We live in a place of weirdness!

Laugh, or not to laugh.

"We have to leave know!" Ethan shouted as he grab'd my hand, and started running as people were running also looking for the closet exit. I feal a tear fall down my face as we ran faster, and faster. "Bomb!" We heard people being shoot, and as soon as we got to, Payton, Ray, and Gerard we started to panic cause we couldn't find there moms.
We heard more bullets being shoot, and we knew we had to get out of the building. "Kids!" Roberto, and, Rays mom shouted, but before she could get to us, "BOMB!" Another bullet was shoot, and thats when we were in danger.
We got to the first floor, and ran out the first exit we could find, and finally we were at the back of the hospital where the back exit is which we escaped at, and another, "BOMB!" We saw the shooter fall out of the window lifeless, and thats when we when't into the woods that where behind the hospital.
"That was close!" Ethan shouted as we were in the woods. "Yes!I know a trail that comes to the hangout in the junk yard two!" I shouted. We use to hangout at this half junk yard half woods, and we haven't been there in a while.

"He most be the killer who was gonna comment suicide on his last kill." Ethan trowed in as they were following me. "People these days." Gerard inculded as we began to walk the trail. "Yep." I added as began to speak more.
"Were almost here." I said as we got deeper into the woods, but we wouldn't get lost cause we know this place by heart.
"Yo, yo, yo" "Looky at what I secretly brought from our house to the hospital." Payton said as he toke a handgun pistol out of his pocket. "What the heck?!" Roberto said as the gun was out. Payton began to laugh, but, Ray toke it out of his hands.
"Hey give it back!" Payton shouted as he tryed to get it. "No, no" This is to dangurus for you." Ray said as, Payton cut him off. "I'm 15 retard." Payton replied as he kep trying to take the gun. "I'm the retard." Payton inculded giving up.
"I'm the retard one your the one who toke a gun to a hospital?" Ray replied. We all laughed to the ground, and stoped one, Gerard said, "Were here."

"Hey, Ash where is the old dumpster house again?" Roberto asked me. The dumpster house is a dumpster in the woods around the junk yard that we toke the trash out, and put some cardbored beds in it. "Um I think its." I cut my self off, and slapped my self, and started to stand dead in my tracks. "Whats wrong, Ash?" Ethan asked. "I can't believe it!" "Our parents are dead, and were just here messing off!" I started to cry.
"Uh um? Ash I know, but we can't do anything about it, and look at the bright side we can make our own little houses in the junk yard." Ray said with a frown.
I ran as fast as I could, and didn't look back I was going to the dumpster house, and wasn't going to come out until they found me. I smiled at my own little plot, and began to forget about our parents being dead.
I could hear them running after me, but I still didn't look back. I finally got out of the main woods area, and got to the middle where the junk yard, and woods were. I finally looked back, and saw I still had time, and then I looked around, and saw the dumpster house. I climbed in, and tryed to hold my self from laughing. I peeked out a little hole, and saw that they were coming, and still looking for me.
I couldn't help myself, and began to laugh loud, and then I cursed under my breath as I saw they heard me.
I tryed to climbe out, and look for another hiding place. As I got out, and saw they were still out of sight of me, I began to lose sight of them. Everything got quite, and I turned around, heard a loud noise saying, "Ash!" They also jumped on me, and I screamed out of my lungs. "Get out of me!" I screamed, and they got off. It toke me time to see who it was, and it was Ethan. "You suck!" I screamed at them, and we all started to laugh hard.