Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Girl Day

Fast Fwd a few days

6 more days until reuniting with Justin

Today my mom ended up not having work. So she decided to take Aaliyah and me into Anchorage to go shopping. Usually my mom hates coming into Anchorage when she doesn’t have work, but I think the reason why she drove in today was to get my mind off of missing Justin. I couldn’t help it though, just six more days until I get to see him again.

The whole day, I spent in dressing rooms in so many different stores trying on clothes, showing my mom what they looked like, and repeating that over and over again. I was her Barbie doll today; usually it is Aaliyah if she’s with us because my mom thinks kids’ clothes are cuter, but not today. My mom ended up buying a lot of things for me- a couple of jeans, tank tops, short/long sleeve shirts, sweaters/sweatshirts, skirts, shoes- pretty much a new wardrobe for me. She also bought some clothes for Aaliyah, so that she wouldn’t feel left out. My mom also bought clothes, perfume, and a new pair of shoes for herself. I didn’t even want to know how much she spent today and I didn’t dare ask. I have no idea how she was able to afford so much either. I think she takes advantage of the business credit card that her boss gave her.

“Sienna, that’s your new wardrobe for when you leave in six days and when you take the golden ticket trip. Justin paid for all that for you; he had the money sent over through the bank account. The things I bought for Aaliyah and myself were from my own money. But yours was all Justin’s.” When my mom said that, my jaw dropped.

“Are you serious?” I asked when I recovered.

“Yes, why would I joke about something like this?”

“I wish I had a boyfriend and that he did that for me.” My sister added.

Oh, my gosh! I cannot believe he did this for me. I ask again, what did I do to deserve this? And I still don’t know the answer. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed the number one. I put Justin on my speed-dial before I went to sleep last night. This time I called, he answered.

J: Hey, baby.

S: Hi, Justin.

J: Sienna, are you okay?

S: Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. But what’s with the money you sent to my mom?

J: I don’t know. Was I not allowed to do that? I just wanted to treat my girl well.

S: Justin, no, I really appreciate it. But you already treat me well; you didn’t have to do this for me. I don’t deserve it, and I definitely don’t deserve you. Justin, you’re perfect and you have girls all over you. I ask myself this all the time, but I can never figure out the answer. Why me?

J: Sienna, why do you ask yourself that? It doesn’t matter who deserves who or what. I just did this, just because. Alright?

S: Okay, well, thank you.

J: So did you buy a lot of stuff?

S: *laughs* Yes, I did. Or rather my mom did. She just told me you bought everything for me.

J: Oh, nice. *laughs* Were you surprised?

S: Mhmm. Very!

J: Good. That’s how I wanted it to be. I’m really sorry, Sienna, but I’ve got to go. My concert is going to be starting in fifteen minutes. Six more days, almost there! I love you bunches.

S: Yep! Can’t wait to see you again! Hope your concert goes well. Love you, too. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

J: Thanks, and yes I’ll talk to later. Bye.

I heard the line go dead, so I hung up and put my phone away. I found my mom and my sister sitting on a nearby bench waiting for me. I walked up to them, they stood up and bent down and grabbed all the bags that they set down by the bench. I grabbed my own bags, though. I combined little bags with the bigger bags so that it would be easier to carry everything.

“Was that Justin you called?” my mom asked.

“Yeah, I was thanking him for what he did for me.”

“That was a long ‘thank you’. You sure that’s all you talked to him about?”

“Mom? Does it matter? What we talk about is not your business.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.” She turned away and started to walk. “How about some dinner up at the food court?” she asked Aaliyah and me.

We followed her up at to the food court. My mom and Aaliyah gave me their bags and told me to find a table. I found a spot to sit at and set down all our bags there while my sister and my mom got the food, whatever it was going to be. They came back about ten minutes later with two trays filled with food. Aaliyah and I got slices of pizza with fruit smoothies- mango, strawberry, orange for me and mixed berry for my sister- while my mom had a salad with a green tea smoothie. We finished and threw away all the garbage and went to the parking garage so that we could go home. The day passed by quickly and we spent it all at one mall.

When I got home and up to my room, I hung up all my clothes in my closet and put them on a separate rack than all my other clothes to not mix them up with my old ones. I plugged in my iPod to my iHome and went to artists to Justin Bieber and set it to ‘repeat playlist’ and got into bed and thought, Why did I have to fall in love with you so fast and love you so much it hurts?, then I fell asleep to Justin’s singing.