Status: On hold.

Lost Moon

Forgiveness

“Can we talk?” Paul said standing up coming closer to me, I sighed out loud looking up to Paul trying not to think about what had happened. I nodded not wanting to speak.
“Paul please, -”I was cut off mid sentence.
“Please Lily just hear me out.” He pleaded as he took my hand I shifted my hand away from his only wanting to intertwine our fingers together and forget this stupid thing.

“What makes you think I’ll listen?” I scoffed. He looked at me pleadingly, I sighed out loud. “Go on.” I motioned he began to speak. “The other night, it just sort of all happened so quickly,” He sighed. “Stacey kissed me, I guess she didn't know that I have or had a girlfri-”

“Just because of what happened doesn’t mean it’s over like that. it really hurts thinking you betrayed me.” “I….i just need some time.” I sighed out loud. Paul Sighed out loud. The door squeak opened as Paul stood back away from me, rubbing the back of his neck.

“So the doctors going to come and check on you and then you might be able to go home.” Dad said looking at me.
“What is he doing here?” Dad glared at Paul.
“Dad please stop it, he came to apologize.” I heaved a sigh.
“I’ll talk to you later.”I smiled politely. Paul leaned down placing a sweet kiss to my temple as I closed my eyes remembering this moment his warm lips lingered there as he quickly stood back walking away. I felt stupid for not at least forgiving him wishing we could talk more I sighed as the doctor walked in.

[Lost Moon]

We finally came home it was late in the afternoon. There was a bouquet of yellow daisies sitting on the front step to the house, there was a simple message on the card that was attached.

Please forgive me, I miss seeing your beautiful smile.
Paul.

I smiled at the sweet note, flipping my phone out.

Paul, meet me at my window 10pm.
Lily.
I texted. I looked up as Dad was speaking.

“Hey bud, what’s say we watch a movie you look exhausted.
I smiled sitting on the couch wincing from the pain of my body.
“What do you want to watch?”Dad asked looking threw all the movies on the shelf.
“Peter Pan.” I smiled remembering when I was little Dad use to watch Peter Pan with me when Jared would pick on me. Dad simply laughed smiling at my choice of movie.

[Lost Moon]

Half way thought the movie Dad had fallen asleep; I draped a blanket over him. It was nearing ten I decided to head up to my room.

“You need help?” Jared asked coming into view as I neared the stairs.
I winced as I took a big step up the stairs. Jared came over helping me to my room.
“He’s here isn’t he?”Jared asked angrily.
“Jared please.” I sighed. “Just let me talk to him.” I showed a weak smile as I hugged Jared trying not to hurt myself. He sighed as I walking into my room as Paul was leaning against the window sill I saw the yellow daisies in a tall vase on my bed side table.

“How’d you know I was in the forest?” I blurted out to see what he would say. Paul seemed stunned by the question. But he sighed out loud before he spoke.
“When I left your house last night I was really angry with the whole situation,” He sighed in frustration. “I woke up hearing you’re screams and I ran as fast as I could to find you.” He looked sad as he had his head down. “I should have been there.”He mumbled under his breath. “I’ll always be there to save you if you’re in a difficult situation.” He said lowly.
I stood there listening to Paul believing him when he said he'd be there for me.
“Thanks for saving me.”I made a weak smile.

“So….” I began to speak.
“You should know I would never hurt you like that I didn’t-” I sighed as he spoke.
“Mmm….” I mumbled.

“Are you and Stacey” I sighed not thinking of what he would say shutting my eyes.
“Oh No! no.”He said standing next to me.
“I wouldn’t dream of looking at another girl when I have the perfect most beautiful, amazing girl right in front of me.” He said making me smile at his words.
Paul looked worried as I approached him I pulled him in for a unexpected hug not saying anything. A silent tear slid down my cheek.
“I’m so sorry.” Paul spoke pulling back looking into my eyes as he wiped away the single tear.

“I know.” I said raspy. Breathing out a sigh of relief.
“Please just don’t do something so stupid like that again. I can’t lose you, I’ve had enough crap going on in my life.”

“So.... Am i off you’re hit list?” I simply laughed.
“Not just yet.”I smirked as I pulled back.
There was a loud howl coming from the forest as I looked over Paul’s shoulder seeing thoughs eliminating eyes of the pure black wolf. Paul shifted pecking me on the cheek.
“I better go I’ve got patrol.” He said sadly rubbing the back of his neck backing to the window.
“I’ll see you at school tomorrow?” He half smiled.

“Yeah.” My cheek was tingling as his lips felt planted on my face making me have butterflies in my stomach remembering our first kiss. I smiled going to sleep waking to a better day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it sucked I'm sorry. :( I'm thinking of taking a week off to write more chapters so i can post them up quicker.Could someone please tell me how to put a banner or make a banner for this story pretty please. :D Thanks for all of the wonderful comments it really makes my day. :) Don't be a silent reader make a comment. :)