The Alphabet Game

C is for Cat Lady

Anderson walked down the sidewalk, the few blocks to Zack's house. Summer was almost upon them again and Anderson wanted to spend as much time with Zack and the boys as she could before they left. Being a Senior in high school was exciting, but at the same time nerve-wracking. It was even worse when your boyfriend of almost five years was going to leave as soon as graduation was over to tour with his band. Anderson walked through his yard and pushed the gate open, letting herself into the backyard. She heard barking and smiled as she saw Zack throwing the ball with Rocky, his black Great Dane. Zack looked up and smiled brightly when he saw Anderson. He threw the ball for Rocky, wiped his hands on his jeans and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. He kissed the top of her head and released her.

"Hello to you too." Anderson smiled at Zack, before kneeling down to pet Rocky when he came running towards her.

"What's up?" Zack asked, grabbing Anderson's hand as she stood back up. They walked into the house, Rocky following closely behind. Anderson's little sister, Danielle, was allergic to animals, so Anderson hadn't had a dog since she was thirteen, and her first dog died. She considered Rocky her dog also. Besides, she adored Great Danes.

"Nothing." Anderson sighed, following Zack into the kitchen. Zack looked at her and cocked his head.

"You're sad, aren't you?" Zack asked, his green eyes locking with her blue ones. Anderson sighed.

"I'm not sad, I'm just, missing you already." Zack smiled softly and left his drink on the counter, walking over to Anderson and pulling her into a hug again.

"I already miss you, too." He whispered, kissing her temple. Anderson buried her face in the crook of his neck and held on to him for dear life. Zack chuckled and pried Anderson's arms off him. "Andie," he started, tilting her chin up. "I'm not gone yet. Don't start crying already." Anderson sniffed and held her head up proudly.

"I wasn't gonna cry." She insisted, even though she and Zack both knew better. Zack shook his head.

"Are you hungry or anything?" Anderson shook her head. "Do you wanna walk down to the beach?" Anderson looked at Zack.

"No, can't we just, go upstairs and cuddle or something?" Anderson asked, starting to get up and walk up the stairs.

"No! No, we should go down the beach, I really wanna go down there, again. Please babylove?" Zack asked, his eyes shooting up the stairs quickly and back at Anderson, whose eyebrow was raised.

"I don't have a bathing suit on, and it's dusk, yanno, when sharks feed. Besides, we were there, like, two hours ago and I already took a shower and from the looks of it, you did too." Anderson said cautiously. Zack, rolled his eyes, leading her back to the stool.

"C'mon, let's just, go for a walk."

"To the beach?" She asked, dully, already knowing his answer.

"To the beach." Anderson rolled her eyes and Zack grabbed her hand, brining it up to his lips to kiss it. He then realized she was wearing the charm bracelet. "You're wearing it." Zack said, bringing her hand back down. Anderson looked at her wrist and at him.

"I told you I would."

"I told you you didn't have to." Anderson rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to."

"I think you're trying to get me to give you you're note sooner."

"Maybe." Anderson and Zack arrived at the beach shortly enough where they walked onto to boardwalk and sat on the edge. Anderson smiled, remembering all the times the boys had jumping competitions off of the boardwalk. Zack always won with his canonball, Matt with his dive, and Jimmy with his pencil. Anderson scooted as close as she could to Zack and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and they sat quietly for awhile, until racous laughter caused them to look away from the sun setting over the water. Anderson shook her head as she saw Brian and Micah on the shore, with Matt and Bri not far behind them.

"It never fails, does it?" Zack asked, referring to how the group always managed to form on the beach, without plans. Anderson shook her head as Zack helped her up and led her to the shore, where their friends smiled brightly at them.

"You guys should stop stalking us." Zack said, as the six peole greeted each other with hugs.

"Then you should stop coming to the beach all the time." Brian retorted. Zack rolled his eyes.

"The others coming?" Anderson asked, looking at Matt. He nodded.

"Yeah, Jimmy called us and asked what was up and I told him the four of us were going to the beach, so he decided to come down too, and he'll probably bring Johnny, those two are inseperable." Zack laughed and nodded.

"It's a little weird, if you ask me." Brian stated, shaking his head.

"You're a little weird." Micah said, smiling up at her boyfriend.

"No weirder then you." Brian said, smiling gently before kissing her nose.

"Awe, I love it when you guys are cute." Micah laughed and hooked her arm through Anderson's, motioning for Sabrina to follow them. Sabrina hooked her arm through Anderson's other one and the three girls walked down the beach, leaving the boys amused and shaking their heads.

