Half a Sin

Faith

As Elisabet was waiting for Alo in their place - which was in a beautiful park underneath an old oak tree - she got a call froom Ville.

"Hello beautiful," said Ville with his sexy voice.
"Hi babe," said Elisabet without sounding sad.
"I was thinking about coming to see you. What you think about that?"
"That is a great idea, when will you be here?"
"I'm acutally already at your flat."
"Oh, okay then. I'm gonna be a while, so make yourself feel as home."
"I will. Bye darling."
"Bye."

The news that Ville was already at her place made her even more nervous about everything. She was two months pregnant and on her bodytype, it would be showing really soon. She had to tell him today. It didn't matter if he would leave or if he would be furious with her, she couldn't just not tell him. Her thoughts were stopped as she saw Alo.

"Hi," he said and then hugged her, taking in the smell of her hair.
"Hi," she kinda hugged back.
"So what you wanna talk to me about?"
"Well, the thing is that I'm pregnant again and instead of not telling you like the last time, I'm telling you this."
"The baby is mine and not your boyfriends?"
"Yes, we haven't had sex yet."
"So what you're telling me is that you're keeping the baby?"
"Ofcourse I'm keeping the baby, but I don't want you thinking something along the line of getting back together and playing a happy family. I'm just telling you this face to face, that in the future you can't blame me for not telling you."

And with those words, Elisabet left with tears in her eyes. She knew she had done the right thing by telling Alo, but was it the right thing to tell him off? Was it right to take a father from her children like that? She didn't know the answers at the moment, but as she looked back for a second to see Alo just standing there in shock, she knew that it was over between them two.

***
Ville was lighting candles all over the apartment, because he knew that Elisabet loved candlelight. She thought it was so romantic. So for his proposal, he lighted almost 200 candles. He wanted to make it perfect. He toke the ring out of his pocket and looked at it. Mary had seen it too, before she took Elisabet's son to her place for the night. Before she had left, she told Ville that Elisabet is an amazing woman and that he must never hurt her or leave her. Ville wasn't planning on that.

***
Elisabet opened the door to her flat and closed it right behind her. She smelled scented candles so she was a little bit of curious, why Ville was burning those. When she stepped into the living room, she saw all the candles and a smile was formed on her lips. She looked for Ville and found him smoking on the balcony. She made her way to the balcony, knowing that he had done this for some special thing, so she thanked god for Ville not seeing her come in.

"I see you have found my candles."

This made Ville jump a little.

"When did you come home?" he asked as he turned around.
"Just now. I guess you have something you want to tell me or something like that, because lighting all those candles means that, but I have to tell you something, that might ruin your plans."

Ville was scared of the words what she was about to speaks. As Elisabet sat down, she took a deep breathe and stared Ville right in the eyes.

"As you may remember, I had sex with my ex. It was stupid of me, but somehow he has an effect on me. Anyways, yesterday I asked Mary to bring me a test and the test came out positive. So today I went to the doctors and she confirmed it. I'm pregnant. And as we have never done it, I guess you can see where this is coming from."

Ville just stood there with a blank look in his eyes. He could feel anger raising, but the anger was not towards Elisabet, it was againts faith. How come he just couldn't be with her without something happening. He lit another smoke, took a big drag and then said to Elisabet words she never wanted to hear from a man.

"Are you to far along to have an abortion?"

This made Elisabet mad. She has never thought that this would be an answer to anything.

"Get the fuck out of my house, if you think that that wuld be an answer. I have never done it and I would never kill a baby. Even if the fetus doesn't look like a baby at the moment, it has a soul and he or she will be loved by me."
"I'm sorry for the question, but I had to know. I'll leave now, but know that I still want to marry you. I just need time to get my head around this all."

With those words he left, leaving Elisabet alone on the balcony. She couldn't believe what he had just said and to be honest it made no sence. Nothing made sence anymore, but that's faith for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter's title "Saatus" by Terminaator.