Love Kills

Two

Angel woke up at 10; she was humming a tune from a rhyme she used to sing when she was a kid. She had a good feeling about today. It was a Sunday, but this is New York we’re talking about, there would be parties that needed going to.

She made some tea and a slice of toast and switched on her stereo and pressed play. She sang along with Brody Dalle as her tea brewed.

She danced through to her bedroom and went to her wardrobe. She pulled open the doors and looked for her pink leopard print skinny jeans, black corset and her black heels. She dressed and sat at her dressing table, crossed her legs, pulled out her make-up bag and got started.
She put a thin layer of pale foundation on and she rimmed her eyes with dark kohl eyeliner. She chose her favourite pink eye shadow which made her eyes look big and dramatic. She applied mascara to curl her beautiful, long thick eyelashes and she put on her bright pink lip gloss, time to do her hair. She went to the full length mirror in her bathroom and lightly sprayed a mist of hairspray over her head. She gently backcombed her top layer, till it was perfect. She sprayed more hairspray, to keep her hair crisp.

She shoved the can of hairspray into her bag, along with her lip gloss. She put on her velvet jacket and put her phone and i-Pod into the front pocket of her bag and dashed to the door. She unlocked the door, grabbed the keys, stepped out into the cold November air, turned and locked the door behind her and shoved her keys into her bag with a satisfactory metallic noise as the keys hit her hairspray.