Lee Ray Ann

Informed

[Morgan]

We had just gotten in for the day, coming back to the station from the hotel. The only person from the team already there was Hotch he must have come in early, but that's normal.
"Morning" Reid said sleepily, he looked like he hadn't had enough sleep, he was most likely studying a map or something. For some reason this case seemed to get under all of our skins.
"Morning kid, late night?" I asked as he pulled the door open.
"Ya, I mean, something about this case, we need to catch this guy."
I only nodded in response. We walked to the room we had taken up residence upon coming here, one of the nicer rooms we've had over the years.
The room was empty, so Reid just walked over to the bulletin board. I was just setting my bag on the long table in the center of the otherwise empty room, when I saw Hotch rounding the corner.
"Hay, I just got the call, there has been another abduction, two dead." he said quickly through the open door.
"Another one already?"
"This guy has to have had practice." Reid said from opposite the room.
"Come on Reid" I said standing back up and following Hotch's brisk walk to the SUV.
The drive was short, probably five minutes.
"The only thing missing is the dog." I said as we pulled up, witch was true, the house was painted white and the lawn was perfectly manicured. there was even a picked fence, and a flower bed of blue forget-me-notts. walking up the drive one of the police officers started to explain the case, "We got two dead, both adult, the mother and brother of the missing child. They were both killed the same way as the last family."
"No father?" I asked.
"The father found them this morning, poor soul, he was in shock when we got here, said that he took about an hour to calm down enough to make the call."
"so he wasn't home?" Hotch asked.
"No, he was out of town."
"OK, thank you" we continued on to the house, I stopped at the door.
"It looks as though he picked the lock, but there is no alarm, so what? He just casually walked in?"
"No finger prints, controlled enough to pick a lock, it dost even look like he touched anything downstairs. These are definitely signs of an organized killer." Reid chimed in from inside the house.
"He didn't need anything downstairs." Hotch said sounding morbid.
We moved on to the upstairs where the crime had taken place, the parent's was filled with the splatter of blood on the wall.
"There is a surprising amount of order to this guy." Reid said looking at the mother's body still laying in the bed. "Only one efficient slice across her neck. The unsub most likely knows about human anatomy. mayby he went to med school? it would explain why he is so neat."
"No, I don't think that a guy who is a proper doctor is going to be under a woman willingly, could have flunked out." I countered.
"There where diluted traces of blood found in the sink." Hotch said looking down at the police report.
"Sounds like he washed his hands"
"doctors are required to was there hands before and after each patient."
we moved on to the Girl's room.
"No sign of struggle, how did he get a 12 year old girl out of the house without any body noticing? Wouldn't she scream out?" I asked thinking aloud.
"maybe he had a weapon, threatened her?"
"makes sense, but she would probably yell as soon as she saw the unsub. Drugs?"
"Always a possibility, we'll know more when we get the autopsy report."

[Prentiss]
-back at the station-

I walked through the doors to the station, the room we now occupied contained Rossi, and J.J. "where is everybody?" I asked as I walked in.
"Investigating the newest crime scene."
"Not another one."
J.J. nodded solemnly, "I was Just about to look at the autopsy report for Suzie Ann, here have a copy." she handed me a folder with the name, Ann, Suzie written on the front.
"COD: asphyxia." Rossi read off, "tox. report says she tasted positive for gamma-hydroxbutric acid"
"GHB, a sedative considered a date rape drug" Reid said from the doorway, the rest of the team had apparently returned from the last crime scean. "that makes sense," he said to Morgan who was pushing passed him through the door. then he turned back yo us. "The Scean was pretty much the same as the last, no sign of struggle, we thought she might have been drugged."