We live in a place of weirdness!

We live in a place of weirdness!

"Ash come down here," My mother called. "I'm coming in just a second," I replied putting on my shoes. We were going to visit my dad in the hospital because he got in a car accident, and he is still recovering. "I'm coming," I said to my mother as I was walking down the steps, "Lets go or were gonna be late," my mother shouter as she grab'd her bag, and when't running out the door as I followed her into the car. "Why is she so worried about getting there on time?" I thought to my self.

A few minutes later we were at the hospital, and got out of my mothers car. "Mom why are you so worried about not being later?" I asked her in a weird tone. "Ash I just really miss your father, and I'm just hoping he well get better soon" She said playing with my orange / red, and black hair. I saw a little grin on her face, and so I start tip toe dancing my way inside the hospital.

We walked to the front desk, and said we were going to visit my dad, "We are visiting, Dave dasher," my mom said with a smile on her face, ugh I hate one she always dose that. "Okay" the nurse said, and then lead us to my dads room. "Mr. Dasher you have a visit," the nurse said as she open'd the door for us. "Okay, oh hi, Ash!" he said looking at me. "Hey dad" I replied. "Hello, Maddy," my dad said putting a smile on his face looking over to my mom, "I've missed you so much!" my mom said to him as she started hugging him trying to not hurt him. "And what about you, Ash?" He asked. "Yeah," I said hugging him.

"We have a surprise for you," my mother said smiling, "come in" she said as her best friends came with with a cake. "What?" "Did she have a surprise party for him without me in on the plan?" I thought to myself. "You boys come in two!" One of her best friends said as three boys came in, and they were my classmates from our high school homeroom, and they were, Ethan, Payton, and Roberto, and the lady who told them to come in were, Payton, and Ethan's mom, The other woman holding the cake was, Roberto's mom.

"You boys two!" The one holding the cake said, and two older collage boys walked in, and they were, Ray, and, Gerard. Ray was, Roberto's big brother, and, Gerard was, Payton, and, Ethan's step brother. I looked at the cake, and it said, "Get well soon" on it. "We made you a cake," my mother said taking the cake showing it to my dad. "Thats nice, thank you lady's," my dad said smiling. "Hey come here," Ethan said pulling my shirt taking me outside of the room into the hall next to the candy machine.

"I'm not buying you candy," I said in a low tone. "No, not that," "Have you heard about the mask murder?" He replied. "What mask murder?" I asked confessed. "You know the one about the mask murder who said on the news he was gonna commit suicide on his last kill," he replied. "And I want to know this because?" "I don't even watch the news" I said. "Every body most leave the building right now we have a shouting attacker on the 5th floor." A nurse said very fast telling me, and, Ethan, and then when't into my dads hospital room saying the same thing. 'Ash, Ethan we have to leave now!" My mother said as my other class mates, and there brothers, and moms left the room, and then my mom try'd to help my dad get up. Right before my eyes, a person in all black shoot my mother, and father. "AH" I screamed in shock. "We have to go now!" Ethan grab'd my arm, and all the people started running for the closet exit.