Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Justin

Justin Bieber’s POV

My best friends, Chaz and Ryan came two days ago to try to cheer me up, but anything they did, didn’t work. I can’t do anything else in my spare time, but miss my girl who is thousands of miles away. I fell hard for Sienna and now I have to go through with the consequences it brings from being apart from her. I haven’t talked to her in a day and half which is a long time for us. I was going to call her last night, but I didn’t realize it’d be so late. That gave me the idea to call her now, I got my phone out and dialed her number, but it went straight to voicemail, meaning that her phone was off. I calculated the time difference and it was about one o’ clock in the afternoon her time. (Sienna is on the plane!) I threw my phone on my bed and left my hotel room to go find Chaz and Ryan to see if they wanted to hang out. I didn’t have to do anything until about 5:30pm, which was when the meet-and-greet was going to be for the concert at seven.

I looked all around the hotel, but couldn’t find either of them. So I went back to my room and just lounged around. I turned on the TV and turned it to a random station not knowing what was playing and muted the sound. I got my phone out and tried to call Sienna again, but I got nothing. I called Ryan to see where he and Chaz were, but I got another no answer. Why have cell phones if you’re not going to answer?

I ended up falling asleep until I had to get ready for my concert. I got up when I got woken up by Scooter and started to get ready. After I did all that jazz, I went downstairs to the hotel lobby when Kenny, my bodyguard, came to get me.

Throughout the whole meet-and greet, I was posing for pictures and signing autographs. It got really old real fast! When I got hugs and kisses on the cheeks from all my fans, I felt nothing. The only hugs and kisses that could make me feel alive were Sienna’s. I’m sure if Sienna and I weren’t together, I might have felt something for some of those hugs and kisses from those girls, but I’m with Sienna right now and I’ve never been happier in my life when I met her. I just wish I could see her soon; the pain from a broken heart is just too much to deal with, especially when I’m on tour.

Soon enough, the meet-and-greet was over with, thank God! I headed over to backstage to get ready to take the stage. I found my team back there and we huddled and said a prayer like we always did before a concert. We took stage a little bit before we were supposed to, but I wanted to get this done and over with as soon as possible. I sang three songs, and then went to get some water. I went over to the water table and saw a girl leaning against the wall behind her and had her head down. I got a water bottle out of the ice cooler and chugged it down. I threw away the water bottle and flipped my hair out of my eyes so that I could see who was standing next to me. She looked up and when my eyes fell on her face, I felt them widen very wide.

“Sienna? Is that really you?” I asked, but this didn’t feel real. She wasn’t supposed to come until five more days. Maybe I got knocked out on stage and I’m dreaming. The girl nodded and jumped into me. I felt Sienna’s lips press to mine, and I was in shock. She really was here. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and kissed her back, it felt so good to have those lips back on my own. I pulled away and cupped both of my hands around her face. Her head fit perfectly between both of my hands.

“I can’t believe you’re actually here. Is this a dream? Please tell it isn’t.” I whispered.

“It isn’t Justin, I’m really here. I’ve missed you so much.” She walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and set her head on my chest. We stood like that for a little bit until…

“Bieber!” Scooter shouted. “Get out there!”

“Okay!” I yelled back, and then got a wonderful idea. I took my arms from around Sienna’s waist and grabbed one of her hands and started pulling her with me to the entrance to the stage.

“Justin! What are you doing? I can’t go out there!” I felt her tug back, but I was too strong for her.

“Yes, you can!” I grinned at her beautiful figure.

I grabbed my microphone from Scooter when we passed him, and I got to the middle of the stage with an arm wrapped around Sienna’s waist.

“Hey everybody! I’ve got two more songs for you all tonight, ‘U Smile’ and ‘Never Let You Go’. Right now I’m going to sing ‘Never Let You Go’ and I dedicate it to this lovely girl on my side, Sienna.” I looked around to all my fans then turned to Sienna and pecked her cheek. The crowd broke into an everlasting applause. I saw a rose colored blush sprinkle across Sienna’s cheeks; she was so beautiful like that. I loved when she blushed.

I started singing ‘Never Let You Go’ to Sienna and my fans, but mostly to Sienna. Throughout the song, I’d take one of Sienna’s hands into mine and pull her in close to me and dance with her sometimes. When I finished the song, I pulled her tightly to my chest so that I could feel the heat radiating from her skin to mine and brought the microphone to my lips and said into it, “I love you, Sienna. I always will,” officially making our relationship known to the public. A beaming smile crawled up to Sienna’s lips and looked at me with what looked like adoration in her eyes. She started leaning in and I met her with my lips and kissed her fervently. When we broke apart, Sienna walked and stood by the entrance and waited for me until the end of the concert.

I sang one last song, thanked all my fans, and walked off stage to go back to Sienna. We stayed backstage for a moment to wait for the people to go home and while we were back there, I never let go of Sienna.