Status: In work :)

Enchanted By

It's the past all over again

The door slammed open and two bodies came inside. The man closed the door behind him with his foot, not wnating to let go of her body. Their hands were moving all over each other's bodies, wanting more and more by the minute.

He lead her to the bedroom, when he parted their lips from a passionate kiss, just so he could take of her shirt that now was in the way of her perfect body. She liked the way he was acting - so wild and free. She couldn't hold it any longer and when her shirt was on the floor, she reattached their lips. She walked backwards to the bed and she fell on it, him on top of her.

Somewhere in between taking their jeans off, she had ripped his t-shit off of him and it now was on the floor.

He stopped for a second to take her beautiful body in - she looked amazing with just a bra and panties on, but she would look even better with nothing on. So he opened her bra, sliding it off and throwing it across the room. Her panties flew right behind the bra. She slided his boxers of with her feet and then there was nothing between them stopping them to feel the greatest passion even.

He was on top of her, so he was in control of the speed how things would go. he started to kiss her neck slowly, almost painfully. He moved lower and lower. The speed he was moving in was killing her. She wanted him to enter him already, but he was taking his sweet time.

He started to moved back up with his small kisses, while putting his fingers into her and playing with her. Teasing her. He liked the way her body moved under him. He finally made his way back to her lips and he kissed her animal like and she just moaned into the kiss. The moan caused by his fingers inside of her.

"Please, fuck me already" she screamed as he put another finger inside of her. He smirked and toke his fingers out, just to put his member into her. She screamed a little of the pain his big penis was making her feel, but that quickly became loud moans of pleasure.

He started to move faster and faster, until she was shivering under him. Seconds later, he finished inside of her. She loved that feeling and she just smiled at him. He smiled back, kissed her again, toke himself out of her and then wrapped his arms around her, as they both slowly drifted into a blissful sleep.


That was more than a year ago. Leann had since then opened the coolest nightclub in London. All the celebrities come here and she was happy that finally her personal life didn't have anything to do with her work. She was happy and as she walked around her club, just checking if everybody had what they neede, she noticed a man looking at her. She knew who he was, but didn't want to speak to him. So she walked the other way from him, when she got a phone call. It was her eldest sister Linda. She was neede for a family "thing". Little did she know, that he was following her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Felt like writing a new story. So should I keep this or not?

Just so you know - this story will have alot of sex in it.