Love Kills

Four

As the bus pulled in to Angels stop, it had gotten dark.
She grabbed her bag & got off the bus. She walked the few meters to the club entrance. She was recognised by the bouncers & allowed in.
She flustered over her hair as she made it to the back where Nix was sitting, joined, by two spiky topped males.
“Reet babe” was her greeting from him. She felt her knees go weak & the butterflies in her stomach turned to bees. Her cheeks flushed pink as her replied with “Hiyah, how’ve you been?” He signalled for her to sit beside him, she realized the other guy had his arm around Nix. She sat down with Ewen. He pulled her into a hug & she kissed his cheek.
“What brings you back to this place?” she enquired, he just replied with “I’ve got a couple ties I’ve gotta sort out babe”
She loved it how he’d call her babe. She noticed how attractive he looked today.
He had his old converse on, black skinnies, a Sid Vicious tee & a pinstripe blazer on. He had his chain around his neck & his nose & lip rings in. His hair was spiked & an unusual shade of orange. He had smudgy eyeliner on. Oh how she wished she could do eyeliner like him.
Ewen ordered them all drinks.
They all preferred to get a couple bottles of cheap cider & sit under the bridge. But, the girls had to be seen in clubs, they needed the model reputation.