Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Best Friends

Justin Bieber’s POV

5 more days until reuniting with Sienna

Ever since I’ve left Sienna in Alaska, I’ve felt empty. It didn’t feel right, how we were separated over thousands of miles. I can never seem to get my mind off her, however I don’t want to, but it’s making me miss her more and more. I’m trying to hide the sadness that I feel, for sake of my fans and everybody else around me, but I think the people who know me very well can still see it. And on top of all that, I’m not getting much sleep either. Every night I’m thinking of Sienna instead of going to sleep, and I’m waking up early (early for me at least), then I’m having late concerts and not being able to get to my hotel until really late. And all this lack of sleep is finally catching up to me; I have dark purple-blue circles under my eyes because of it.

I’m also not doing as well on my concerts. All my songs are about girls and it’s a constant reminder of my girl back in Alaska. Last nights concert was the worst yet, and I could tell my producers, Scooter, and Usher were not happy. But I could care less right now. All I want is Sienna back in my embrace.

Scooter’s POV

Tonight was the worst concert Justin has ever performed, it was terrible. I thought this is what he wanted? I gave him everything and now it seems like he doesn’t want it anymore. What’s up with that? I wonder if something is bothering him.

I took out my phone and dialed his mom up.

S: Hey Pattie?

P: Yeah?

S: Scooter here. Uh, do you know anything about why Justin is performing like this?

P: I think so.

S: Well, can you tell me?

P: Um, when we were in Alaska he met my best friend’s older daughter who is the same age as Justin. And they fell for each other in less than a week when we were there, they didn’t want to break apart, but they had to. And I think it’s because he misses her. But she’s coming next week to visit. I’m sure his performances will be better then.

S: Yeah, well I need his performances to be better now. He’s losing hits as we speak.

P: Oh. Um, that’s not good. Well since Sienna is coming next week, try bringing his friends Chaz and Ryan tomorrow and see if he does better tomorrow night.

S: Okay, good idea. Thanks Pattie. Bye.

I hung up the phone and got a hold of Chaz and Ryan by using Justin’s phone, since he was on stage still. After I got off the phone with both of them, everything was taking care of. Hopefully this would help!

Justin Bieber’s POV

Next day

I woke up to a door slamming shut, which was really weird because I have my own hotel room. I pulled my head out of the covers to see two figures at the foot of my bed. I rubbed my eyes to rub the sleep away from my eyes. After I could see clearly, I looked to see it was Chaz and Ryan, my best friends from back home.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?”

“Jeeze. Nice way to greet your best friends who’ve traveled all the way from Canada to Georgia.” Chaz muttered, rolling his eyes.

“Sorry, guys. This is just a big surprise. So why are you here?” I got up out of bed.

“Scooter called both of us last night, saying he needed us here to cheer you up or something so you can do better on your upcoming concerts.” Ryan answered my question.

“Yeah, well I don’t think that’ll happen.” I replied.

“Sienna?” Ryan asked. I just nodded my head without looking up at him.

“Whoa! Who’s Sienna?” Chaz shouted out.

“Justin’s new girlfriend. They met in Alaska through their moms, and she’s hot!” Ryan told Chaz. I whipped my head to him and glared.

“Really, already? So you’re officially done with Caitlen?”

“We’ve been done, we’re just friends. We’ve been just that for a while now.” I murmured.

“Oh, so when am I gonna be able to meet her?”

“Next week, if you’re still around. She’s coming here to visit and watch some concerts.”

“Oh, cool. Well, I’ll be staying so I can meet this girl of yours.” Chaz laughed.

“Whatever.”

“Let’s go do something fun, to try to cheer you up. Sound good?” Ryan said.

“Sure. But I can’t guarantee that anything will cheer me up except Sienna being with me again.”

“Well, we’re gonna try.” Chaz said.

“I’ll meet you guys in the hotel lobby. Be down in a bit.” I told them.

They left and I got ready to go out today. Before I left my room, I left a message on my mom’s phone telling what I was going to do today with Chaz and Ryan. I put my Yankees hat and sunglasses on to make a little disguise, then left the room.

After Chaz and Ryan took me places to get my mind off of Sienna and to cheer up, I felt a little bit better. But I still felt empty without my Sienna.

I did a better performance tonight than all my other ones. And I could tell that everyone was a little bit happier, too, I could tell. When I got back to the hotel, it was too late to call Sienna, which was upsetting because I really wanted to hear her voice. But I decided I’ll call her tomorrow morning after I wake up.