Status: Newwww :D

Forever is fornever

Don't worry, be happy now.

As we started at each other awkwardly Andrew was the first to say something. "What do you want to do before you die?" He asked a smile on his face. Raising an eyebrow at him I let out a light chuckle. "What are you from the buried life now?" I asked sipping on my water. Andrew joined in laughing at my comment. "No I'm not but I'm serious." He said pausing tapping his fingers on the table top. "What do you want to do while you still can?" He said a serious tone filling his voice.

Letting out a sigh as I rested my elbows on the table supporting my head I traced the circle of water that sat on the table. "I wanted to travel. I wanted to see other places outside of my normal world. I wanted to see sights that you can only see in magazines." I said quietly looking out the window. "But my Mom wouldn't ever let me do that." i said, sadness filling my voice.

Staring out the window a smile played across my lips as I thought of the places I could have gone, The places I could have seen, The people I could have met. But I would never be able to accomplish anything anymore. I didn't know for sure how much longer I really had. I could wake up tomorrow feeling as sick as ever or I couldn't wake up at all. I wanted to do something with the little bit of time I had left but that was unreachable.

Sighing Holly felt herself grow saddened at the thoughts of her short life coming to a quick end. "You know Andrew you really should live in the moment. Do what makes you happy and not what makes other people happy. Make sure when you are dying that you can say for you self that lead a happy long fruitful life." I said before placing a five on the table and standing up. "Thanks again for today. Maybe I'll see you already." I said smiling.

As I walked down the street humming to myself I ignored the buzzing coming from my pocket taking my time walking home. I wasn't going to let anyone ruin my good mood. Not even my over protective Mother the moments I walked thought the door.

Arriving home everything was normal. My mother yelled at me for going out, stuffed a bunch of healthy food and Vitia's down my throat made me shower, and head to bed. Little did I know that night something out of the ordinary was going to happen thanks to a little someone named Andrew Jen ks of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! How ya doing?