Status: Newwww :D

Forever is fornever

Hell Raiser

I sat there staring at the mopped headed boy that occupied the other half of the booth, who at the moment was helping himself to my food. "Is there a reason you're sitting here eating my food?" I asked trying my best not to sound rude. "Not really you just looked bored and lonely so I decided I'd keep you company." He said giving me a big smile. "Wow that's a sweet lie to make up just to get some free food." I said bored picking up my book again. "Hey I take offense to that." He said. "I was just trying to be nice and keep you company but fine I see when I'm not wanted." Wow was this guy crazy or what? "Fine I'm sorry, please sit and eat my food for all I care." I pushed the plate over towards him bring the book back up to my face throwing myself back into the world of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It was finally starting to get to the good part. Harry was fighting the Basilisk in the chamber of secrets, the book was nearly glued to my face. My heart was pounding as I read the words of battle. "So what's your name." came and interrupted my concentration on the book. "Excuse me?" I said in an annoyed tone. "I asked you name." He said taking a sip of my milkshake. Wow this guy had some balls. I thought to myself. "If I tell you, will you leave me alone?" I said raising an eyebrow at him grabbing my milkshake back. "Maybe." He said in a clam tone. This guy was really starting to get on my nerves. "Holly. My name is Holly now please let me read my book." I said picking the book back up.

Harry now had the basilisk's fang in hand and he dug it deep into Tom Riddle's journal, I felt myself at the edge of my seat. I always seemed to get way into the books I was reading. "So tell me something about yourself." He said interrupting again. Letting out an annoyed grunt I threw the book at the boy. "You are so infuriating you know that." I said drinking down my milkshake. " Look I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you don't just invite you self to someones table and eat their food and most of all you don't interrupt their reading. " I sighed.

Letting out a chuckle the boy handed me my book back. "I'm sorry you just seemed as if you were calling out to me. My name is Andrew by the way. Andrew Jenks. You can call me Jenks if you'd like." He held his hand out to me. Taking it I shook it. "It's fine. It's just not an everyday thing when a random stranger sits at your table eating your food trying to start a conversation with you. " I said letting out a small laugh. " True but that's the kind of person I am. I like to meet new people; makes life less lonely you know?" He asked as I gave him a nod.

"Here comes, Here comes the sun and I say it's alright. Little darling it's been a lon-"

My phone went off cutting off out conversation. "Crap!" I said yelled looking at the caller id Hell raiser ran across the screen making Andrew laugh. Hitting the talk button I brought the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I said quietly earning a long rant of yells from my mother I hit the end button before she could finish I gave Andrew a smile. "I'm sorry gotta go!" I said getting up "It was nice meeting you but my mom is going to kill me!" I yelled running out the door. "See ya!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This took a while just a lot has been going on I swore I wasn't going to update this till my baby sister got better but she's at the hospital getting test done right now and I needed something to distract me from it.

HUGE PROPS! Go out to this girl right here Kate She has been commenting me and telling me I need to update so this does out to her! Girl you are amazing! <3 Go read her things!

Her outfit