Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades (Zacky Vengeance one shot)

Your My Angel (sequel)

Your my Angel part 2
 
After Chelsea left I headed to shower. I didn’t feel right fucking her. And her smell was lingering on me and I couldn’t stand it any longer. That Is the last time I will ever see her again. I can’t keep doing this to myself, or Travis. I want to so badly call and tell him about what has been going on but she is one crazy bitch to fuck with. Better safe then sorry. I stand in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I love the hot feeling on my skin. I get out of the shower and dry off. I stare at the reflection in the mirror. “What have you done to me?” I ask no one inparticular. I feel sick and instantly head for the toilet. My stomach heaves and I swear everything that I ate that day was in the toilet in front of me. “I need a drink.” I get dressed put on a little liner, some cologne, and shave my face. For some reason I feel a lot better now. I walk out into the kitchen and grab my car keys. I get into my car a fire it up. I sit there for a few minutes staring at my house. I think I need to move. Away far away. I hate what that bitch does to me. “I have a heart you heartless bitch” I scream as loud as I can. I look over and my grumpy ass neighbor is staring at me. “WHAT” I yell at him. He looks away and goes into his house. I back out of the drive way and go to the bar.

At The Bar

I walk in and take my spot at the counter and my usual waitress walk up with a smile. “What can I get you tonight Baker?” she asks so sweetly. Now why can’t I get a girl like her? She’s sweet, beautiful, and as far as I can tell she is not a scummy whore. “I’ll take a bud light please.” “You sure that’s all you want?” “Yeah for now thanks.” She smiles and grabs my beer. “Here you go Handsome.” Is she flirting with me? I drink a few beers, down a few shots, and get up to leave. I place a twenty on the table for her tip and push my chair in. “Wait” I hear her say. I turn around and she’s staring at me a bit nervously. “Yes?” I ask. “Here.” She says as she hands me a piece of paper and walks away. I open the paper and it’s a number. Hers I’m guessing. I look back up and I can’t see her anywhere. Hmm. I walk out of the bar with the piece of paper in my hand. I get into the car and stare at the tiny piece of paper with the number on it. I put it into my phone and when I go to save it I realize I don’t know her name. I think back did she have a name tag on? No nothing. I would feel dumb texting or calling her if I didn’t know her name. I get out of my car and go back into the bar. “Excuse me?” I say to the guy at the door. “Yeah?” “What is the girl with the long black hairs name, the one at the counter over there?” “Her name is Aiden.” “Thank you” I walk back out to the car and get in.”Aiden” I say to myself. “How beautiful, just like her.” I save the number into my phone and start the car.

At Home

I get home and take off my clothes leaving me in my boxers and crawl into bed. I decide that it wouldn’t hurt to text her.

“Hey it’s Zack, is this Aiden?”

I roll over in bed and get myself comfy. I lay there waiting for my phone to go off.

“Hey Zack, and yeah this is Aiden, I’m glad you texted me.”

I smiled to myself, maybe I was the man she was talking about the other night at the bar.

“Why is that?”

Maybe I’m thinking to far into this I’m not the ladies man everyone thinks me to be. I actually don’t have the best of luck with girls, I always get the sluts. And this girl she didn’t look like she was. I get cut off on my thinking by my phone. I open it quickly.

“Well I notice you every night when you come to the bar, you always look sad, like there is something bothering you. I know it is that girl, if she hurts you so bad why do you keep going back to her?”

Well that’s not the answer I was expecting. I don’t really feel like talking about it either.

“I’m stupid, I fell for her to hard, and I can’t have her the way I want her. All she cares about is sex, I want a relationship.”

I guess that should be enough to explain it to her.

“Oh I see, well stay away from her. You know there are plenty of other girls out there that are looking for relationships.”

She’s right, I can keep going back to her. Maybe there could be something between us?

“No one wants to be with me Aiden, they don’t know me, and all of them think I am out for sex and nothing else. I just want to love someone that loves me back.”

I don’t want to flat out tell her that I want to date her, hell I don’t even know how she feels.

“Would it help if I told you I think differently off you?”

