Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Night

Eventually, we broke the kiss. However, I didn’t want to. I mean, who would if they were kissing the famous heartthrob pop star Justin Bieber? Anyone would be crazy if they wanted to stop.

Both of us were panting for air after the very strong kiss. It was the best I’ve ever had. There were fireworks, sparks, and just about everything else you could think of naming. If I had a choice, I would kiss him all night and day!

“Whoa.” We said at the same time breathless.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Are you okay? I mean, well, I didn’t know if you wanted me to kiss you or not. It kind of just happened. I’m sorry.” He stammered.

I was still on top of him, so I rolled to the side.

“Don’t you dare apologize! If somebody is apologizing it should be me because I fell on you. And the kiss was both of our faults. We were really confused. But even if I had to apologize for the kiss, I wouldn’t because I enjoyed every single moment of it. I don’t know about you, but that’s how I feel.” I told him while blushing at the last part.

“Well, I can assure you, that I felt the same way as you.” Justin said to me before kissing my cheek.

“Justin, we should get back. It’s getting late.”

“Just five more minutes, Sienna. Let’s just lie here for a couple minutes.” He whispered. He pulled me down so that my head rested on his chest and his right arm was around hugging me. He started to hum his song ‘One Time (My Heart Edition)’ to me. I closed my eyes and just listened to the rhythm of his heart beating in his chest, his breath, and his humming. It was very relaxing.

I realized that Justin and I fell asleep. I woke up because I started shivering because of the wind blowing. The only sounds of the night that I could hear was the leaves rustling against each other from the wind, crickets cricketing, and the light snore from Justin and Shale who was laying at our feet. I checked Justin’s watch that was on his left wrist to check the time. It was 1:13 in the morning. My mom is going to kill me! I was supposed be back home at 10 o’ clock last night. I started to wake up Justin by shaking him. After a while, of not being able to wake him up, I stood up, got Shale’s leash out of my pocket, and attached it to her collar. I kneeled down on my knees by Justin to try to wake him up again. He’s a deep sleeper! I still couldn’t wake him up. So I decided to kiss him, hoping that it would work. I pressed my lips against his, and soon after he began kissing me back. After about five seconds, his eyes shot right open. Then he just had this stupid love struck grin on his face. I laughed at him, told him that we fell asleep and that we needed to get back at the house immediately. As soon as I said that, he stood up the fastest I’d seen anyone stand up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me along trying to find the path that got us to the meadow.

Finally, we found it and began our walk home. For the first couple of minutes we ran so we would get there faster. We were almost to my house when we slowed down to a walk. He grabbed my hand again and intertwined our fingers together. We were both out of breath because of running.

“Sienna, thank you so such for a great time last night. We should try to do that and go back to that same spot every night I’m here if possible.”

“Yeah, we should. How long are you staying?”

“I don’t know, hopefully for a while. I would like to spend a lot more time with you and get to know you better.” He said with a sweet smile.

“That would make me the happiest I’ve ever been in a long time.” I told him while a huge smile plastered itself across my face. He laughed.

I spotted my house not too far away, then. I let go of Justin’s hand, although I didn’t want to and started running again. Justin started to run with me as well as did Shale. I got to my neighbor’s house, the ones who owned Shale, and put her back in her kennel in their backyard. Then Justin and I started up the stairs to the front porch of my house. Before I was able to open the door, he put both of my hands into his and looked into my eyes. He leaned in to me, and kissed me again.

“What was that for?” I asked him smiling when we pulled apart.

“To let you know that you’re beautiful and as another thank you for last night, and the nights beyond that we’ll be spending together.”

“Thank you, Justin. You made me feel alive and loved for once in a very long time.” I said while reaching towards the door knob.

“Oh, and another thing,” he started after I turned, “your smile makes me smile.” He whispered into my ear

I kissed him on the cheek, and then opened the door. Everything was quiet and dark in the house. Until we closed the door and started taking our shoes off, and putting them on the rug, then the hall light turned on. And there stood my mom with a disappointed expression on her face that was very noticeable.

“Can you tell me where’ve you been for the past three and half hours, young lady? You were supposed to be home at 10. It’s now almost 1:45 in the morning!”

“I’m sorry, Mom. Halfway on our walk, Justin and I spotted a path and we followed it and it led us to a meadow with a tire swing and shed there. And we were swinging for a while, and then ended up falling asleep. I woke up around 1:15 and then we started on our way back home. I’m sorry, I’ll be sure not do it again. You can trust me.” I said apologetically.

“Okay, sweetie. You just had me really worrying. As long as you don’t do it again, you won’t get in trouble. But if it happens again, there will be some type of consequence. Now I’m going to bed. Justin will have to sleep on the pull-out couch in the living room. Pattie and Jazmin are already in the guest room. You can help pull out the couch and gather linens from the closet for him.” She kissed me on the forehead, and then started going upstairs to her room.

“Here, my mom said that you’ll have to sleep on the pull-out couch tonight. You’re mom and little sister is in the first guest room. And we don’t have the second guest room ready yet. But that’ll be ready by tomorrow night for sure.”

“No problem.”

I went to the linen closet that was in the hallway connecting the living room to the dining room and kitchen. I helped him pull out the couch and put the linens on the bed. Then we both said goodnight, and I finally went upstairs to get ready for bed. Today, or rather yesterday, was a long and eventful day. As I was lying in bed, I was over thinking all the events that occurred. And soon enough after thinking for a while, I fell into a deep slumber full of dreams.