Half a Sin

Do you know

Ville was staring at his computers screen with a blank face. Only words he could make out were "sorry" and "cheated". He felt anger, he felt betrayed, but most of all he felt bad, because he did the same thing and he didn't have any right to be angry. So he shut the computer and called his band mates to see if any of them would like to go out tonight. Ville was on the wrong path again, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to forget everything and most of all, he wanted to forget about Elisabet for a night.

***
It was Friday and Elisabet made her way to Rock Cafe with Mary and Kristofer. She was going to meet up with Taavi to talk about tomorrows concert.

It had been five days after she had sent the letter to Ville and she hadn't heard anything from him. She didn't wanna think about it and she didn't. She was okay with being alone without any relationships. She had Kristofer and he was the only man in her life she wanted to be in her life.

When they arrived at the club, Taavi was already waiting them there.

"Hi Kristofer," he said and hugged him.

Taavi was the only man in Elisabet life Kristofer did like. Maybe it was because he teached him how to play the guitar or maybe because he toke him everywhere he wanted to go.

"Hi Taavi," Kristofer said with a cheery voice.
"Hi Taavi," Mary said, flirtation tripping from every word.
"Hi Mary," Taavi replied her with a flirty tone.
"Hi Taavi, so maybe we could start now," Elisabet said.

Taavi took Elisabet hand and they walked to the stage, starting to do what they used to. When they were dating, Taavi always had brought Elisabet on stage to sing a song with the band, Shanon. Elisabet loved it and she was happy that they would do it again after all these years.

Mary and Kristofer sat next to the bar, looking at them. Mary had a big crush on Taavi, but she could never say or do anything about it, because he was Elisabet ex and you never date your best friend ex. That's an unwritten rule.

Kristofer on the other hand loved seeing his mom on stage, because he would pretend that her mom is a rock star. He knew that she loved it.

Mary and Kristofer were enjoying the view on stage and the music that was being played. But then Mary felt a phone vibrating in her pocket. It was Elisabet's phone. The caller ID read "Ville".

"Hello?" she answered.
"Hi. Elisabet?"
"No, Mary."
"Oh, where is Elisabet?"
"She can't come right now to the phone. She's on stage for the practice."
"What practice?"
"For tomorrow. She's preforming with a band tomorrow night."
"Oh. I guess I'll call her later then."
"Okay, bye."

With that she closed the phone and put it back into her pocket. She knew that Ville hadn't called Elisabet in five days and she knew also why he might be calling. She thought she'll bring it up in the evening, when Kristofer was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title - "Kas tead" by Helen