"So, how are you?" Micah asked nonchalantly. Anderson looked at her and shook her head.

"What are you trying to get at?" Anderson asked. Sabrina laughed.

"What is Ali always trying to get at?"

"What? Is it so wrong for me to know if my girl is getting some?" Micah asked, grinning wickedly at Anderson. Anderson groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because you're too innocent. You're passing all your classes, you never skip school withoutpermission, you don't smoke, and you don't drink. The only bad thing you've ever done is gotten your nose pierced."

"I am not too innocent."

"Kara's more of a rebel than you."

"That's because she dating Johnny, and he's a little shit." Micah laughed.

"So, c'mon, you and Zack do the dirty deed yet?"

"It's none of your buisness." Sabrina nodded.

"It is too our business! We're your best friends, plus Kara and Cam."

"Yeah, plus Kara and Cam." Micah nodded quickly, trying to make Anderson answer. Anderson sighed and
look back and forth from Sabrina to Micah.

"Uh! Fine. No."

"Boo. Why not?"

"Just, because. I don't know. I haven't said anything about it and Zack-" Anderson paused and looked over her shoulder to where Zack was greeting an arrived Jimmy and Johnny, and where Matt was pointing the other two girls in our direction. The girls quickly ran towards them.

"Hey!" Cammie said, hugging the other girls.

"What're you guys doing?" Kara asked, giving sabrina the last greeting hug and looking at the others.

"Anderson was just telling us how she's still got her V Card." Sabrina said, winking.

"Awwwe, why?" Cammie asked, like it was some tragedy.

"It's not that big a deal. Geeze, am I the only freakin' virgin here?"

"Yeah." Kara said, with a shrug.

"Has Zack not brought it up?" Cammie asked as she walked casually towards the water. The others followed her into the waves, but Anderson only walked a few feet in, letting the water only reach up to her ankles.

"No." She answered, shaking her head. "No, he hasn't."

"He's gay." Cammie said, looking away from the water and grinning at Anderson.

"If Zack's gay, then you're the nicest person I know." Anderson grumbled, glaring. Cammie laughed as Kara cocked her head, looking at the boys laughing, and shoving Zack lightly.

"You think they're talking about it too?" The other four girls followed Kara's gaze and Micah laughed as Jimmy nudged Zack with his elbow.

"Probably. We're all in sync enough that we're probably all thinking the same thing at the same time."

"That's just weird." Kara said, shaking her head.

"I think the dead give away is that they're all shoving Zack." Cammie said, looking over at Anderson. "I still say he's gay."

"Quit being a jerk, Cam." Micah smiled, shaking her head. Anderson shook her head.

"I don't understand, me and Zack just came down to the beach to spend a couple of quiet hours together and then I end up being dragged down the beach, interrogated, and I have to listen to my boyfriend be wrongly accused of being gay." Cammie laughed.

"Sorry, And." Anderson shook her head, signaling it was no big deal. Nothing was ever a big deal when she was with her friends. They all teased each other mercilessly.

"ANDIE!" Anderson looked to where the boys stood, Zack waving her over.

"C'mon," Cammie said, walking out of the water. "Let's get this girl back to her man." All the girls linked arms and made their way back to the boys. The guys smiled brightly as their girls arrived and Zack took Anderson's hand in his.

"What's up?" Anderson asked, looking up at Zack. He shrugged.

"Nothing, we're just gonna go get our bathing suits. Matt wants to go back to his place and do the pool thing." Anderson sighed.

"I hate it when you drag me all over town like this."

"Not as much as I hate it when you whine." Anderson glared at Zack.

"Whatever." Zack chuckled.

"We'll see you guys in a few." Matt gave a wave and Anderson and Zack started walking back to Zack's house. Zack and Anderson walked in through the front door, where's Zack's father was helping his mother put a coat on. "You guys going out?" Zack asked, shutting the door behind Anderson. His mother nodded.

"Remember those tickets for the ballet I got from work? I finally talked your father into going." She said, straightening her husband's tie. An older version of Zack rolled his eyes and Zack chuckled.

"Have fun, Dad." Zack said with a smirk. His dad laughed heartily.

"I wouldn't run my mouth so much. It comes with the territory of marriage." Zack's dad raised an eyebrow. Anderson looked at Zack who just smiled at his dad's comment. Zack's mother shook her head with a smile and kissed Zack's cheek.