“How so?”

“Well, I see the way you are at the bar, you never go there to pick up girls, and I think you are very attractive as well.”

Yes! She does like me, that am all I wanted to hear.

“I think you are very beautiful, and believe me I notice you every time I am in there. I always see you gorgeous face and it makes my night a little better. You’re always so kind to me, and you seem to really care about what’s bugging me.”

“Thank you, I am glad that I affect you like that. You are very sweet.”

“You’re welcome, what are you doing tomorrow night?”

“Working, I get off at 10 though.”

“Well if you’re hungry or would like to come to my place and watch a movie I would love to take you out.”

“That sound amazing, I would love to.”

“I’ll be at the bar to meet you there at 10, then I can follow you to your house and you can get yourself ready.”

“Ok, sound like a plan. :)”

“See you then, and have a great night sleep, I miss your face already.”

“Goodnight, and I miss yours as well :).”

I have a date, a real date tomorrow. Fuck yes!! “Fuck you Chelsea.” I scream.

~Morning~

I wake up to my phone buzzing.

“Morning sunshine can’t wait to hang out with you tonight :).”

She’s so sweet.

“Morning sweetheart, I can’t wait to see your beautiful face.

“:)”

I roll over and stretch, I get up and walk to the bathroom. I take care of my morning shit and get dressed. I couldn’t wait until ten to see Aiden. I needed to see her now. Well I guess visiting with Syn would pass some time by.

~Call to Syn~

“Hey bro what’s up?”

“Not much dude, hey what are you doing today?”

“Well I was thinking about going shooting.”

“Sounds fun, want to chill afterwards and have a few beers?”

“Yeah dude, and why don’t you come with me?”

“Ok, wanna pick me up?”

“Yeah I will be there in 15.”

“Alright see you then.”

Syn gets to my house and I walk out and hop into his car. “Hey, what’s up?” he asks. “Not much man, just looking for things to keep me occupied.” “From what?” “Well you know that girl that works at the bar, the one with the long black hair and the bright blue eyes?” “Yeah, what about her?” “Well I have a date with her tonight.” “That’s awesome, what about Chelsea?” “Fuck her dude, she never wants to see me unless she wants a quick fuck, and I am sick of it, she has a boyfriend, and I am tired of being played.” “Wow, dude I had no clue, why have you never said anything to me?” “Well I figured you wouldn’t care much about some slut that I am fucking.” “Yeah, I guess your right, but I do care about you man.” “Yeah I know, well I will keep you informed on Aiden.” “That’s a pretty name.” “Yeah I like it a lot, and I like her too, so yeah I guess having a nice name is a plus.”

~shooting~

“Dude I can’t fucking hit the target.” I say kinda loudly. “Calm down man just concentrate, I just picture it someone that I hate and go for shit.” “Hmm sounds fun.” I picture the big head guy Chelsea and fire away, 6 of the ten shots hit right between the eyes. “Nice man, those were some great shots, who’s your victim?” “Chelsea, haha.” “Nice man, you must really hate her?” “Yeah I do.”

~back at Zacky’s house~

Me and Bri are sitting at my table having a few beers, I check my watch and its only 5-o-clock. “So when are you going to chill with Aiden?” “As soon as she gets off of work.” “Oh when is that?” “She gets off at ten.” “Sweet what are you guys going to do?” “Well if she is hungry I want to take her out to eat, and then I want to bring her back to my place for a movie.” “Sounds fun, you gonna have sex with her, is that why you want to bring her to your place?” “No man, I am not going to start this relationship off like that.” “Dude I was kidding.” “I know, but I really want this relationship to go far, I really like her man,” “yeah well it would be good for you too.”

