My sisters guardian

Sick of him

Today was just like every other day, but I hated today the most. I got locked into the bathroom and missed a test that I won’t be able to make up. It is all because of Gina. There was only one thing that was a little strange, Kyle Parker was staring at me throughout lunch.

I went to pick up my sister and she looked happy today. It was just too bad my dad will probably find a way to ruin her day. “You look happy today.” I said with a smile on my face.

“I had an amazing day I forgot that today was game day. I won three games and got three lollipops.” She said showing me all her cool prizes or should I say delicious prizes.

“Do I get a lollipop?” I asked and she handed me the cherry flavored lollipop as she stuck the watermelon one in her mouth. She hates cherry flavored everything even though they really are the best.

I drove us home and saw that my dad was already here. I opened the door and Cara ran up to her room. I looked at my dad reading his book and he lowered his book to look back at me. I wanted to say something, but I was kind of scared to. I walked up the stairs into my room and began my homework.

An hour later my dad walked in. He gave me the stare from earlier when I was staring at him. I didn’t want to say this, but it just came out. “Why the hell did you rape your own daughter?” I covered my mouth with both of my hands, but he just stood there which made me mad. I got up and went into his face asking the same question again.

“I never raped your sister you have no proof.” He said and I don’t know where it came from, but I started to yell at him like crazy and before I knew it, it was morning and I had a black eye. I got dressed and tried to cover my black eye. I think I did a pretty good job with it too.

At school everything was just fine until Gina came up and poured water over my head and at first all I was thinking was what a bitch. Then I realized that I had a black eye, so I covered my eye and ran to the bathroom, but the door was locked, so I just ran outside.

I heard the bell ring, but I didn’t move because I didn’t want anyone to see me this way. I heard someone behind me, so I got up to go to the bathroom hoping it was open now.

“Please don’t leave. I promise I won’t hurt you.” I looked behind still holding my eye and realized it was Kyle Parker which totally surprised me.

“Okay.” I said and sat back down. He grabbed my arm and moved it off my eye.

“What happened?” He asked pretending to care.

“It’s whatever.” I said not really giving a reason.

“It doesn’t look good. Tell me what happened, you can trust me.” I wanted to let out a little laugh because I know I could not trust him. He is dating Gina, so he is probably helping her to annoy me.

“Yeah right, you’re the last person I would trust besides Gina.” I kind of yelled into his face and got up to go to the bathroom and fix my eye.

After school I went straight home because it was my dad’s turn to pick up my sister. When they came home I told Cara to go up to her room, so I can talk to my dad. “You see this…” I pointed to my eye, “what the hell happened and why?” he didn’t respond he just went straight into the violence. Cara came down to grab he favorite teddy bear and tried to ask me something, but my dad slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground, got back up, and ran up stairs.

“How do you feel about your daughter being scared of you?” I asked in my angry tone and he just kept hitting, so I began to hit back until he picked me up and locked me in my room. I packed a bag and my backpack threw it out my window. I climbed out of the tree and drove off to who knows where, but I felt ten times safer. I parked and just decided to sleep in my car. I felt like this was a terrible decision, but I cannot stand him anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has been awhile and it is super short