"Be good. We'll be home late. Don't burn the house down."

"Eh, it never works everytime I try." Zack said, earning a look from his mother. The adults walked out the door, leaving a smiling Zack and a confused Anderson.

"So, that was cryptic." Anderson said, following Zack into the kitchen.

"My dad?"

"Yep."

"No idea what that was about." Zack said, shrugging and digging in his fridge.

"I thought we were getting our bathing suits."

"I haven't eaten dinner yet." Anderson shook her head. "Will you do me a favor though?" Zack asked, looking at Anderson.

"Hmm?"

"Go into the laundry room and grab my shorts?" Anderson got off of her stool and walked into the nearby laundry room. She stopped when she saw a folded piece of paper. She smiled excitedly and opened it. Go upstairs, to my room, babylove. Anderson groaned and she heard Zack chuckle. She turned on her heel and walked upstairs, fingering the clue charm on her bracelet. She walked upstairs, opened Zack's door, and stepped in. Anderson gasped and placed a hand on her heart at what she saw. The room was dimly lit with candles and it smelt like vanilla, her favorite scent. Zack's room was clean for once and his bed made. There was a vase of red and white roses on his dresser and his stereo soflty played all the slow songs he could find from their favorite artists. As she took a few more steps in, she noticed the rose petals on the bed, and the piece of notbook paper that was in the middle of the bed, neatly folded in half once. She walked over to the bed and gently picked up the piece of paper, unfolding it, and reading it. Anderson, I love you, turn around. Anderson turned around and there Zack stood, smirking, his hands behind his back.

"Zack, what is all this?" Anderson asked, spreading her arms, gesturing to the room. Zack walked into the room, not answering, a sexy smirk still on his face. "Zack, what's up?" Anderson asked, sitting on the bed. Zack knelt in front of her bringing his hands in front of him. Anderson gasped audibly again when she saw the small, square, velvet box in his hands. "Zachary..."

"Anderson Leann Williams, we've been together for a very long time. Almost five years and everyday I have spent with you has been the best day of my life. When you smile, I can't help but smile myself. You have continuously brightened my day and are none the wiser to it. How you managae to be the most amazing person I've ever met, escapes me, but everyday you do something that amazes me. You blow my mind.
"You remind me of my favorite place to be, taking second after being with you, and that's the beach. The way your hair shines like the sun, how your eyes are deep blue like the ocean, and how you're tan, like the sand. I couldn't love you anymore than I possibly do now, because if I did, I'd have nothing else to do with my time. Anderson, I want to spend the rest of my life and then after with you. You mean the world to me. I want to get married and live together. I want to first, raise the pets we're gonna get, and then the babies we're gonna have. I wanna grow old with you. I want, God, Anderson, I can't explain to you how much you mean to me, how I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but more than that, I need to spend the rest of my life with you. Without you, I don't know who I'd be. Maybe in the beginning, if things wouldn't have worked out, I could've moved on, but with spending five years with you as my other half, if I couldn't have you forever, I'd spend the rest of my life trying to figure out who I was.
"Before we got together I didn't believe in love, I didn't believe in waiting, I didn't believe in soulmates. I didn't even believe in myself hardly. But you, Andie, you made me believe. If you would've told me the sky was purple and humans ate the grass that was orange, I would have believed you." At this Anderson released the tears that had started to build in her eyes. Zack smiled gently. "You moved something inside of me. If you would have asked me to do anything I would and still will. Andie, I love you and I need you for the rest of time. Will you marry me?" Zack opened the box to display a simple diamond ring. Anderson laughed in surprise and joy. She wiped her blurry eyes, opened and closed her mouth a few times, and finally nodded, realizing she was speechless. Zack chuckled and slipped the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly. Zack stood up and pulled Anderson up, kissing her deeply. Zack pulled away and Anderson whimpered slightly. Zack smiled and wiped Anderson's eyes.

"I love you Zachary." Anderson said, kissing him again. Zack smiled widely.

"I love you too." Zack grabbed Anderson's hand and held it up. "You didn't even look at it." He chuckled. "A lot of thought went into this baby." He said, kissing her new ring. Anderson smiled and shook her head and looked at the ring. "It's white gold." Zack mentioned as she brought their hands closer to her face. The diamond was secured in the white gold, flanked by two light blue stones. Topaz, Zack's birthstone.

"Zack..."

"Yep, Topaz. I know how much you love them. Besides, your birthstone's a diamond, which is obviously on there. I thought it looked gorgeous, and they kinda remind me of your eyes."

