Status: Newwww :D

Forever is fornever

It's simple I'm dying.

It had been about a week since I met the named stranger at the diner and I couldn't seem to get him off my mind. After I got home that day my Mom hasn't let me out of her sight. I couldn't seem to get more the two seconds to myself. Hey Mom I have a newsflash for you; I am dying not a convicted criminal. Today I was determined. I was craving a large thick vanilla and strawberry mixed milkshake and I was going to get it.

Pulling on my boots I grabbed my house key and peeked around the wall into the kitchen to see my Mother humming lightly to herself as she washed some dishes. A smirk played across my lips as I quickly opened and closed the door making a run for it. Freedom was the only thing running through my mind as I ran about two blocks from the diner before my sickness caught up with me.

Feeling my chest tighten I coughed and fell onto my knees. not good I thought to myself as I continued to cough hoping someone would pass by and help me. I hated feeling helpless. "Do you need help?" A voice said from above. Yes my savior. Nodding I pointed to my throat and looked up.

As I looked up I should have known who would be standing there; Andrew Jenks. "Come on let's get you something to drink." He said calmly with a smile helping me up and into the diner. After getting a few cups of water into my system I finally caught my breathe. "Thanks a lot." I said with a sigh. "I would have died out there if it wasn't for you." I said giving him a smile. "Not a problem." He said happily.

We sat there in an awkward silence my eyes were glued to the faux wood table. "So." He said breaking the silence. "Tell me about yourself." He said out of the blue. Raising an eyebrow at him I picked at my nails. "I don't think it's a good idea to want to get to know me." I said absent mindely. "And why is that?" Andrew said as if challenging me. "It's simple." I said leaning over the table towards him. "I"m dying." And with that we shall Que the awkward silence once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there. I've been super busy so there is the answer to my lack of updates. The next chapter is when the trip is planned. Are you excited I am!

Outfit 2

Much love <3