Status: Heya, sorry I havnt updated but this story has been under major reconstruction. comments = updates

Conflictions

It’s 2013 and Alex Gaskarth and his high school sweetheart Sally have been living in Oxford, England ever since Alex and the rest of the band mates from All Time Low decided to take a break from the spotlight a year ago.

All Sally wants in life is to get married, have three kids and a house with a picket fence with Alex, but he'snot willing to commit to such things, which pushes Sally into the arms of a man that is willing to give her anything she could ever want in life, yet she unable to let go of her first love.

Sally’s sister Eva, who is starting her freshman year in Oxford University, comes up from Maryland to stay in Sally and Alex’s apartment until she can afford a place on her own. During her stay Alex confides his feeling and thoughts to her and finds himself undeniably attracted her, inside and out, and slowly starts to develop more than platonic feeling towards her.

The plot thickens when a horrid, unwelcome incident occurs, that could either make or break each character.

*****************************

(I have put up new charater thingy mabobs, please go check them out if you want)

Okay guys, I’m simply trying this out, I’m not particularly good at writing fan-fictions, but I’m trying. Hope you enjoy it.

P.s. I come from South Africa so certain words won’t have the same spelling as those in your own country's dictionary e.g. color is spelt colour where I come from, so please don’t report me for spelling or whatever the heck you can report authors for, thanks.

Since everyone else does it I guess I better do it too:

Disclaimer: I do not own All Time Low. I own the plot and the original characters. (Duh)