Half a Sin

Drama

"No way. Ville Valo kissed you? How was it?"
"It was different, but not in a bad way. It was different in the good, knee weakening way."
"This is just so unbelievable. So are you like meeting again or what's the deal?"
"I have no idea. I gave him my phone number and e-mail, so we just have to wait and see."

The evening went on by the two girls chatting about everything and everyone.

ˇˇˇˇ
At the same time Ville was visiting his parents. Ville's mother saw that her son was happier than she has ever seen him. She wanted to know why her son was like this, so she sat next to him and started a conversation.

"So son, what's new in your life?"
"Well, the band is going on tour."
"Anything else you want your dear old mother to know?"

Ville smiled. His mom was always like this when she noticed how he was. It didn't matter if he was sad or happy, mother knew. So he thought he'd tell his mother about Elisabet, the woman who stole his heart with a simple look.

"Her name is Elisabet."
"That is a beautiful name. Does she live near you?"
"No, she lives in Tallinn."
"In Tallinn?"
"Yeah. I like her so much, but I don't know how we could ever make it work."
"If you like her so much and she likes you back as much, then you both will find a way to make it work. trust me, Tallinn is a much better place than LA, just because it's so near to Finland."
"You're right mom. How do you always know what to say?"
"I'm your mother."
"That says it all."

ˇˇˇˇ
Mihkel sat down on a sofa of Kaimar's apartment. He toke his head into his hands. He just sat there and Kaimar knew something was wrong with his friend.

"What's up Miku? Why are you like this?"
"Liisu, she....she broke up with me."
"What? Why?"
"She just couldn't handle it anymore."
"Handle what?"
"On and off, on and off. I can't blame her really."
"So what, you're just gonna let her go like that. You were going to ask her to marry you."
"I know. But she didn't want me anymore."
"What are you going to do with the ring then?"
"I gave it to her."
"Are you insane or something?"
"I don't know what I am anymore, because I don't have the light of my life in my life anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title comes from an Estonian song by Shanon called "Draama"