Half a Sin

This is this

Ville ended up staying with Elisabet and her son for a week. They would go on picnics by the sea, visit museums, watch movies at home. The week went by to fast for Ville and Elisabet, yet it was the best week in their life.

A month after the week, Ville called her every night on skype and they would talk for hours. Elisabet really felt like Ville was the man of her dreams and she still couldn't believe that this was for real. Ville felt like Elisabet was the woman for him, because she made love mean something.

But on every happiness there is a cloud of sadness. For Ville it was touring and recording that kept him away from Elisabet. For Elisabet it was her job that made her travel not so frequently, but when Ville wasn't doing anything. Plus, she was traveling with two of her ex's and both of them wanted her back.

***
At the end of March, Ville was on the plane to go to the USA. To visit his friends Kat and Bam. He hasn't seen them in a long time and he wanted to know their opinion on Elisabet and what he was planning. Although he only had known her for six months, he wanted to spend a lifetime with her.

***
Mean while back in Estonia Elisabet was having a hard day. Estonia won, which she was proud off, but that meant a lot of work, and the fact that Estonia beat Portugal, made her work even more. But at the end of the day, when she was walking to her car to drive home, she saw that Alo was waiting her by her car.

"Hey ya, nice game," she said to Alo.
"Thank you, the goal was for you," Alo responded.
"For me?" Elisabet was confused.

Alo made his way closer to her, toke her into his arms and their faces were inches apart.

"You know what I feel for you."
"Alo, I have someone."
"You have someone, who you think you have to be faithful, but the truht is that you are never with him. Why put yourself into that situation?"
"What are you saying?"
"I want you back. I want to be you're only one. I want to be the only father your son will know. I want to be with you."
"Alo, seriously, I can't do this again with you."
"Why not?"
"Remember how we have ended each time we try to make us work?"
"Yeah."
"I can't go and deal with that again. The cup is full and your train with me has left a long time ago."
"I don't care."
"Why do you have to be like this?"
"Because I can't give up on you."
"You have to do it someday. You can't be like this. It's not healthy."
"I don't care. I want you."

He closed the cap between them and gave Elisabet the best kiss she had ever had. Even better what she shares with Ville. And those kisses are like heaven on earth. But Alo knew her better. He knew what buttons to push, where to touch, to make Elisabet go over the edge. She gave in and went to his place, because Kristofer was at her moms and she was alone anyway. She did this knowing how sorry she will be in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Tanel Padar & The Sun " See on see"