Make a Mess of All the Plans We Made

'I'm Sorry Babe' Is All You Can Say

"Mikey! Oh god, Mikey... What did you do? Why..."
Frank pulled Mikey's dying body into his arms, kissing his forehead over and over and over...


"Frank?" Frank forced his eyes open only to close them again.
"Frank, I know you're conscious. Your mom told me you're awake." Gee took Frank's hand in his only to have it jerked away.

"Go away Gerard. I have nothing to say to you." Frank rolled onto his side, his back to Gerard. "It's your fault. I hope you know it. You killed your brother Gee and you killed me too."

"Frank, Mikey shot you. Not me. I didn't know that Mikey was doing drugs. I didn't know he was jealous. I thought he was just being my stupid little brother and now..."

"And now he's gone because you're an insensitive jerk!" Frank turned back over now, his eyes wide with anger and hurt. "I just don't understand you. Can you go?" Frank again returned to his side opposite the shoulder with stitches in it.

"Frank, I-"

"Just go."

Gerard stood up slowly, laying a bouquet of white orchids on Frank's bedside table before standing up and walking into the empty white hallways of the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter of my story. It's a sequel to 'Your Makeup On My Pillow Is Proof'. I hope you enjoy this intro. It's very short, but it's just to get you hooked and get the time and scene set for the rest of the story!

Thanks.

--♠Amphetamines