Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Goodbye

Justin and I ended up falling asleep in each other’s arms. I woke up in the middle of the night at about three in the morning. For some reason I couldn’t go back to sleep. So I went downstairs so that I wouldn’t wake Justin up and decided to watch TV. A little bit later, I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Justin and he sat next to me.

“Baby, why aren’t you upstairs sleeping?” he had a worried expression on his face.

“I woke up an hour ago and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I didn’t want to wake you so I came down here.” I explained.

“Oh. Well I wouldn’t care if you woke me up. I could always sleep on the plane—even though I don’t like to. But that doesn’t matter. I would be able to have more time with you then. And now we can have that time.”

We lay down on the couch with me in front of him. He stretched his arm out and I used it as a pillow for my head. I wasn’t really paying attention to what was on TV, I was mostly concentrating on the beat of Justin’s heart and his breathing.

“I love you and I can’t even express how much I’m going to miss you, Justin.” I whispered to him.

“Don’t. Not yet. We’re not saying good-bye yet.” He bent down and kissed me on the cheek then rested his head on mine.

I was so comfortable then, this felt right. I really think I found the man of my dreams, my soul mate, my everything. With Justin embracing me again and not thinking about good-byes, I was able to fall asleep.

The next morning, our moms woke us up to talk. After I got my brain processing, Justin and I walked into the dining room to see them sitting waiting for us. My mom started talking once we sat down.

“Justin, Sienna. I thought about what you said last night and talked with Pattie and I’ve come up with a decision.” She paused then, looking deep into our eyes. “Sienna, you will be able to fly alone, although I am very unhappy about that. But Pattie assured me that you would be safe. So take it seriously and prove to me that you deserve my trust about this situation. And in return, after Justin’s gone, I don’t want you to be moping around the house since I’m letting you do this so that you can see him. I know you’re going to be hurting, but you’re not going to show it so that I can see it. Clear?”

“Yes, Mom. Thank you so much. I promise I’ll do everything you tell me to do. And no moping, I got it.” I jumped up from my chair and ran around the table to her and gave her a big bear hug.

“Justin? You have to get packing, we’re leaving in a little bit.” Pattie told Justin.

“Can Sienna come to the airport with us, please, Mom?”

“Yes, she was already going to come with her mom.”

Justin smiled at me, and got out of his chair and walked over to me where I was standing and grabbed my hand while pulling me out of the kitchen to go upstairs. Once we got to my room, I went and sat on my bed while Justin got his suitcase and set it on the desk. I decided to get up and helped Justin gather his clothes. Justin went to the bathroom to get his stuff out of there and I started folding some of his clothes and packing them up into the suitcase.

“Sienna, you don’t have to pack for me. I appreciate it though.” He walked over to me and snaked his arms around my waist and started kissing my face. He finally kissed my lips and I wouldn’t let him pull away for quite a while. He had more strength tan me of course and ended up pulling his lips away.

“I really don’t want to stop, but I’ve got to so that this doesn’t proceed into something we’ll both regret later. I love you so much, Sienna.” He said in between planting soft butterfly kisses all over my face. He’s got to be the sweetest. He pulled away then and continued putting things into his suitcase.

After he was done, I took a really quick shower again. It was shorter than yesterday’s! I didn’t think that would be possible, but it was. I got dressed into something that was comfy, but was still presentable for going out into public. I finished getting ready and Justin and I went downstairs with him carrying his suitcase with him. It was about time to go to the airport, so we got into the car. Jazmin was already there and Pattie was finishing up packing everything into the car. When everything got loaded up into the car, my mom pulled out of the driveway and got onto the main road to Anchorage.

We got to the airport and started to load all the bags onto one of the carts that they provided. Justin put a hat on and sunglasses on so that he would be kind of hard to recognize before we got out of the car. While Justin and his mom were going to check- in their bags I held Jazmin in my arms until they came back. When they got back, Pattie tried taking Jazmin back, but she wouldn’t let go of me. So I told her it was fine and kept her in my arms. Justin held one of my hands though, and we followed our mom to the right gate that their flight was boarding into. I found out that their flight was leaving in an hour and a half. I was so sad that I only had that much time left with Justin. We found some seats and sat down. Jazmin sat on my lap facing me and set her head on my chest. Justin looked over and smiled at me and her.

“You’d be a great mom, Sienna.”

“Really? I never thought about having any, but thanks I guess.” I laughed and he did, too. I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt that he put his head on mine.

The hour and a half that we had ended up passing by very fast. Pattie walked over and picked up Jazmin and told Justin that the first class was boarding and that they had to get in line. Justin and I stood up and I my eyes started to fill up with tears. Soon enough they spilled over and ran down my cheeks.

“Shh, Sienna. Don’t cry please. You’re just going to make me.” He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. “Now, when you get home, go to your room and there will be something on your bed for you. Don’t open the little box until you’re ready to go asleep. But you can open the other one. I love you so much and I’ll see you in a week in a half in New York. I’ll try to pick you up myself at the airport, if I can’t though, my mom will. I love you so much; you’re my favorite girl and always will be. Do everything your mom asks you to do, so that we can see more of each other over the past two months.”

“I love you, too, Justin. I’ll do anything for you. Please call me when you land though so I know you’re safe.” I hugged him one last time and brought my lips up to his. We kissed deeply, so that we could remember the feel of each other’s lips upon our own.

Before he let me go, he whispered an ‘I love you,’ one last time. Justin walked up to where his mom and sister were and gave his plane ticket to a lady. Before he walked into the bridge to go to the plane, he turned around, and made a heart with both of his hands. I did the same and then he turned and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay... well just 20 more left to post. maybe ill post them later. idk. but could you comment? im just asking for one about whether or not you like my story. trust me! my second one is sooo much better than this one. and ill post that one after this is done being all posted up. :P

please comment... itll put a smile on my face.