"It is gorgeous Zack. Did you get it sized?" Zack nodded.

"I had to ask your mom, who thankfully remembered the size of your class ring. I wanted it to fit so you could wear it immediatley."

"Do my parents know?" Zack nodded again.

"Do you remember the other day, when you went out with the girls?" Anderson nodded. "They were the first people I talked to about it, to see what they thought. Of course, they encouraged me and promised to help with anything. So, I had them get you out and called your parents, my parents, and the guys to come over and I told them how I felt about you and what I planned on doing. After they asked if you were pregnant and if that's why I was doing this and I assured them not, they were excited. My parents went with me to look at rings, I picked it out though. Actually, I was gonna pay for it all by myself, I had money saved up from that God forsaken coffee shop, but, the one that I liked, that I could afford, it wasn't you. It wasn't what it needed to be. I saw this one before and when I realized it was too expensive, I found the other one, which paled in comparison. Like other girls to you. Anyway, my dad saw me looking at it and realized it was the one I wanted to get you. He helped me pay for it."

"Zack, any ring would have done. The ring on this charm bracelet would have done." Zack shook his head.

"For you maybe, but not for me." Anderson cocked her head and awed. Zack shook his head and suddenly reached in his back pocket. "I almost forgot." Zack handed her a piece of paper, which she unfolded eagerly and read. As she read the note, Zack went around the room, blowing the candles out.

C is for Cat. Anderson, I refuse to let you grow old and be an old, weird Cat Lady. Hence, the ring on your finger. I'm more than ecstatic that you feel the same way I feel about you. I know these notes have been spaced out, the binder during the summer before Sophomore year, the first note during the winter of Sophomore year, and the second note on your birthday the summer before Junior year. Now we're Seniors and we have about a month of school left and then I'll be gone. That's one of the reasons I asked you to marry me. I needed you to know you're the only girl for me. These notes will become more frequent, I promise. Andie, my babylove, I love you.
-Zack, your babylove.


Anderson looked up at Zack, who was standing directly in front of her again. "The binder's in my closet." Zack said, taking the note from her and walking to his closet. He pulled it out and put the note it, closing it and setting it on his dresser next to the roses.

"You went through a lot of trouble." Anderson said, fingering the rose petals on the bed.

"I wanted it to be perfect."

"You are. It was." Zack stared at Anderson.

"You really like these notes?"

"They're like crack." Zack laughed. "I re-read then constantly."

"They don't bore you?" Anderson looked up and shook her head.

"They make me fall even more in love with you." She walked over to Zack and wrapped her arms around his waist. Zack draped his arms over her shoulders.

"You want the fourth one now?" Anderson looked excitedly up at him and then his smile turned into a smirk.

"Zack! You tease."

"I'm a tease? Who's the one who 'forgot' to lock the door when she was showering yesterday? Hmm?"

"I did forget!" Anderson said, smacking his arm.

"Mhmm, and somehow you can't tie the top to your bathing suit?"

"It's hard!"

"You're a tease and that's the bottom line."

"I am not." Zack tried to kiss Anderson, but she pulled away from him. "Nope."

"And why not?" Zack asked, following her to his bed.

"I'm not gonna do anything like kissing. Apparently, I tease you." Zack knew Anderson was messing with him, but he really wanted to kiss her.

"Oh yeah? So, you'e not gonna kiss me?" Anderson shook her head. Zack picked her up, making her squeal, and set her in the middle of the bed, his face inches from hers. Anderson's breath hitched. "Not even if we're like this?"

"Nope." Anderson said, quietly, excited.

"What about if I do this?" Zack asked, placing kisses on her neck. Anderson bit her lip, to keep from moaning. Zack knew exactly where to kiss her. Zack pulled away and placed a gentle kiss on Anderson's lips, no questions asked. He chuckled and pulled away. "Is this okay?" He asked, not wanting to push things. Anderson nodded.

"Perfect." She said, reaching up and catching Zack's lips with her own. Zack smiled at her eagerness, and ran his hand up her side, running it underneath her shirt and letting it rest, holding her side. The two kissed for a long while. Taking short breaks to quickly catch their breath so they could kiss more. Zack's hands traveled further up Anderson's torso, taking the shirt with him. He paused as he was about to pull it off and pulled away from Anderson, who let out a whine.

"Are you sure Andie?" Zack asked, looking down to her exposed stomach and back to her. Anderson nodded.