~At the bar~

I’m sitting in my car waiting for Aiden to come out, I see her and get out of my car and walk up to her. “hey.” I say as I give her a hug. “Hey, you look nice.” “Thank you, you look beautiful as always.” She blushes and I can’t help but smile at how cute she is. “So do you want me to follow you to your house?” “Yeah, you can come in while I get ready, what are we going to do?” “Well are you hungry?” “A little bit, are you going to take me out to dinner Baker?” “Yes I am, I was hoping you would be hungry, we are going Italian tonight.” “Are you kidding me I love Italian food.” “Good cause if you stick around me I make some great Italian food.” “Sounds interesting maybe I will have to stick around.” I smile at her. “I hope so.” I get into my car and follow her to her house. We pull up and she gets out of her car and walks over to mine. I open my door and follow her into her house. “Nice place you got here.” “Thank you, I just got everything unpacked.” “You just moved in here?” “Well I have lived here for like three months but barely got everything unpacked.” “Sounds like me.” “Well make your self at home I will be right down.” She walks up stairs and I can’t help but watch her ass as she goes. I look around at the pictures on the wall. I see some of her and what looks like her mother. Very beautiful woman, she looks just like her. I see another with her and a guy, I wonder who he would be, and then I saw one with her the guy, her mom and another guy who looked like the other one. Maybe that’s her brother and that’s her dad. Hmm she seems to love her family. I wish I could say the same for my parents. I hate my dad and my mom is a hoe. I barely see my sister and my brother hates me because of my friends. I’m staring away at all the pictures and don’t notice that Aiden is right behind me. “That’s my family.” “Oh hey I didn’t see you there, I thought that’s who they were, and you look a lot like your mother.” “That’s what everyone says.” “Well you do, shall we go?” “Yeah, let me grab my jacket.” I hold the door open for her and she closes it behind her. I walk ahead of her and open the car door for her as well. “Thank you.” “Your welcome beautiful.”

~At the restaurant~

We walk in and get seated. I order us a fine bottle of Champaign. “So how long have you worked at the bar?” I ask her. “A few years, I love it there. All the people that work there are nice, and my boss is the shit.” “That’s cool, I like all the people that work there as well. I think that you are my favorite though.” “Oh really why is that?” “Because you are amazing to me, and not bad to look at either.” “Thank you, your not too bad on the eyes yourself.” “Oh by the way I forgot to tell you how amazing you look tonight Aiden.” She blushed again. “Your cute when you do that.” “What?” “Blush, do I make you blush Aiden?” “Yeah, stop it.” “I cant’ help it your beautiful and full of life, that’s why I like you.” “Thank you.” “Your welcome.” The waiter comes and takes our order and we continue talking while we wait for our food. “So what are we going to do after dinner?” she asks me. “Well would you like to go to my place for a movie?” “I would love to.” “Great, what do you feel like watching?” “What do you have?” “Anything you want.” “What about batman begins?” “Ok I have that movie, I love me some Tim Burton. “Me to I love his movies.” “That’s something we have in common, what about Johnny Depp?” “Love him!” “Me too.” We eat our dinner and then we head out to the car. “Thank you for dinner Zack.” “Your welcome Aiden.” I walk over to open the door. I stop and look her in the eyes. “It amazes me at how beautiful you are.” She blushes and looks at the ground. I lift her face by her chin and look her in the eyes. “Would I be the bad guy if I wanted to kiss you?” “No I might let you.” “Might?” “Just do it.” I lean in and kiss her lightly on the lips. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place mine on her hips. I line her bottom lip and she gladly lets my tongue in. we stand there kissing for what seems like and eternity. I pull away and look into her eyes. “I like you a lot Aiden.” “I like you too Zack, very much.” We get into the car and I drive to my house.

