Status: Completed.

Demolition Lovers

1/1

I found Nathan standing over Toki. Toki had a burning wood beam on top of him. I watched in amazement as Nathan pulled the beam off and picked Toki up over his shoulder. I followed them as they led me out of Mordhaus and out into the dark night.

Nathan put Toki down and told him. “We’re safe here for now”.

I knelt down to make sure that Toki would be okay. I saw hands grab Nathan and turn him around. She was a busty, dark haired woman.

“You don’t know me but I know you.” The woman said in a thick German accent. I was going to intervene but I could not leave Toki by himself.

“You, you tried to kill me.” Nathan accused.

“Kill? No,” she said.

Nathan slung his arm around the woman holding her so she could not escape.

“What do you want, you crazy bitch?”

“I show you what I want.”

She turned and kissed him as I sat next to Toki confused. There was a sudden kick to his crotch as he doubled over in pain. I saw her raise her gun but before I could run to help, Toki was already going towards her. Toki hit her over the head with a wooden plank.

“Takes dat, you German whore,” Toki yelled drunkenly.

“Toki!” Nathan yelled.

“Takes dat.” Toki said again as he dropped the plank.

“Toki thank you for saving Nat’s life. I owe you one.” I said hugging Toki.

I grabbed Nathan’s hand as he picked up Toki. We headed to a ladder to get to the floor of the mansion.

“Nat don’t drop Toki please.” I shouted as Nathan climbed down the ladder.

I followed suit as the two descended the rungs.

“Shut up Abby.” Nathan said as we neared the bottom.

I do not remember much after that except we ran and found Charles Foster Offdensen bloody and bleeding. The metal-masked assassin picked Charles from the ground and said something. It was so low all I could hear was mumbled words. Nathan picked up a burning wooden plank.

Nathan hit the man over the head and said maliciously “That’s my bread and butter you’re fucking with.”


I woke up to the sound of a buzz saw. When I walked into the living room, I noticed Dethklok were standing with some unfamiliar people. I was confused to why Nathan was leading the strangers to the front door. Before I could react, the individuals stepped off the side of the now airborne Mordhaus.

“Nat don’t you remember we’re remodeling the house. We’re kind of up in the air.” I said.

The boys turned to look at me.

“Abbys,” I heard Toki yell and run to hug me.

“Hey Toki, come on I’ll make ya’ll some breakfast.” I said my southern accent escaping.

Before the boys could finish I had ran back up to my room. I have been a little anti-social since Charles’ passing. I have his picture next to my bed and I thought back to the night I met him.

I was forced to be a black ops agent. I was hired by the Tribunal to monitor Dethklok and report to General Crozier. I would attend concerts and any events where Dethklok would appear.

I was to attend a big concert held by the band and I dressed to blend in with the others.

My pin straight hair was pulled into a high ponytail. A black ribbon held my dark red hair. My hazel eyes and light freckles on my nose stood out against my makeup. Tight clothing hugged my large hips, small waist, and bust.

My partner and I were standing in the crowd of fans at the Gulf of Danzig in Poland. I followed my partner through the crowd killing as we went. We both grabbed onto the swinging screens and landed on the top of the stage. We shot down the pods holding the band members flying above us and continued through the forest of Poland.

We ran up to the members of Dethklok standing there. I recognized them as Toki Wartooth and Skwisgaar Skwigelf. A well-kept secret of mine was once I heard of Dethklok I fell in love with their music. I did not know that I was supposed to kill them. I was just told to follow the lead of my partner.

I stood shocked as he lifted his gun. I was about to run and stop him but I noticed the figure of a man. He was short, with light brown hair, and round glasses. I was amazed as he fought with my partner and threw him into the lake.

“Toki, Skwisgaar are you okay.”

“We ams but what’s about hers?” Toki asked.

The man turned to look at me.

“Who are you and what are you doing here.”

“My name is Abigail Explosion and I was sent here with that metal-masked guy. I’ve been working as a spy for you and your band. I did not know that I was supposed to kill ya’ll. They hired me from a black ops agency but I don’t ever want to kill anyone again. I’m scared for my life.”

“Well, wait did you say Abigail Explosion?” He asked coming closer.

“Yeah well I forgot to mention that Nathan is my first cousin. That’s why I didn’t want to kill anyone. I want out now that I’ve met you and I have a chance.”

“Well I can understand the urgency. Let’s go find the guys and decide what to do with you. B y the way my name is Charles.”

When we got there the Cardinal was dead. Nathan turned to us and looked at me with amazement. He came to me and grabbed me in a crushing hug.

“Abby I’m so glad you’re alive.”

“Because of Nathan’s relation to you, Abigail you will be living with us and I will do everything I can to get you out.”


A knock on my door led me out of my reverie. I opened the door to reveal Toki.

“Abbys I’s ams sorrys.” Toki said hugging me.

“It’s okay Toki, you say that every day, and it’s really sweet. I know you’re the only one that knows about this but I assure you I’m fine.”

After our conversation, many things happened over the course of the next days. Our house fell out of the air, we needed more money, and we were going to hold a concert but the guys at the record label wanted us to sign a different contract.

We finally went to meet the label heads to sign this contract after they shut the power off. Before Nathan could sign, the door burst open. There stood Charles. His short hair was disheveled, he wore black clothes and a leather jacket, had no glasses, and scar on his cheek. He said some words but I was so awestruck that I could not concentrate. After the boys left, he turned to me.

“Abby are you ready to take care of this?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I said coming out of my trance.

I took the ones on the left as he took the ones on the right. I ran up to one of the women, punched her out, and went off to the others. I jumped over her and pulled the arm of a man behind his back. Charles and I fought with the label head and finally made him understand we would not be bothered with.

At the end of everything, we flew back to the house as Charles explained that he played dead and told the band everything I already knew.

Charles came up to me later that night to talk.

“Hey Abby, I needed to talk to you.”

“Yeah Charles but I need to say something first. Why in the Hell could you do that to the band and I? We were all heartbroken especially Toki.”

“And you.” Charles added.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“I know about your feelings. I saw your eyes when I came back. Abby I’ve fallen for you also. The first time I saw you I was amazed at how beautiful you were. I found out later that they pick young, beautiful woman and men to do the job. No one would ever expect them.

“I know I was into drugs also but I didn’t really want to be in that life anymore but I wasn’t sure how to get out.”

He leaned close to my face and pulled it toward him. The kiss was incredible as he rubbed his arms up and down my back.

“Charles please don’t scare me like that again.” I said as we broke apart.

“I would never dream of hurting you ever again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that everyone likes this one-shot.

Abby's Outfit