Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Reuniting

When we got to Eagle River, my mom wanted to switch with me and drive herself for the rest of the way. So I pulled into Fred Meyer and switched. When my mom pulled out of the parking lot, instead of going back on the highway, she went to the central part of Eagle River. I didn’t know what she was doing, but I soon found out. Mom pulled into the 1st National Bank and went to the drive-thru. When she was done, she handed me bills. I counted to see how much she gave me— $500!

“Mom? Why are you giving me all this money?” I asked.

“Do you not want it?”

“No, I do! But why this much?”

“Well, Pattie and I have been talking about you staying with them longer than just one week. Probably two or two and a half weeks at the most. Plus you have an extra five days since you’re leaving today. This is now about three weeks. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes! Oh, my gosh! Yes! Thank you so much, Mom!” I leaned over to give her a side hug.

“I thought you’d be happy. Now we’ve gotta get to the airport so you don’t miss your flight.” She laughed while getting back on the main road again.

Wow, I thought, three weeks with Justin. That makes me so happy. I wish I could call or text him, but I’ll just tell him in person tonight. That’ll be even better, than over phones.

From Eagle River to Anchorage, the whole ride I looked out the window daydreaming about being with Justin again and in being in his strong, protective embrace.

When we got to the airport, my mom helped get my bags out of the trunk and checked them in for me. I said a long goodbye to Aaliyah and told her to do everything that mom asks her to do, so that she doesn’t end up getting in trouble. When my mom came back she gave me my ticket and I said a long goodbye to her, too. Both of them got into the car, and I watched them drive away. Once they were out of sight, I went inside the airport and got into the security line. This was my first time doing it by myself, and it was nerve wracking! I ended up setting the metal detector off because I forgot to take off my rings and bracelets. It scared the crap out of me. I had to even get searched! When I explained to the security people that it was just jewelry, they gave me a huge lecture on making sure it’s off next time. Urgh!

When I got past security, I made my way over to my gate for my flight. I had only a half hour to wait, and I passed it by, by doing word search puzzles and listening to Justin’s album ‘My World 2.0’ on my iPod.

Soon enough they were boarding coach seats. I packed up everything and made my way to the long line. I found my seat and found out no one was sitting next to me which was nice, that meant I was going to be able to stretch out my legs.

Throughout the whole flight, I listened to Justin’s songs over and over again. When the pilot got on the intercom saying that we were almost to New York, I went to the bathroom to touch up my make-up and hair. I got back to my seat and the plane started to descend. It finally landed with the loud and bumpy ‘thud’. Once again the pilot spoke and said that it was 5:45pm. There was only one hour and fifteen minutes until Justin’s concert started.

I got off the plane and saw a man holding up a sign with my name on it. I walked up to the unfamiliar person and told them I was Sienna. He didn’t even reply, instead he just started walking away. I took that as a hint to follow him. I had to take long strides in order for me to keep up with him. I followed him all the way to the Bag Terminal, and grabbed my bag. I set it next to me, and then I took it and started to walk again. I kept on following him until we got outside and opened up the backseat of the black Suburban for me. I climbed in and just sat there not knowing what to say or do.

It ended up being a forty minute drive to wherever the guy was driving me. When we slowed to a stop, I looked out the window to see that we were at the place that Justin’s concert was taking place at.

My door opened and I grabbed my bag and swung it around my shoulder and got out. It was a different man that opened my door this time, and he actually had a smile on his face.

“Hello, Sienna. I’m Scooter. Nice to meet you.” the man said while holding his right hand out for me to shake.

“Oh, hi. It’s nice to meet you to. So?” I shook his hand and trailed out my last word.

“So, the plan is, is that you stay backstage until Justin comes for a quick water break and sees you and improves for the rest of his concert. Justin is at the greet-and-meet right now. And I’ll make sure that you’re out of sight for when he takes stage. Okay?” he said while walking inside and I followed him.

“Yeah, sounds good!” I smiled at him. He then led me to backstage and showed me a room to wait in until Justin’s break.

A while later, I could hear Justin singing. Scooter was right; his performance now isn’t as good as his previous ones. I felt bad for making that happen, since it was partly my fault. I didn’t think he’d actually hurt this much as I did.

Before I knew it, Scooter came to get me to come to the main backstage where Justin would be. I leaned against a wall by the water table waiting for Justin. I was looking down at my shoes when I saw a shadow and a pair of feet by mine. I looked up to see Justin chugging a water bottle. He had sheen of sweat covering his forehead, but he still looked adorable. When he finished his water, he threw it away in the garbage can that was by me and flipped his hair. When his eyes fell on me, they widened.

“Sienna? Is that really you?” he asked in disbelief. I nodded and jumped into his arms and brought my lips to his finally. He was taken by surprise, but eventually I felt his arms wrap around me and start to kiss me back. He abruptly pulled away with a confused expression plastered to his face.

“I can’t believe you’re actually here. Is this a dream? Please tell me it isn’t.” he cupped his hands around my face.

“It isn’t Justin, I’m really here. I’ve missed you so much.” I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest.

“Bieber!” a masculine voice called out. “Get out there!”

“Okay!” he pulled his arms back from me and grabbed my hand and tugged me over to the entrance of the stage.

“Justin! What are you doing? I can’t go out there!” I tried pulling back, but he was stronger.

“Yes, you can!” he grinned at me.

Before I knew it I was standing in the middle of the stage in front of thousands of Justin Bieber fans with one of Justin’s arms wrapped around my waist.

“Hey everybody! I’ve got two more songs for you all tonight, ‘U Smile’ and ‘Never Let You Go’. Right now I’m going to sing ‘Never Let You Go’ and I dedicate it to this lovely girl on my side, Sienna.” He leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, and then the audience burst into applause. I immediately blushed. I’d never thought that this would happen.

Justin started singing and in some parts he would take hold of my hand or pull me close into him and dance with me. It was the most amazing thing anybody has done for me. When he finished the song, he spoke into the microphone and said, “I love you, Sienna. I always will.” I smiled at that and the crowd exploded out in ‘awes’. Justin and I both leaned forward and met each other with our lips and didn’t pull apart for a long while.