Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Fun in the Sun

We arrived at Finger Lake a little while later. Justin found a parking spot and then we started walking over to the beach area of the public lake. We found a perfect spot and laid the beach towel down. I took off my shorts and t-shirt and got the sunscreen out of my bag and started to apply it to my skin. I did all the spots that I could reach.

“Justin, can you put some sunscreen on my back please?”

“I’d love to.” He kissed me and picked me up and placed me between his legs. He reached for the sunscreen and started to rub some into my back. At the same time he massaged my shoulders. It felt so nice. He gave really good massages; I was ready to fall asleep until he stopped. He took off his own shirt and I started to rub some into his skin like he did to me. We got up and started walking up and down the beach together holding hands. While we were walking people were staring. A girl who looked to be about twelve stepped in front of us making us stop.

“Are you Justin Bieber?” she asked.

He looked to me and shrugged and replied, “Yeah. Why?”

“Can I have your autograph? Please?”

“Sorry, no. I’m not signing any autographs or posing for pictures. I’m on a break right now.”

She started crying and ran away screaming ‘daddy’. Justin continued to walk with me until a big man came up and stopped us. The little girl was with him, so I guessed it was his daughter.

“Why are you telling my daughter crap? She wants your autograph so she’s going to get it!” he said while raising his voice a little with each word.

“I’m sorry, sir. But I’m on a break and I’m not signing, posing, or singing for anyone right now.” Justin tried to explain to himself.

“Here’s one hundred dollars. Give your autograph to my sweet pea or you’ll be sorry.” He shouted while shoving a bill into Justin’s chest.

“Justin, just sign it for her and this will be all over with.” I whispered to him.

“Fine. I need a piece of paper and something to write with though.” He turned back to them.

The little girl went running to a nearby car, while she was gone her father and Justin were glaring at each other. She came running back handing Justin his newest album with a pen on top. He quickly signed it and handed it back to her and stomped back to the towel we were sitting on earlier. I followed him and tried to calm him down.

“Justin, take a deep breathe. Okay? Cool down.” I soothed while stroking his cheek.

“How can I calm down? I haven’t gotten any privacy ever since Usher signed me and my music came out.”

“I know. But this is what you wanted. Here let’s go swimming for a little bit and then we can go back to the house and we won’t have to leave again today.” I stood and reached down to get Justin’s hand and helped him up. We walked over to the lake and waded in. It was somewhat cold, but today was the hottest it’s ever been this summer so it felt good to cool down in the cold water.

We got out and went back to our spot and dried off. I put my shorts back on but didn’t bother with my shirt. I packed everything back into my bag and took Justin’s hand and we started walking back to the car.

We got back home and I started to make macaroni and cheese for us to eat as a late lunch. I distributed it into two separate bowls and gave one to Justin. I ate mine standing up and leaning against the counter while he sat in one of the bar stools. I started to wash dishes when we were done.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you earlier. But my best friend Ryan is coming tomorrow and we’ll have to pick him up from the airport in Anchorage tomorrow morning like at around 11.” Justin told me.

“Okay, that’s fine.” I smiled.

“So you’re finally meeting my friends but when am I gonna meet yours?”

“They’re all gone. They never stay here for the summers, only for the school year. This is absurd because it’s always so cold in the winters and they love the heat. I don’t know, I never understand my friends’ families.” I said while shrugging my shoulders. “So I don’t have any friends in the summer. It’s kind of sad, but I get through the three months every year. And this summer I have you and you’ve made me happier than I’ve ever been.” I smiled.

“I’m sorry all your friends are gone during the summer. But I’m glad I’ve cheered you up this summer.” He walked over to me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. He then took his phone out of his pocket and gave me the ‘hold on’ sign with his finger. Justin walked out to the back porch and I went back to washing the dishes.
After I finished, I went outside to Justin. He was still on the phone and was sitting at the picnic table. I walked past him to go to the trampoline and took my shirt and shorts off and threw them over the edge so that I was just in my swimsuit again. I lay down on the hot black trampoline and soaked up the sun. I suddenly felt cold sprinkles falling on my back and opened my eyes to look up at the sky. There were no dark rainy clouds. Then I felt some more drops I looked around and saw that Justin pulled the hose over and was spraying me with it. I jumped off the trampoline and started running towards him. Once he saw me coming after him, he dropped the hose and started running away. I kept chasing him around the backyard. When I passed by the hose again, I grabbed it and started spraying Justin whenever he passed. Then he started running towards me so I dropped the hose and ran away. He did the same thing as I did to him, whenever I got just a little bit close to him he would spray me. We kept this up until we were both soaking wet. I went over to the shed and got the sprinkler system and screwed it around the end of the hose and put it underneath the trampoline. I hopped up and started jumping and soon after Justin joined me.

I ended up getting tired and just plopped down on my butt and tried to catch my breath. Justin jumped off and ran over to turn the water off and came back to me.

“So who were you talking on the phone with?” I wondered.

“Oh, that was Ryan. He was telling me that Usher was unable to get a day flight so he’s coming at around midnight. We still need to pick him up, but you can stay back if you want.”

“No, I wanna come with you.”

“Okay.” He laughed.

We went inside then. I went to my room to change out of my wet bathing suit and got into a pair of my Abercrombie capri sweats with a tank top to lounge in. I went downstairs and turned on the TV to see what was on. I decided to watch __________. Justin came in and lay next to me on the couch. After a while of being bored of what was on TV, I turned around facing Justin and fell asleep on his arm for a quick nap.

I felt being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and sat up and looked at the clock that was by the front door. I couldn’t believe I slept that long. It was already nine o’clock at night.

“Hey, our moms just got back home. And they brought leftovers from a restaurant that they had dinner at if you want any.”

I stood up and went to the kitchen to see what kind of leftover there were. There was a half cut piece of a cheeseburger. I decided to have that so I put it on a plate and zapped it in the microwave for fifteen seconds. I finished eating and went upstairs to change into something that didn’t look like I was a slob. I didn’t want that to be my first impression on Justin’s best friend, Ryan. I got my favorite pair of low rise American Eagle Boyfriend style jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with my gray ruffled vest. I got some hoops and attached them to my ears. I fixed my hair by straightening it at the ends. I applied some gray eye shadow with a thin line of black eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to my mom’s room.

“Hey, Justin and I are leaving to go get Ryan now. So I’ll talk to you in the morning. Night.” I kissed her on the cheek.

“Goodnight, and be safe. I don’t want to hear about any reckless driving!”

“Yes, mom. We’ll be safe. Don’t worry.” I laughed.

I went downstairs and found Justin in the kitchen then we went to the garage and got back into the car and started our long drive to Anchorage.