Half a Sin

Your dreams

The next morning Elisabet was woken by my son, who was jumping on my bed.

"Mommy, mommy. Mary is making pancakes and there's some guy who is here to see you," he said with a happy voice, what is the best thing to hear in the morning.
"What guy?" she asked him as I got out of bed.
"I can't tell you, I just had to wake you up," he said, still jumping on the bed.
"Okay, tell them I'll be right out," she said and put her jeans and top on.

She walked into the living room and saw Mary giving a plate of pancakes to Kristofer.

"The little one here said that there's a guy here to see me, but I don't see one," Elisabet told Mary, who just smiled and pointed to the balcony.

Elisabet sighed and walked to the balcony. She smiled to see a familiar person standing there, having a smoke. She opened the balcony door and closed it behind her. The man looked over to her and smiled.

"I hope your son didn't wake you up," Ville said with a smirk.
"Oh no, I woke up to the smell of pancakes," she answered, sarcasm dripping from every word.

He just smiled. He loved to look at the woman who was standing in front of him, wearing skinny jeans and a top that showed her curves off perfectly.

"So what are you doing here?" she asked him, as he put his smoke out.
"I wanted to see you," he said and stepped closer to her.
"Why?" she was clueless why he was here and saying things he was saying.
"Well, I had a talk with my mom yesterday and she told me something and now I'm here."
"What did she tell you?"
"She made me see that you are way to good to be true and that I should follow my heart."
"Ville, you're talking in riddles. I understand nothing."
"I like you a lot Elisabet and I came here to ask you if I'd have a chance with you."

Elisabet was stunned. She had never thought about the chance of her being with Ville more than friends.

"Yes, you have a chance with me."

Ville moved closer to her with a smile and gave her a light, yet powerful kiss. Elisabet felt like a princess who has found her prince at last.

But what she didn't know, was that she was in for a hell of a ride with him and he didn't know that he would be fighting for her heart, what was already his.
♠ ♠ ♠
House of Games "Sinu unenäod"