Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Second Surprise with Dinner

After I sent the email, I decided I would go back to reading my book that I was reading earlier before my sister screamed in my face.

Before I knew it, I heard my mom yell for me and Aaliyah from the bottom of the stairs. I looked at the clock and in red digital numbers it said that it was already 8:15, which meant our guests were most likely here. And that was probably the reason why my mom called my sister and me to come down stairs.

I put down my book on the nightstand that was by my bed, and checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable. Then, I went over to my sister’s room to make sure she heard mom. She told me that she would be down in a few minutes.

I started walking down the stairs. There wasn’t any noise so I was guessing that my mom was in the kitchen with her guests.

When I got to the last chair, I looked up. And I saw… WAIT! JUSTIN BIEBER? What? Why is he here? I was so confused. Maybe there’s some mistake. And it’s just my mom’s guest’s son who kind of looks like Justin Bieber. He lifted his face up all the way and I could definitely tell it was him. There was no mistake! I could feel my eyes widen and my mouth gaping like a fish. He gave me his charming smile, and I sucked in a sharp breath, and started to walk towards the kitchen. I think I heard him chuckle, but I wasn’t sure.

I spotted my mom and an unfamiliar middle-aged woman talking in a corner of the kitchen.

“Um… Mom? Do you know why Justin Bieber is sitting in our living room?” I asked frantically.

“Yes, honey, I do. Let me introduce you to Pattie, who is his mom.” The woman walked towards me with an outstretched hand. I shook it, and then she pulled me into a quick hug. “I went to college with Pattie. And I managed to get back in touch with her. Isn’t that great? The last time we saw each other was when we went to their house and stayed at an apartment near their house for about two and half months. You and Justin were seven during that time and the best of friends. Oh, you guys were so adorable then! But you may not remember since you were so young.” My mom told me laughing.

“Um… okay.” I said trying to let it all sink into my brain. “Wait, wait, and wait! You’re saying that I already knew Justin Bieber when we were little. And that we were actually friends. And that you suddenly just got back in touch with Pattie? Why couldn’t you have done that earlier? I could have met Justin Bieber sooner, or I mean again, or never mind. I don’t know what I’m trying to say.” I said all jumbled up.

“Sweetie, I did try. Pattie and I were the best of friends when we met in college. But since Justin got signed they moved to Atlanta, Georgia and I didn’t have any further contact on where they were. Then you remember that we moved to a different house and the same thing happened to her with us. And you shouldn’t just be excited to meet Justin Bieber now that he’s famous. Try to remember what you guys went through. It’ll come back to you somehow; I know I have pictures of the two of you somewhere in the basement. And be excited to meet Pattie again, too. She was just like a second mom to you.”

“Okay, Mom, I’m sorry. Oh, and Aaliyah told me to tell you that she’d be down here soon.”

“Okay, honey, that’s fine.” She said glumly. “So I told Pattie here that you won the gold ticket for her son’s contest. She said that she was glad that it was you, I also told her how you went crazy when you found out.”

Pattie just started laughing. “That was a pretty funny story your mom told me. And I have to admit, I’m glad it was you. I don’t know much about those other girls that he meets from concerts, interviews, and all the other stuff he does. And from what your mom told me, you’re a well-behaved girl and you haven’t been trouble at all. So I can tell that you are a really good choice for him to spend two weeks with.” She told me while smiling. “Justin received your email while we were at the airport still, and while I was getting our rental car. He showed me the email because he thought he recognized the address and he thought I would to. And I did, and I remembered your name also. Oh, I’m so happy that it was you. And that I’m able to see you again. It’s been too long for all of us.”

“So how about a proper introduction to Justin again? Sound good to you?” My mom said.

“Yeah that sounds great!” I said as I followed my mom towards the living room.

When we got closer, I could hear a boy’s voice, who I assumed was Justin. He was reading a little kid’s book from what I could tell. I saw that he was reading to a little girl that was sitting beside him on the couch. She looked somewhat like Justin and especially like her mom, so I figured out she was probably little Jazmin. She was the cutest little two year old I’ve ever seen!

When Jazmin spotted her mommy, her little eyes lit up with joy and had a huge smile on her face.

“Momma!” She cried flailing her arms. Her mommy went over to her and picked Jazmin up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, baby girl!” Pattie said. “Janelle and Sienna, meet the newest addition to our family!”

“Awwww! She’s so adorable!” My mom and I exclaimed at the same time. Jazmin replied just with a cute little kid laugh.

“And Sienna, meet Justin… again.” At the sound of his name, Justin stood up from the couch and turned. He saw me and gave me that smile again. Oh! That smile!, I thought.

“Hey, I’m Justin. Nice to meet you… Again I guess?” He said laughing and smiling that smile again. Oh and that voice! He is just to die for!,, I thought again.

“Hi. I’m Sienna. Same here.” I replied laughing. Once I said my name, he turned towards his mom and looked at her; I saw that his mom just nodded her head. Hmm?

“Sienna, could you go and get your sister. It’s been longer than ten minutes and she needs to greet our guests.”

“Sure, Mom.” I obediently said while walking to the staircase.

My mom and Pattie went back to talking. And I could hear my mom coo over little Jazmin occasionally in their conversation. I could feel eyes staring me down behind me while I was walking up the stairs, probably Justin checking me out. Ugh! I laughed at that thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you liking it so far?