"If it wasn't you wouldn't have gotten as far as you have now." Zack laughed and quickly took Anderson's shirt off, thinking. This was the couple's first time together. The couple that began dating the summer beofre Freshman year has never gotten as far as they were right now. Though this would be their first time together, and Anderson's first time ever, this wasn't Zack's first. The couple had split up a few weeks into the beginning of Freshman year, due to Zack's immaturity and a certain girl. During the time they were apart, Zack happened to get drunk and lose his virginity. He wasn't proud of what he did and still kicked himself for it, but Anderson took him back, happily, and never got mad at him for what had happened while they were apart.

Anderson reached up to attach her and Zack's lips again. She slid her hands under his shirt and up his back, bringing them back down and tugging on the end of Zack's shirt. Zack smiled through the kiss, and quickly shed himseld of his shirt, reattaching their lips hastily. The two quickly shed their jeans quickly, trying to keep their lips together. Zack slowly kissed his way from Anderson's mouth, down her neck, to right above her right breast before kissing his way back up, stopping to spend extra time on the sweet spot on Anderson's neck. Anderson moaned and shifted to get Zack's attention so she could kiss him again. Zack pulled away and looked down at Anderson.

"You ready And?" Anderson nodded and sat up, unclipping her own bra, to Zack's amazement. She let the bra slip down and let it drop to the floor. Zack stared in awe as Anderson's cheeks reddened and she went to cover herself. Zack grabbed her wrists. "And, don't." Anderson bit her lip and Zack smiled at her. "You're okay?" Anderson took a deep breath and Zack let go of her wrists. She dropped her arms at her sides and nodded. Zack gently pushed her back to lay on the bed and hooked his fingers in her panties. Anderson gasped as Zack's calloused hands touched her smooth skin. Zack tugged upwards and Anderson lifted her hips. Zack slid her panties off and hovered above his completely naked, completely breath-taking, completely nervous girlfriend. Zack scanned her body upwards quickly, and met her eyes with his. "You really are perfect, Andie."

"Stop trying to make me blush." She said, earning a chuckle from Zack, seeing as she was already bright red. Zack littered her body with kisses, taking his time, giving her the attention she deserved for her first time. As Zack's lips reached Anderson's thighs he heard her breath hitch in her throat. He raised his eyes, only to see her's closed tightly. Zack raised himself up and cupped Anderson's cheek. She opened her eyes to look at him and he smiled kindly.

"Are you sure?"

"That was not a hitch of hesitation. More like, anticipation." Zack shook his head.

"I'm serious, Andie."

"I am too. I love you Zack and I'm okay with everything that is happening right now. Everything right now, is perfect. Please. Stop asking me if I'm okay, because I am perfectly fine." Zack stared at Anderson for a moment, smiling. She was perfect, alright. He resumed the kissing of her thighs and with one hand, slowly parted her thighs. He began kissing the inside of them and Anderson let out a soft moan. Zack smiled against her skin and kissed his way up to her most sensitive area, and then flicked his tongue against her clit. Anderson's hips bucked and she moaned loudly. Zack, trying to make sure she would be wet enough to accept him as easily as she could, went to work on her hole with his tongue. Anderson's moans filled the room, music to Zack's ears. She writhed and twitched on the bed, not used to the pleasure filling her body. Zack removed his mouth from between Anderson's legs, not wanting her to orgasm right away. Anderson whimpered, earning a triumphant smirk from Zack. "Zack,"

"Hmm?" He asked, kissing her stomach.

"I need you."

"You what?" He asked, innocently, smiling down at her. Anderson opened her eyes to glare at Zack. "I didn't hear you."

"I need you."

"What?"

"You're pissing me off."

"You're incredibly cute when you're pissed off." Zack said, removing his boxers, releasing his fully erect member. Anderson but her lip and met Zack's eyes. "What's wrong?"

"It's big." Zack chuckled. Anderson could be such a tease sometimes, but right now, she was so innocent. The fact that Zack was taking some of that innocence was definitely turning him on, whether that made him a bad person, he didn't know and he definitely didn't care at the moment. Zack crawled a top Anderson and looked at her, completely forgetting the box of condoms that were in the dresser of his bedside table. "It's gonna hurt." She said, making a statement. Zack nodded.

"That's what I hear at least."

"How bad?" She whispered, putting the last of her trust in him and showing her vulnerability. Zack shook his head.

