Status: Revising & Editing

I Believe That You Belong to Me

Chapter Ten

When I woke up this morning I had a strange feeling. The kind of feeling that made me want to stay in bed. Now, truth be told, I always want to stay in bed, being that I hate school, but this time it was different. Something was telling me that today was not going to be a good day. So for a moment I listened to my instincts. I lay back in the bed that I never fully rest in and tried to conjure up what could be so terrible that I needed stay home. Or run away as my intuition was telling me.

My first and only friend could tell me he’s a vampire that wants my blood-no that already happened.

Someone could put gum in my hair, no, that’s happened so many times I find it normal.

I could slip on some ice and finally break my fifteen year record of not breaking a bone.

Well I couldn’t think of a good enough reason to stay in bed, so I got up and did my daily routine. I rode to school with Bella because apparently today was going to be Forks’ version of a “sunny” day which meant the Cullens were out hiking or I guess hunting.

Bella didn’t say much to me during the ride, she never did, she knew how I was in the morning. However, this morning felt different. She seemed to be having an attitude with me again. She didn’t even greet me, even as I greeted her. I automatically thought it was because of Edward, but I also thought that she was happy or even just a little bit content with the fact that we had become friends or that we were at least headed in that direction.

“The sun isn’t going to be out all day you’ll see him soon.”

“You lied to me.” Bella said, disregarding my statement altogether and gripped her ancient wheel tighter.

“O…k…about what?”

“You said you didn’t like Edward?”

“That wasn’t a lie at the time, I hated the guy. I still think he’s annoying…but…I can’t hate someone that cares about me. There are so few people that do.

“But what does that matter? I can’t be his friend?”

“No, there isn’t anything wrong with that…it’s just…deny it as much as you want, but I know he loves you.” I rolled my eyes at the statement. Bella was smart academically, but elsewhere she was kind of dumb.

“Of course he does, that’s exactly the reason why he’s dating you, why he spends most of his time with you, why every time he sees you he acts as if his heart regained the ability to beat. Yep, he does all of that because he just loves me.”

“But-

“I think you should talk to him, being this paranoid isn’t healthy.” With that said and the fact that the truck had reached its destination I hopped out of the truck and made my way towards the school.

Bella was becoming a nuisance. Twice now I’ve had to assure her that her boyfriend wanted her and not me. I don’t even know why I had to, Bella was perfect for Edward. His weirdness did not bother her, he did not smell atrocious to her and she didn’t think he was unattractive. She had beauty, smarts, and besides all that, the two of them actually complemented each other. How could she possibly think that a vampire would want to be with someone who tested their control and couldn’t stand the smell of them? She was stupid.

I went through the day inwardly cursing my teachers for giving out so much homework and trying to fight the instinct to run. The feeling I had felt just as I had awaken had not left and in fact it was getting stronger. By the time Bella had dropped me off, my heart had begun to pound.

As I stepped through the door of my empty house, I shook the feeling off. It was stupid and so was I. With the Cullens gone, I was actually safer now than I had been before. I raided the kitchen, laughing at my stupidity.

I took a bite of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when I felt the painfully cold chill the Cullens used to give me course through me. Only it wasn’t the same. This chill hurt worse than Edward’s anger, which I didn’t think was possible. I tried pushing the feeling away. The Cullens were gone and I had no reason to be scared, no reason at all, but as I tried the pain only grew.

“My—oh my, why don’t you smell nice.” I dropped my sandwich at the voice. I didn’t recognize it, but I knew that with the eerie yet musical clarity it held, it did not belong to a human.

I was afraid to turn my head. My instincts told me that the voice did not belong to a Cullen. I was beginning to think my intuition was superhuman and that I should have listened to it earlier by staying with Bella.

So being that I was too afraid to turn my head, stupidly I jumped up from my seat and tried running to the living room and out the door.

I barely made it to the entrance of the kitchen before I was pinned to the wall by cold hands with a grotesquely smelling body pressing up against my own.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should know, running only turns me on.” The body said and I could distinctly feel what he meant.

“She told me not to kill you, but god you smell so delicious!” Unfortunately my body didn’t seem to understand that making my heart pound faster wouldn’t do anything to save it and because of this ignorance my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

“Oh well, maybe my punishment won’t be so bad if I bring you back as one of us.”

What!?! No! I don’t want to be a freakin vampire!!!

I couldn’t find my voice to tell him no, not that it would have helped in any way. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but the action only put me in tighter clutches and pressed his very stiff delight roughly against me.

The beast let out a loud moan and I ceased my fighting. My heart pounded harder as I prayed that he would only kill me.

“Why’d you stop? I was enjoying that.” I could feel him smirking behind me and then I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

The beast repositioned his hands so that only one was pressing both my arms into the wall and then he ripped my pants off. Just like that, in one single swipe my bottom was left bare, leaving me able to feel his erection even more.

“Pl-please don’t…please…j-just kill me..” I begged as tears finally began cascading down my face.

He ignored my plea and placed himself inside me.

I wasn’t able to contain the screams that his thrusting gave me. I wasn’t able to stop my body from flinching each time he moaned. I wasn’t able to stop the violent shudder my body made as his cold body pounded into mine and I definitely wasn’t able to stop my stomach from turning.

And just as I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Just as I thought I was going to die. Just as I thought the pain was nearly over, the beast clasped his lips around my neck, biting me as he came.

Having my virginity stolen from me was nothing compared to his bite. His bite was nothing but pure agony. Immediately, I felt my entire body become lit with fire. It felt as if my very bones had become the source of the inferno.

The beast pulled away from me, or at least I thought he did. I could see nothing but fire. I might have fallen to the floor, I may have been picked up, I don’t know. All I knew was the blaze running through my being and then the sudden blackness that came with it.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is atrocious, but it had to happen.

Thank you Venture;; so much for the lovely banner.

and sonniesaurus it was simply to emphasize the fact that she does not pay attention to the people around her, she believes Rosalina is Rosalie's name.

I promised myself I wouldn't start begging until the tenth chapter and here we are so please Subscribe and Comment. I am about 78% sure that I can take constructive criticism so go ahead and "kindly" dish out.