Half a Sin

Blue faith

It was now month and a half since the show, where Elisabet had amazed the crowd and Ville. They made up after the show and now Elisabet was Ville's girlfriend. Well, now it was official. They had spend a month together and then Ville had to go back to Finland to record the new album. Everything was great, but it was silence before the storm.

***

It was a normal monday morning, when Elisabet had to ran to the bathroom. She felt sick and thought it must be the stomach flu that was going around. But after her first child, she was alerted only by one thing - she might be pregnant. So she got her phone and called Mary.

"Hi, why are you calling me this early?"
"Well, I need you to do me a favour."
"What kind?"
"Get-me-a-pregnancy-test kind."
"You think you are pregnant?"
"I might be."
"Well that's great news that you and Ville are..."
"It's not Ville's. That is if I am pregnant."
"Then who's baby is it?"

Elisabte took a deep breathe. She didn't want to say these words again.

"Alo is the father."

Mary didn't say anything. She was shocked.

"Okay, I'll be there like in twenty minutes."
"Thank you."

With that Elisabet sat her phone down next to her, ready to puke once again.

***

Meanwhile in Findland, the recording for the new album has gone great. It was nearly finished and it was a record time. So Ville had a day off. he wanted to go to Tallinn, but he knew it would be foolish to go just for a day. So he stayed in. He had ordered some pizza and as he was eating it, a thought came to him. He called his mom to ask, if the thought was a good one. On the second ring his mother answered.

"Hello darling. How have you been?"
"Hello mom. I've been great. How are you and dad?"
"Well your dad is good as am I. So why is my son calling me?"
"Can't I call my mom just to tell her I love her?"
"You can do that, but I feel like you have something that you wanna talk about?"
"Well, yeah there is."
"Well, I'm all ears."

And with that Ville talked for two hours with his mother about the idea he had.

***

"Be one stripe, be one stripe."

Mary was chanting next to the pregnancy test. But Elisabet didn't even look at it. Deep down she already knew the answer. She couldn't believe that this was happening now. Now when she and Ville were just getting closer. They haven't even had sex yet and Elisabet loved that about Ville. He didn't push things on her, like so many others have had before.

"It's time," came a faint sound from Mary.

Elisabet walked closer to the test and took it into her hands. It was what she had feared the most. It was positive. She was pregnant with Alo's child. Again. History does have it's way of repeating itself.

***

After talking with his mother, Ville knew it was a good idea, so he went into town to find the right one out of many. He wanted it to be special.

***

Alo had just come from the shower, when he heard his phone ring. He smiled at the caller ID. It was Elisabet.

"I knew you couldn't stay away for long."
"Shut up. We need to talk."
"About?"
"Let's meet up."
"Where?"
"You tell me. I don't really care."
"Our place 15PM?"
"Okay."

With that Elisabet ended the call and Alo was left with a smile on his face, but a little somthing made him feel like this wasn't going to be good.

***

Elisabet sat there looking her phone. She had just called Alo after calling her doctor. She was scared. Not scared of having a baby, but scared of losing Ville.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter's title Smilers - Sinine Saatus