Status: Maybe not done... Still thinking if I could make a witness... Hmm.

Bloody Freedom

It's only the beginning...

She took another step and she could feel him behind her. The heat radiated off his body. She closed her eyes as she tried to hold back a scream. His fingers brush up against her sides and her lip trembles. He kisses her neck slowly and she tries to pull away. He grabs her torso tighter and forces her onto the bed. She sobs as he pulls out the switchblade from his pocket. A blade that she won't ever forget. He tilts the blade towards the light and it shines brightly into her eyes. A smile dances on his lips as he watches the fear in her eyes grow with speed when he starts to approach her. She scrambles backwards across the bed. A song starts to play in her mind..
Her eyes blur with tears as she stands and glances in the mirror behind her and sees his eyes full of anger. She turns slowly around and stares into his eyes. Her feet move slowly towards him and his anger builds. She watches his eyes and touches his neck raising Goosebumps along his skin. She tries to lift the blade from his fingers but he snaps back to reality and grabs her wrists tightly with one hand. He pushes the blade into her side slowly and she shuts her lips tightly. Screaming would only give him satisfaction from her pain. She kicks him as hard as she can and pulls free from him. His hand reaches out and grabs her hair and yanks her back. The knife is at her throat now and she can feel the cold metal against her skin. She freezes in horror and closes her eyes. She feels his warm breath against her neck as he whispers into her ear..
"Your life is over now, Sweetie."
Her life flashes before her eyes and she lets the tears flow free. She wasn't scared to die. The pain would be over. She would be free from him forever. She could still feel the blade against her neck. She could feel the pressure build as he slowly started it across the skin on her neck. Her lips pull up into a smile. She was finally free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh..
this is somewhat old..
I like it though, don't you? :)
It's terribly short...