Half a Sin

Little white lie.

Have you ever wanted to wake up, but not face the world? Elisabet felt like that the next morning she woke up after spending a night with Alo. She felt awful, partly because she had cheated on Ville and partly because she had let down her son.

The thing is that Alo was the father of her son, Kris. The only ones who knew about Alo being a father were Mary and Kristofer. He didn't even see the similiar features that he had with Kristofer, like the frizzy hair and nose. Elisabet thanked god that he was so blind about it.

But to get back to the morning of hell, Elisabet just laid there, looking at the wall of a bedroom she onced lived in. The color of the wall was still the same green she had always hated. The curtains weren't still hunged and there really wasn't any funiture in this room beside the bed. The bed, she had woken up in so many times before. But today was the hardest.

Elisabet swinged her legs out of the bed and now she was sitting on the bed. She looked around to see where her clothes were, but she could only see her panties on the floor. The other stuff must be in the living room, she thought as a little smile creeped up on to her face, which she shook off.

When she had found her stuff from diffrent places in the apartment and she had put them on, Alo came to the living room, just wearing his sky blue boxers.

"Leaving already?" Alo asked as he was making coffee.
"Yeah, I have a lot of studying to do and stuff."
"You could stay here, study here. Trust me, I won't mind."
"No Alo. Last night was a mistakes already. I don't want get any deeper again in us, because every single time I do, I get burned. I don't want that."
"You won't get hurt this time. I have grown."
"I know you have, but I have a son to think about."

She made her way to the door and was about to open it, but something Alo said made her stay.

"I know, Elisabet. I know about Kristofer."

****
At the same time, when Elisabet was in Estonia with Alo, Ville was in LA with Kat and Bam. Bam had a huge party planned for Ville, just because he can do it. As Ville was the only one sobber there, he watched the people around him and knew that he was missing Elisabet. he actually knew it from the moment he had gotten on the plane to fly out to the states. Now he was standing there with his friend Kat and talking about life.

"So mister I'm-too-cool-to-call-my-friends-often. How has things been?" Kat asked, who was sobber aswell, only diffrence being that she had a vodka shot.
"Good most of the time. Writing new songs. I actually have the songs for the new album ready with some extra songs."
"Already?"
"Yeah, Kat. Already."
"That must mean only one thing. That you are in love my friend."
"I might be."
"Who is she?"
"She's a girl from Estonia. She has a kid."
"I wanna know more Ville."
"Maybe we could go somewhere quieter and then I'll tell you more about her."

Kat nodded and they made their way to his hotel room. They talked for hours with a bottle on Jack keeping them company. Ville didn't drink anymore, so the whisky made him tipsy really fast. So was the deal with Kat.

In the morning, they woke in each other arms. Naked.

Ville wanted to kill himself.

****
"How can you know about him?" Elisabet asked Alo.

She put her bag on the sofa and made her way to Alo, who was now sitting behind the kitchen table.

"Do you think I'm blind? When I look at him, I see me. The hair, the way he speaks, his nose. He is mine, isn't he?"

Elisabet couldn't say anything. She was frozen to the spot where she was standing. The secret that she had been keeping from him for all these years was now out in the open.

"Besides, I did the math when he was born and stuff. I just wanted you to tell me for yourself."

Elisabet didn't say anything. She just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter's title: Mari"Väike Valge Vale"