Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Date Night

Justin grabbed my hand as we were walking down the stairs and towards the car. He opened the passenger car door for me and helped me in. He shut my door then walked around to the driver’s side. He slid in, put the key in the ignition and put the car in gear, then pulled out of the driver.

“So where are you taking me, Mr. Justin Bieber?” I wondered.

He just replied a simple answer, “Surprise.” He turned to face me and grinned.

Suddenly he pulled over to the curb and we were still in my neighborhood. It was dark out so I couldn’t see where we were.

“Uh, Justin? Where are we? We can’t be there already, wherever you’re taking me. Can we?” I asked confused.

“Sienna, we are here. Just trust me, okay, beautiful?” he got out of the car then. He walked over to my side and opened the door and helped me out. He intertwined our fingers then walked towards the woods. Okay, this is just a little weird. Where the heck are we? He kept pulling me with him; obviously he knew where we were going.

“Close your eyes.” I closed my eyes tightly and he dragged me along. “Now you can open them.” I did as he said and the sight I was greeted with took my breath away. We were at the meadow that we found together on our first night we knew each other. Only it looked a lot differently than how it was before. There were twinkling lights wrapped around the tree that had the tire swing. And leaning against the tree, I noticed there was a guitar and a stereo on a medium sized box next to it on the ground. Then right next to the tire swing, there was a black blanket set on the ground. It looked like there was a picnic basket set on it. But I couldn’t tell since we were somewhat far away. It was the most amazing thing I’ve seen.

“Like what you see?” he asked.

“Yes, very much so.”

“Good.” He started to tug me towards the blanket. He sat me down and then he sat down, too, so that we were beside each other. He pulled the picnic basket towards him and started taking things out. First he pulled out to wine glasses that I recognized from my kitchen, and then got a bottle out of berry-apple sparkling cider since we couldn’t actually drink real wine, he started pouring some into the two glasses then handed one to me.

“To my true love. I finally found her.” He looked to me and kissed me on the cheek. Then we clinked glasses together and we each took a sip from our wine glass.

Justin set his glass down on the grass and kept pulling out things from the basket. First, two plates came out, then utensils, then a steaming bowl of something, and then one last thing that looked like a mini bread bowl.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked.

“Spaghetti. My mom made it for us earlier when we got home.” He smiled.

“Oh, well that was nice of her.” He handed me a plate of spaghetti with a piece of bread on it. He fixed a plate for himself and we ate the delicious dinner. After we were done eating, he got up and walked over to his guitar and carried back over to the blanket. He sat in front of me facing me instead of beside me.

“You’re going to sing for me?” I couldn’t stop smiling then, I loved it when he sang to me.

“Yeah, I’m going to sing this song called ‘Up’. I’ve been working on it for a while now.” He replied. Justin started to strum his guitar, and then pretty soon he started singing.

When he was done, I was just in awe. It was the best song I’ve heard. I loved the lyrics and the beat, I loved him. He put the guitar down across the blanket. I jumped into his arms and hugged and kissed him.

When we pulled apart he said laughing, “I was just going to ask you if you liked the song, but that kind of answered it for me.”

“Yes, I love it. And I love you.” I replied adoringly.

At first he didn’t say it back and I felt a sharp pain as if something pierced me through my chest to my heart. He reached over to the picnic basket once again and got something out. Then he held his palm out and on top was a black velvet box. I didn’t know what to think of that. Then he opened it for me and I saw that it was a ring with a white gold band and three little intricate diamonds across the top. I was awed once again.

“It’s a promise ring. The diamonds represent as one for me, one for you, and an extra for the love we share together. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you... with all my heart.” He informed.

“Oh my God! It’s so beautiful, Justin. I will love you forever and for always.” After I said that he put the ring on my left ring finger. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

We broke apart and Justin stood up pulling me up with him. He guided me over by having his hand on the small of my back, towards the tire swing where the stereo was and bent down to turn it on. He turned to me and put both my hands into his.

“May I have this dance?” He asked bowing his head a little after.

“You may!” I replied enthusiastically.

I put my arms on his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck while he grabbed hold of my waist. Then we were swaying to the music together. When the song finished he kissed me again sweetly. I was a very lucky girl to have him and his kisses all the time. The kiss got kind of heated. He swept his tongue along my lower lip and gently nipped it with his teeth asking for entrance, but I didn’t grant him it. I decided to tease him a little bit. After he got fed up of me doing that to him, his lips went to my neck, then went to my earlobe. He whispered in my ear, “Stop teasing me, Sienna.” Then he went back to my lips and this time I let him have entrance to my mouth. Our tongues danced together. I felt his hands travel down from my waist to my hips, his hands were playing with the bottom of my blouse, pushing it up a little bit so that he could touch the bare skin of my stomach. His fingers felt so good there, like as if they belonged there.

Unfortunately, we tore apart a little while later. We were both breathless; our kisses seemed to do that to us a lot. His watch beeped saying that it was eleven o’ clock already. So we walked back over to the blanket and started to pack stuff up. I folded up the blanket and grabbed the picnic basket and carried the blanket on top of it. Justin grabbed the stereo after putting it back in its box and his guitar in his other hand. We started walking back to the main street where the car was, put the things in the trunk and got into the car. Justin started the ignition and drove towards my house. We got the picnic basket and all of the other things out of the trunk and walked into the house. Justin put down the box and guitar next to the couch while I put the picnic basket on the kitchen counter. I didn’t feel like unloading it then so I told myself that I would do it tomorrow morning. I walked back into the living room where Justin was and grabbed his hand and took him to my room.

Once I got there, I grabbed my pajamas out of one of my dresser drawers while Justin sat himself on my bed and went to my bathroom to change. When I came out, Justin lifted his head and when he saw me his eyes shot wide open. I was just wearing what I usually wore to bed, my black Soffe booty-shorts and a plain tank top that was a light blue. But obviously it was a little bit too much for Justin to handle! I went to the bed and pulled down the covers and got in.

“I guess I’ll be going now since you’re going to bed. Good night.” Justin said while getting up.

“No! Wait. Just sleep in here with me tonight, please?”

“What about our moms?”

“I don’t really care about them right now. I just want to be with you.”

“Okay, but I’ll be right back. I need to change.” He was still in the outfit he was in for the date so he walked out of the room. A couple minutes later Justin came back, he turned off the room light, too. He came over to the bed and got in beside me. He pulled me closer to him so that we were side to side. I was lying on my back looking up at the ceiling and he was on his side with his head propped in his right palm with his elbow supporting the weight on a pillow. His left arm was around me and his fingers were tracing circles on my stomach. Soon I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep curling into Justin’s warmth and dreamed beautiful dreams of the time we’ve had together.