Half a Sin

Whiskey

Elisabet sat next to Alo and looked deep into his eyes.

"So what now? You wanna come into our lives and be a dad."
"I don't know. I mean, he is my son and I want to be there for him. I want to be there for both of you."

Alo took Elisabet hand into his hands what made her shiver. Second later she toke her hand from him and stood up.

"I'll call you tomorrow."

And with that she left the flat she once called home, leaving Alo in deep thoughts about his son and the mother of his son.

***
Meanwhile, Ville was in a car to the airport to go back home to Finland. his best mate, Bam, driving the car. The drive went by in silence and it was bugging Bam, because he knew something was up with Ville and he didn't like to see his friend like this. So he started a conversation to get to the bottom of the problem that was bugging Ville.

"So what's up, Ville?"
"Nothing. Everything."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"I think that I'm about to lose the best thing that has ever happened to me and that's because of a bottle of whiskey."
"But you don't drink."
"I don't, but that doesn't mean I didn't."
"So what did you do?"
"I slept with Kat."
"What about that?"
"I'm kinda in a relationship with this awesome girl and I have to tell her and I'm pretty sure that she'll break up with me. She's been cheated on many times and I promised that I would never do that to her."
"Wait, back up. You have a girl?"
"Something like that."
"Why am I just hearing that?"
"Because..."
"Man, if you want my advise, don't tell her."
"I can't do that."
"I know."

And Bam didn't say anything else.

***
When Elisabet got home, she took a long and hot shower. She couldn't handle all the feelings and thoughts that were hitting her like a speeding train. She hated herself for what she had done, because she knew the feeling of being cheated on. She couldn't believe that she was now one of those persons. One of those persons she hated.

She came out of the shower, got dressed and went to the living room where all her books were to start on her studies, the only thing that she knew would take her mind off of things.

But her phone rang and the caller ID said "Taavi". Her ex.

"Hey Taavi, what you want?"
"I was wondering, what would you think about singing with me in a concert in Rock Cafe?"
"Why would I do something like that?"
"One, you can sing, and two, you know you want to."
"Both very good reasons."
"So how about it? It's on Saturday."

Today was Sunday, so six days from now. She said yes, because she really didn't have anything better to do.

"Okay, but Mary and Kristofer get to go backstage."
"Sure, wouldn't want it any other way."
"Great. Call me on Friday to tell me details."
"You are an angel. Bye."
"Bye."

Elisabet shut her phone and threw it on the sofa she was sitting on. She knew she had to tell Ville what happened last night, but she didn't know how. She couldn't call him, because she couldn't have handle him yelling at him. She couldn't do it face to face, because she couldn't handle how his eyes would tell that his heart is breaking. So she wrote an e-mail to Ville, telling him everything and explaining everything. Now all she had to do was to wait. Wait what the future had planned for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters name: Terminaator - Viski