deep breath.

“No, it’s fine, Sienna. We did take it a little far. I’m sorry. I just got excited.” He explained.

“Yeah, both of us kind of did.” I agreed taking another breath.

“Hey, it’s okay. Everything’s fine. How about we take a quick walk outside before dinner to get some fresh air and to calm ourselves?” he asked.

“Okay, yeah, that sounds good.” I got up tugging him with me. We walked out of my room closing the door behind us, got our shoes on and walked down the street. We didn’t go too far since it was almost dinner time. So once we passed a stop sign we turned back around and headed back home. When we got there, Pattie and Jazmin were back and it was just in time for dinner.