Status: In slow progress. :)

Angel's Wish

The story begins with a girl of thirteen, named Crystabelle. This story is told from her point of view. She comes from a normal life- or is it normal? One day, in the twilight hours of the day, she's abducted by a young angel. All rare pure hearted children, when their time arrives, is taken to Heaven, to be given the powers of an angel, even though they are not yet deceased. Their heart must be pure and beating to be of use in the epic war that is about to take place in the realm between Heaven and it's demented counterpart.
The demons have grown in number, for the human sins of wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony have invaded their hearts, becoming more common. They have threatened to take over the souls of humans with their powers of temptation and possession, which if succeeding would result in chaos and hate. Crystabelle and few others of pure heart have entered God's domain and are doing their part in resolving this evil. Crystabelle plays vital parts- in both her personal life and in the future of her Earth. Will they succeed?
One last thing: things are not always as they seem.
  1. Abducted
    Crystabelle's twisted abduction
  2. Two of a Kind
    Crystabelle's pursuers haven't given up quite yet
  3. Heaven's City
    No other place like it.