Status: Newwww :D

Forever is fornever

Hello there stranger

I can remember the day that he walked into my life; I was sitting in the middle booth of Mary Ann’s diner with a huge plate of curly fries and a strawberry milkshake. Yeah I know that’s not the most healthy meal for a sick person but I didn’t care not one bit. I was so sick of the health food my Mom had been shoveling down my throat. Now I knew my Mom was going to be start being more over protective than she had been but I never expected her to go so overboard; everything I would do she would be over my shoulder lecturing me, telling me that a person in my condition shouldn’t be doing or eating. Sometimes she acted as if I was going to break if I went for a walk alone or ate a chocolate bar or ever taking a shower on my own! It wouldn’t have surprised me if one day I had woken up to in a plastic bubble. I think after the “incident” last week is when I started to sneak off and hang out at Mary Ann’s but I never expected to meet the one person who would throw all my Mom’s rules out the window and let me run free for the first time in a long time.

&hearts&

The sun was shining the brightest I had ever seen; the warmth felt amazing on my skin but the cool milkshake felt even better. The amazing scent of the greasy food was my best memory of Mary Ann’ that and the smell of the old ladies who spent their Sunday afternoon’s sitting in the booth next to mine drinking their coffee’s. If there was one place I loved it was that diner; it always gave me a sense of comfort it was the only place where I could just sit and be the old me that lived how she wanted and didn’t have a care in the world.

Never once had anyone paid attention to me, only Ida the heavy set salt and peppered hair waitress who was like that one aunt everyone has who sneaks you candy without your parent knowing before dinner and was your favorite; yeah that was Ida. She always snuck me a little extra and I knew I would always remember that sweet kind woman who paid attention to me and let me be me but that Sunday changed me for the best and I would never want to change it for the world.

&hearts&

My legs stuck to the vinyl sparking cherry red booth and my fingers clutch a copy of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets; Yes I know Harry Potter is getting old but I could never get bored of the wizarding world it just kept me so caught up and this time was no exception; I never even noticed the messy curly hair boy now sitting across from me. I had never been so startled yet taken back and yet so amused by a person’s presence.
I had tried my best to ignore the mop topped stranger who then occupied the booth as well until I had notice him eating my fries. “Can I help you?” I had asked in a calm manner setting my book down on the faux wood table.”Nope.” He grinned popping another fry into his mouth.

This was not going to end well. I remembered thinking to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is an update. I have been sick for about 2 weeks with broncitus I am feeling a bit better but not 100% but I've really had the urge to update so here it is. The style of writing might or might not change in a few chapter but the next chapter is when things will pick up and become a lot more active.

HUGE PROPS TO: Shayley Bourget WhoWantsTheWorld and WHOAAA for the comments you guys rock and make me want to updates faster! :DDDD Thanks so much guys and thanks to my subscribers you all mean a lot to me for the input you have for this story.