"I don't know, but I've heard it subsides quickly." Anderson let out a breath and nodded.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, Andie." Zack said, kissing her and then an idea popped into his head. "Hey, I'm going to kiss you, before I... push into you, okay? And I want you to think about nothing else, but the kiss. Just focus on the kiss, okay?" Anderson nodded, slowly.

"Okay, but why?"

"You won't feel the pain as bad, maybe." Anderson, nodded. Zack pressed his lips to Anderson's once more, and got the kiss going before easing himself into Anderson. Anderson winced against the pain and started kissing Zack harder, trying to stay focused on the kiss. Once Zack was all the way in, he pulled his lips from Anderson's. "You okay?" She nodded as he wiped away a few of the tears that had leaked through her closed eyes. Zack stayed still for a moment, letting Anderson get used to the feel of him. He then pulled out slowly and pushed back in, watching Anderson's face. She winced again, slightly. The more Zack pulled out and pushed in slowly, the more the pain started to fade. Anderson closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Mm, Zack?"

"Yeah?" Zack paused and Anderson opened her eyes to see him smiling.

"You're getting cocky, aren't you?" He kissed her forehead.

"You're not wincing anymore." He answered, pushing back into her. She let out a soft sigh.

"You can go faster."

"Faster?" Anderson nodded, eyes closed again. Zack obliged and started moving in and out of Anderson, faster and albeit, harder. Anderson started to moan again, loudly. Digging her nails into Zack's shoulder blades.

"Mm, Zack. You- this feels so good." Zack smiled and grabbed one of Anderson's calves, wrapping her leg around his waist. "Shit Zack!" She yelled, as he penetrated her deeper.

"You feel so good, baby." Zack whispered, placing kisses along Anderson's slightly sweaty neck and collarbone. Soon Zack felt Anderson start to become tighter and her leg squeezed his waist.

"Zack," She moaned, arching her back and falling back down.

"I know." He nodded, pumping in and out of her with force. Anderson's walls flexed around him again and she started to moan his name loudly. Anderson went rigid and all her muscles stiffened. Her leg clung to Zack and her walls tightened around him, gripping him. Zack watched, as Anderson started saying his name quickly, getting louder and louder until she finally hitt he peak of her climax and screamed his name, convulsing violently. Zack came not long after, filling Anderson with his seed. He collapsed ontop of Anderson, who was still shaking under him. He rolled them over, so Anderson was ontop of him. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, her breathing still irregular, coming in short gasps and she was still shaking. Zack pulled the cover over her and wrapped his arms around her, trying to stop her moving body. "Are you okay, baby?" He asked, holding her against him. She nodded. "Calm yourself down, baby. Take deep breaths." Anderson did as she was told and she started to calm down. Zack rubbed her back. "There ya go. You were just in sensory overload, baby. You're alright." Anderson's body stilled in Zack's arms and he loosened his grip on her. Anderson took one last shuddery breath and let it out slowly. "Are you alright now?" he asked, kissing the top of her head. Anderson nodded, finally recovered from her intense orgasm. Zack rolled them onto their sides and brushed Anderson's blonde hair out of her eyes. It was starting to curl slightly, due to the sweat. Anderson looked up at Zack.

"I love you." Zack smiled and chuckled.

"I love you too." Anderson looked up at Zack and opened her mouth, trying to say something.

"I love you." She repeated, not finding anything else to say.

"I love you too. Can you say anything else?" Anderson shrugged and Zack chuckled again. Zack finally pulled his softened member from Anderson and realized that he had forgotten something extremely important. "Anderson?" He asked, suddenly, sitting up on his elbow. Anderson looked up at him. "Are you buy any chance on the pill?" Anderson nodded, slowly.

"Yeah, I've been on it for about a year now. My mom made me when she realized how serious we were."

"Thank God." Zack said, dropping back on his pillows. Anderson stared at him. "What?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"I wasn't wearing a condom." He answered cautiously, staring at her face. Anderson nodded.

"Okay. But I'm on the pill, so we're okay."

"Exactly." Zack reached beside him and pulled his shirt off the floor. "Here," he said, pulling the shirt over Anderson's head and helping her arms through. He picked his boxers up and pulled them back on, before turning over and pulling Anderson back into his arms. She snuggled into him, the top of her chin just under his head. His stereo had stopped and the room was quiet, except for Anderson's quiet breathing. Zack smiled,as he heard Anderson's breath slow as she started to fall asleep. Zack waited until she was fuly asleep, kissed the top of her head, and closed his eyes himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe, please?