~Back at Zacky’s~

I get out of the car and walk over to let her out. “Thank you.” She says as she smiles at me. I walk up to my door and put the key in. I open it and show her in. She smiles once again. God I love that smile. “Would you like something to drink or any popcorn.?” “Sure I would love something to drink and some popcorn.” “What would you like to drink?” “What do you have?” “Soda, beer, whiskey, orange juice, vodka, you name it.” “Surprise me.” “Ok but you asked for it.” “The movies are right there if you want to find Batman Begins.” “ok.” I walk into the kitchen and make her a drink, and grab myself a beer.” “Here you go “sweets.” “Thanks.” She takes a sip and looks back at me. “Orange juice and vodka?” she asks. “Yeah you like it?” “Yeah its very good.” “Glad you like.” I smile and sit next to her and rest my arm on her shoulders. We push play and watch the movie. This is by far the best night I have had in a long time. I am not even thinking about sex, other then right now as I think that. But anyways I just like having her company, I look over and she is sleeping silently on my shoulder. I smile down at her. She is so fucking beautiful. Thank you god, for this amazing girl. I gently rub her back and she lifts up her head. I smile at her and she smiles back. “Would you like me to take you home?” “Can I stay here?” she asks. “Yeah if you would like to, would you like something to sleep in?” “Yes please.” I walk her to my room and turn on the light. I find her a t shirt and some of my boxers. “Will these work?” “Yes and I love the misfits.” “Awesome we shall have to listen to them sometime.” I show her the bathroom so she can change. She comes out and I smile at how hot she looks in my shirt. “Nice I like.” “I’m sure you do.” She smirks. She walks closer to me and then she shyly looks down. “What?” I ask. “Nothing, I just..Well I don’t know.” “You make me laugh, but I like it.” “Thank you I guess.” “Haha your welcome.” I close the gap between us and press my lips to hers softly. “mmm.” She mumbles. I run my hands down her long hair and onto her back. She rests her arms on my shoulders. We stand there kissing for several minutes. She pulls away and smiles at me. “Is that what you wanted?” “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted.” “You don’t have to be afraid to kiss me sweety.” “I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to.” “You can kiss me whenever you would like to.” She leaned in and kissed me again pulling me very close to her. She ran her hands up my shirt and rubbed my chest. She then tugged at my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss. I looked her in the eyes confused. “What?” she asked also confused. “nothing, I just don’t want this to be nothing in the morning, I know I am kinda acting like a girl about this, but I don’t want to be hurt, and I have no intensions of hurting you.” “Silly I like you a lot I wont ever treat you like that girl that always has you down. I have wanted you for a long time Zack, everyday you come in there and talk to me makes me want you more.” “Do you really mean it?” “Yes I do, Zacky please make love to me.” I was shocked, I didn’t know what to do or say. “I have one question first.” “And that would be?” “Will you be my girlfriend?” “I would love that.” And with that answer we were kissing again and I let her remove my shirt. I pulled away and removed her shirt as well. I began sucking on her neck nipping at it lightly. She moaned my name softly. I slowly laid her onto my bed and straddled her waist. I kissed her softly from her lips to my boxers she was wearing. I pulled them off slowly and tossed them to the side. I kissed each thigh and slid my fingers into her panties pulling them off as well. She had a little heart tattoo right below her waist. “You get more and more interesting by every moment baby.” She just giggled at me. I lowered my head and slid my tongue across her clit. She jumped a little and moaned softly. I smiled and continued licking her, I slowly slid two fingers into her. She squirmed and started thrusting her hips as I moved my fingers in and out of her. I started gaining speed and she started moaning more and louder. “Baby this feels so good.” I loved pleasuring her like this. I haven’t been able to give a girl what she wanted in so long. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean. I got up and removed my pants and boxers. I straddled her again and kissed her with more force now. The kiss was passion filled and I loved her taste. I gently slid into her causing her back to arch. She moaned my name and snaked her arms around my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and grinded into me. I began quickening my pace and I could feel the sweat running down my body. She was shimmering in sweat she looked so amazing to me. I kissed her lips, “I love you Aiden.” “Do you mean that?” “More then anything, you complete me.” “I love you to Zacky.” I smiled and kissed her again. I ran my hand over her face and smiled even more. “What?” she asked me. “You are so beautiful.” She smiled. I quickened my pace more and trusted deeper into her. She dug her nails into my back as I moaned her name. “Baby I am gonna cum.” I said to her. “Me too.” She moaned. With a few more trusts we were both laying there panting. She cuddled up to me, and I held her tight. “I love you.” I said to her again. “You’re my angel Aiden.” “I love you too.” I smiled to myself. I could live with this girl forever. She was perfect. And I would have no reason to ever see Chelsea again.

THE END

Written By AvyD.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's the segual hope you liked it Thanks again. <33 AvyD.