Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Dinner with Who?

Justin Bieber’s POV:

After the girl went to the kitchen, I decided to close my eyes just for a little bit. It’s been a really long day, flying on airplanes with nothing to do! Suddenly I heard a rustling noise coming from the couch and I opened my eyes to find out that it was my little sister, Jazmin, starting to stir in her sleep, which meant that she would probably be waking up soon. Sooner rather than later, she woke up. She sat up and looked around her. I could tell she was confused because she wasn’t in a familiar place.

“Hey Jazzy! Did you have a nice nap?”

“Where’s Momma?” She looked to me and asked.

“Momma’s in the kitchen with a friend. She’ll come out in a little bit. Here, I’ll read to you until she comes back. What book?”

“Cindywella!” She exclaimed.

“Alrighty then!” I said laughing.

I went to her bag to get ‘Cindywella’. It was her favorite Disney princess book. I sat next to her on the couch and began reading.

“Once upon a time…”

When we were in the middle of the book, I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen towards the living room. I heard my mom’s and Janelle’s voice, too.

My mom came over to the couch and as soon as little Jazzy saw her, her eyes immediately lit up.

“Momma!” She screamed.

“Hey, baby girl!” My mom replied. “Janelle and Sienna, meet the newest addition to our family!”

“Awwww! She’s so adorable!”

“And Sienna, meet Justin… again.”

When my mom said my name, I stood up from the couch and turned around to meet her.

“Hey, I’m Justin. Nice to meet you… Again I guess?” I said laughing while giving my charming smile.

“Hi. I’m Sienna. Same here.” She said back to me while laughing. She has a cute laugh, I thought.
When she said her name, I remembered the email I received earlier. I looked towards my mom with a questioning look and she just nodded back to me. Hmm… I guess this is the girl I’ll be spending two weeks with. I looked back at her and we maintained eye contact that seemed to go on forever but it was probably less than five minutes at the most. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were my favorite. They just had a certain sparkle in them that made you stare into them for so long.

“Sienna, could you go get your sister? It’s been longer than ten minutes and she needs to greet our guests.” Her mom said suddenly. Sienna looked to her mom breaking the trance we had.

“Sure, Mom.” She replied.

She started walking towards and up the stairs. I stared at her until she turned around a corner when she got up at the top of the stairs.

My mom and Janelle went back to talking and walking to the kitchen. I decided to follow them; I didn’t have anything better to do. Since Jazmin was with my mom.

“So Justin, what do you think of Sienna? She won the gold ticket to be able to spend two weeks with you. She was really happy when she found that out!” Janelle said laughing.

“I think she’s beautiful. I’m glad that I get to spend the two weeks with her, including the time that we’re staying here. I’d really like to get to know her better.” I replied.

Sienna and a girl came to the kitchen. I assumed that it was her little sister.

“Aaliyah, this is Pattie, my old friend from college; her two year old daughter, Jazmin; and her son Justin. Everyone, this is my youngest daughter, Aaliyah.” Janelle introduced us.

“Hey, I’m Aaliyah. It’s nice to meet you all.” I could see a somewhat surprised face on her. But it quickly faded, since she didn’t want it to be too noticeable, I guessed.

“How about some dinner now? Everyone’s here so we can dish it up finally. I’m starving, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m definitely ready for some food!” Janelle said excitedly while getting dishes out of the cabinets. “Pattie and Justin, sit down. I’ll get a booster seat for Jazmin. Sienna, Aaliyah, and I will serve you.”

Soon everything turned into a rush. Janelle, Sienna, and Aaliyah seemed like they were running around the kitchen getting everything ready for dinner. It was nice to be served dinner after a long day. They were very nice, hospitable people. And I ended up being very happy that my mom made me come with her and Jazmin. Because of it, I was able to take a somewhat called vacation and meet the most beautiful girl I’ve seen in a long time.